A genius technomagi hoping for the day everyone gains access to magic. Her technomagical golem acts as her weapon, blasting the enemy away
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Cleanse + Party CC immunity buff + Weak heal over time + AoE CC (if Overcharged) + Has the most magic amps (up to 100% with perks) + Grants party ATK and ATK Spd buff (T5) + Can reduce her own CDs + Great in Raids
- Additional skill effects depend on Overcharge - S1 hits in a line, limiting the Amp on crowds - S3 has a long cast time in addition to travel time - Overcharge Up-time isn't 100% (can be with Unique Treasure)
11 sec Cooldown
Attacks enemies in a straight line, dealing
80,869 M.DMG, and hit enemies take 25% increased M.DMG. If the skill is used when in Overcharge state, deals
80,869 extra M.DMG, and hit enemies take 25% increased M.DMG.
|Blasting Ray Animation|
17 sec Cooldown
Dispels negative effects of all allies and heals a total of
111,200 HP for 10 sec while increasing CC Resistance by 250. While Overcharged, all allies' Crit Chance is increased by 250 and gains immunity to CC.
|Emergency Treatment Animation|
Process of Elimination
25 sec Cooldown
Fires an exploding energy ball to a random target and nearby enemies in range, dealing a total of
215,721 M.DMG. When in Overcharge state, deals a total of
50,750 M.DMG inflicts stun for 5 sec upon explosion.
|Process of Elimination Animation|
Gains 1 stack of Charge every 0.5 sec, and gains 10 stacks of Charge per every orb of mana used. Upon the 100th Charge stacked, enters Overcharge state. When in Overcharge, ATK is increased by
12,347 for 15 sec and each auto attack reduces skill cooldown by 10%. All effects cannot be dispelled, and Charge will not stack during Overcharge state.
[Light] Target takes 25% additional M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] Charge amount is boosted by 40% upon use.
[Light] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Charge amount is boosted by 40% upon use.
Process of Elimination
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG.
[Light] ATK is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Overcharge duration is increased by 3 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK Spd +100.
[Dark] When Overcharge activates, increase all allies ATK Spd by 200, and increase the ATK of all allies by 5% of Annette's ATK.
Crystallized Technomagic, Rascal
|Every||1.5||sec, gains 1 stack of Charge and recovers 1% mana.|
- Item introduction: The essence of technomagi, created based on Annette's theory. Five of the highest-ranking court of wizards of Orvel have poured their energy into creating this magical being. It has its own will, making it capable of making independent decisions and acting on them. While it shares its mana with Annette, it can also utilize any other available mana nearby. As such, it is the first great milestone in Annette's effort to make magic available to all.
Code of Annihilation
|[Process of Elimination] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon ATK, gains 2 stack of Charge. This stack can be gained while in Overcharge state.|
- Item introduction: The top secret code of Babel, the secret society of magic engineering. Magic for normal people! The secret society of technomagi, Babel, is an anonymous society that dreams of making magic available to all. They have each provided a technomagical technique as a secret code, and they've only allowed the use of it to those who can decipher it. Annette deciphered a top secret code in 4 minutes and is using it in the annihilation process.
2nd Unique Treasure
Script of Healing
|[Emergency Treatment] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases heal rate by||20%|
- Item Introduction: A healing script for emergencies. It's a product of the secret society of magic engineering. Babel's workshop for the month, 'Battles are Self-serve! Winning scripts in Mechanic Script Battles.' Created by Annette, it's a skill that can heal allies just through engineering. Without borrowing any healing magic powers.
3rd Unique Treasure
Triplex Condensing Lens
|[Ray of Annihilation] For 10 sec, reduces the target's Crit Chance by 250 and the target's Mana by||400|
- Item Introduction: A triplex condensing lens invented by Annette to let Rascal use Blasting Ray. This special lens can be rotated to control its condensing rate and reflection angle, so that the shape of the photons fired can be easily manipulated. If all layers are aