|The Violet Princess|
A noble lady hailing from Orvelia. A genius who attained the title of 'Violet' from the Tower of Sage. Using her fancy parasol, she fires powerful energy towards the enemy.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ High Single Target DPS + Good AoE DPS + M.DEF Shred + OK in Arena + Good in Raids + Good in WB1
- No CC - Most damage comes from S2, which is very easy to interrupt especially in Chapter 7 and Arena. - Requires Blessing of Mana or a Mana-battery type priest to work in Auto
|Trident of the Deep||Dealing DMG to enemies 100 times increases ATK by 30% and Crit Chance by 200 for 15 sec.|
|Note:||Aisha's hit rate is high enough to keep good uptime on the Trident's buff|
|Blessing of Earth||When there is 1 enemy, ATK is boosted by 40%.|
|Note:||A solid buff for Aisha's main function as single-target DPS|
|Mystic Barrage Animation|
|Destruction Ray Animation|
|Torrential Rainfall Animation|
Upon a Crit Hit, deals extra
9,506 M.DMG to the enemy.
|Mystic Boost Animation|
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, damage is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Upon a Crit Hit, recover 300 mana.
[Light] The mana cost of the Boosted Ray is half.
[Dark] The mana cost of the Boosted Ray is doubled and the DMG increase is boosted from 100% to 200%.
Notes: Destruction Ray [Dark] is the best. It's a massive DPS boost, but needs a lot of mana to sustain. With Blessing of Mana the beam now needs to be casted at 4 Mana for it to reach full potential. Destruction Ray [Light] could work for auto farming, but still underwhelming.
[Light] Deals AoE damage.
[Dark] M.DEF reduction effect now stacks up to 10 times max.
[Light] Damage is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Ignores enemy block.
Notes: They're all good, Torrential Rainfall [Dark] and Mystic Barrage [Light] for more single target dps increase, or Torrential Rainfall [Light] to see massive AoE DPS spike and the potential to lag the hell out of your game. Mystic Boost [Light] increases the damage from Mystic Boost by around 30%, this combined with Torrential Rainfall [Light] could be deadly for aoe fight, but lacking for boss fights.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit +100.
[Dark] Each skill use stacks Darkness. Each stack boosts her Mana regen per sec by 6% and boosts her Crit DMG by 2%. (Maximum stack number is 50)
Notes: Taking light usually overcaps you on crit, on the other hand taking dark takes too long to get to 50 stacks. Dark is recommended for long boss fights and light for pvp/auto farming.
Noble Fate, Mahitra
|Each attack has a 35% chance of dealing||40%||of ATK as extra M.DMG.|
- Item introduction: In the Tower of Sage, the title of Purple indicates the pinnacle of mana capacity. Aisha's seemingly endless mana was simply too much for regulars means of output. For this reason, the Von Daphnel family bought out of all the best mana stones they could find, and took them to Annette, the best technomagi in Orvel Castle. Annette gladly agreed to take on this new project. Soon after, she created Mahitra, a beautiful umbrella befitting an aristocratic wizard of noble destiny.
Ring of Infinite Mana
|[Torrential Rainfall] DMG is increased by 50% and upon Crit Hit, recovers||30||mana.|
- Item introduction: A ring that was given along with the title of Purple from the Tower of Sage. It is an artifact of witch Eucaletus, who lived in the Swamp of Wisdom. The power it displays depends on the owner's ability. For some, it could be a source of unlimited mana. It's perfect for Aisha, who uses powerful magic cannons.
2nd Unique Treasure
Noble Hand Mirror
|[Destruction Ray] Increases DMG by 50% and recovers||500||MP immediately upon use.|
- Item Introduction: A sacred treasure passed down through generations of the Von Daphnel family. It was a shaman tool to save mana in ancient times. After Aisha embedded the Noble Purple gem with her mana, its power came out. Now it shines brightly.
3rd Unique Treasure
Flower of Purple
|[Mystic Barrage] Reduces Cooldown by||1||sec, and for 10 sec, increases M.DMG target receives by 25%.|
- Item Introduction: It is one of the items that the Tower of Sage granted with the title of Purple. It makes a set with the Ring of Mana. Purple represents an abundance of mana, and staying true to its name, the Flower of Purple has a crystal ball on it that boosts Aisha's mana and makes it explode. Since its power was too great, Priscilla made Aisha promise that she would only use it when absolutely necessary.
4th Unique Treasure
Eyes of Truth
|-||[Mystic Boost] Increases DMG by 50%. Upon activation, increases own Crit DMG by||1%||This effect can be stacked up to max 20 times.|
- Item Introduction: A mysterious pendant found in ancient ruins. It was found in the tomb of someone known as the God of Wisdom and Ancient Knowledge. Aisha bought it at a shop in a back alley, fascinated by its purple jewel. After she realized that it reinforced her Mystic powers, she named it the Eyes of Truth and has been wearing it often.
- She is 16 years old
- She is 155cm (around 5'0' feet)
- Her birthday is November 1st.
- Her constellation is Gisla the Sharpshooter.
- She likes tea time with Priscilla.
- She dislikes rude people.
- Her family name is Daphnel.(source)
- Priscilla is both her bodyguard and maid.
- She is known as the "lady of the noble Daphnel house".
- It is shown in story scenarios and the Hero's Inn that Aisha fits the stereotypical snobby upper class behavior.
- She meets Artemia in the Christmas dungeon.
- Aisha and Jane currently have the most costumes of all characters.
- It should be noted that despite her title, Aisha would be a lower ranking than a princess.
- Priscilla's substory reveals that Aisha was targeted for kidnapping (they plan on using her mana for The Project Evil Knights), and in order to ensure her safety, has her carried away in a carriage and gave her to Priscilla.
Story from the game: A daughter of a noble family from Orvel. As one of the most talented wizards in the Tower of Sage, she has been granted the title of 'purple' in recognition of her magic capability. She was raised in the Tower of Sage since childhood at her parent's request, but she still retains her dignity as an aristocrat. As a child, she never realized why her parents sent her away on her own, but now she understands their reasons. Now she is back home, and is always attended by her handmaiden, who is like another member of the family to her.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|