|The Violet Princess|
A noble lady hailing from Orvelia. A genius who attained the title of 'Violet' from the Tower of Sage. Using her fancy parasol, she fires powerful energy towards the enemy.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Build
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Good single Target DPS; + Good AoE DPS (especially with CC regroup effect like Maria's S3); + M.DEF Shred; + Decent in Arena; + Good in Raids; + Good in WB1.
- No CC; - Most damage comes from S2, which is very easy to interrupt (specially in Arena); - Requires Blessing of Mana or a Mana-battery type priest and a CC immune buff (Annette, Shea...) to work in Auto. - Not optimized for scoring content
- Aisha's damage mainly comes from her 2nd Skill (Destruction Ray). As with all channeled abilities, CC will stop the cast, lowering her damage output. Because of that reason, pair her up with heroes that give CC Immunity to one or all heroes.
A good example is Frey's 2nd Skill (Blessings of Light), which gives CC Immunity to your party.
- Her 3rd Skill (Torrential Rainfall) reduces the target's Magic Defense. If you use it before your 2nd Skill (Destruction Ray), her damage output will be amplified because of the lowered M. DEF.
- She won't be at her full potential if she doesn't have enough crit. Her 1st Skill (Mystic Barrage) gets a lower cooldown, and her 4th Skill (Mystic Boost) only procs on crit hits.
| Fire Dragon|
| Black Dragon|
|Trident of the Deep||Dealing DMG to enemies 100 times increases ATK by 30% and Crit Chance by 200 for 15 sec.|
|Note:||Aisha's hit rate is high enough to maintain a good uptime on the Trident's buff.|
|Blessing of Earth||When there is 1 enemy, ATK is boosted by 40%.|
|Note:||Good to be used in content where there's only one enemy, like in WB1.|
|Fancy Traditional Pendant||Crit Chance is increased by 100 and Crit DMG is increased by 20%.|
|Note:||Good if you're lacking crit and crit damage.|
|Mystic Barrage Animation|
|Destruction Ray Animation|
|Torrential Rainfall Animation|
Upon a Crit Hit, deals extra
64,486 M.DMG to the enemy.
|Mystic Boost Animation|
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, damage is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Upon a Crit Hit, recover 300 mana.
Notes: Mystic Barrage has two underwhelming Transcendence perks. You can spend 15 TP in other perks, which are way more useful.
[Light] Increases Mana cost by 1 and gains immunity to CC while in use.
[Dark] The mana cost of the Boosted Ray is doubled and the DMG increase is boosted from 100% to 200%.
Notes: Destruction Ray [Dark] is the best choice between the two. It's a massive DPS boost, but needs a lot of mana to sustain. The mana cost, which should be a downside, can be mitigated by mana batteries and MP recovery lines or runes. Destruction Ray [Light] is only useful for CC resistance when casting.
[Light] Deals AoE damage.
[Dark] M.DEF reduction effect now stacks up to 10 times max.
Notes: Torrential Rainfall [Light] reduces her lack of AoE. She is a single-target DPS, so I wouldn't try making her a jack of all trades, because there are better AoE DPS in the game. Torrential Rainfall [Dark] is good because it amplifies her M. DEF shred.
[Light] Damage is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Ignores enemy block.
Notes: If you have high crit chance, Mystic Boost [Light] raises your overall DPS a little bit. Mystic Boost [Dark] is useful against tanks in general, but it's still not worth it.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit +100.
[Dark] Each skill use stacks Darkness. Each stack boosts her Mana regen per sec by 10% and boosts her Crit DMG by 7%. (Maximum stack number is 20)
Notes: [Light] may make you overcap crit, but the stats are useful. It will only be used to its full potential if you aren't overcapped on crit, though. [Dark] only reaches its full potential in long fights, and the stats it provides are really good on her. With a full spell rotations she can get 30% MP/Sec and 21% Crit DMG boost. At maximum, she gets 200% MP/Sec and 140% Crit DMG boost.
Noble Fate, Mahitra
|Increases own Crit DMG by||10%||and DEF Penetration by||100||Upon dealing DMG to an enemy 500 times, increases all effects by x2.|
- Item introduction: In the Tower of Sage, the title of Purple indicates the pinnacle of mana capacity. Aisha's seemingly endless mana was simply too much for regulars means of output. For this reason, the Von Daphnel family bought out of all the best mana stones they could find, and took them to Annette, the best technomagi in Orvel Castle. Annette gladly agreed to take on this new project. Soon after, she created Mahitra, a beautiful umbrella befitting an aristocratic wizard of noble destiny.
- Notes: Her UW is the main reason why you would want ATK Speed lines in her gear. Mahitra's effect has a fixed 35% proc, so, while awakening it may amp her damage output, if you're unlucky, you won't proc it. The effect is meh, becoming quite decent with ATK Speed.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Flower of Purple
|[Mystic Barrage] Reduces Cooldown by||1||sec, and for 10 sec, increases M.DMG target receives by 25%.|
- Item Introduction: It is one of the items that the Tower of Sage granted with the title of Purple. It makes a set with the Ring of Mana. Purple represents an abundance of mana, and staying true to its name, the Flower of Purple has a crystal ball on it that boosts Aisha's mana and makes it explode. Since its power was too great, Priscilla made Aisha promise that she would only use it when absolutely necessary.
- Notes: The UT1 will give a bit of utility for her most underwhelming spell. DMG amplifying effects are really good (specially in PvE content), but her UT2 is better than this.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Noble Hand Mirror
|[Destruction Ray] Increases DMG by 50% and recovers||500||MP immediately upon use.|
- Item Introduction: A sacred treasure passed down through generations of the Von Daphnel family. It was a shaman tool to save mana in ancient times. After Aisha embedded the Noble Purple gem with her mana, its power came out. Now it shines brightly.
- Notes: The UT2 is your go-to choice if you're planning on making Aisha your main DPS. It amps the damage on her main damage source and it restores mana, making her less mana hungry than normal.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Ring of Infinite Mana
|[Torrential Rainfall] DMG is increased by 50% and upon Crit Hit, recovers||30||mana.|
- Item introduction: A ring that was given along with the title of Purple from the Tower of Sage. It is an artifact of witch Eucaletus, who lived in the Swamp of Wisdom. The power it displays depends on the owner's ability. For some, it could be a source of unlimited mana. It's perfect for Aisha, who uses powerful magic cannons.
- Notes: The UT3 is kinda underwhelming compared to your other choices. It raises her S3 (Torrential Rainfall) damage and makes it restore a bit of mana, that's all.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Eyes of Truth
|-||[Mystic Boost] Increases DMG by 50%. Upon activation, increases own Crit DMG by||1%||This effect can be stacked up to max 20 times.|
- Item Introduction: A mysterious pendant found in ancient ruins. It was found in the tomb of someone known as the God of Wisdom and Ancient Knowledge. Aisha bought it at a shop in a back alley, fascinated by its purple jewel. After she realized that it reinforced her Mystic powers, she named it the Eyes of Truth and has been wearing it often.
- Notes: The UT4 is only useful if you have enough ATK Speed to proc Mystic Boost as much as possible. The bonus Crit DMG goes really well with her kit, but the proc chance (35%) is really low.
- Soul Weapon Story: Made of a massive amount of refined Mana Stones, Mahitra was more than capable of handling Aisha's mana that earned the title of ‘Violet’. Born with a noble destiny, and also as a child of Daphnel von, a great noble family of Orvel, she has used Mahitra sometimes to aid the weak, sometimes for the honor of her family, and sometimes to fulfill her duty as an archmage. One day, while she was using Mahitra, Aisha discovered an interesting phenomenon. Whenever Aisha uses her mana, Mahitra would react to it as if it was a living being, and change the flow of mana to harness its power more efficiently. Upon discussing the matter with Annette, the creator of Mahitra, Aisha learned that her will and her mana seeped into Mahitra's mana stone, modifying Mahitra to something like a technomagic lifeform. Aisha decided to research this new phenomenon.
- She is 16 years old
- She is 155cm (around 5'0' feet)
- Her birthday is November 1st.
- Her constellation is Gisla the Sharpshooter.
- She likes tea time with Priscilla.
- She dislikes rude people.
- Her family name is Daphnel.(source)
- Priscilla is both her bodyguard and maid.
- She is known as the "lady of the noble Daphnel house".
- It is shown in story scenarios and the Hero's Inn that Aisha fits the stereotypical snobby upper class behavior.
- She meets Artemia in the Christmas dungeon.
- Aisha and Jane currently have the most costumes of all characters.
- It should be noted that despite her title, Aisha would be a lower ranking than a princess.
- Priscilla's substory reveals that Aisha was targeted for kidnapping (they plan on using her Mana for The Project Evil Knights), and in order to ensure her safety, has her carried away in a carriage and gave her to Priscilla.
A daughter of a noble family from Orvel. As one of the most talented wizards in the Tower of Sage, she has been granted the title of 'purple' in recognition of her magic capability. She was raised in the Tower of Sage since childhood at her parent's request, but she still retains her dignity as an aristocrat. As a child, she never realized why her parents sent her away on her own, but now she understands their reasons. Now she is back home, and is always attended by her handmaiden, who is like another member of the family to her.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|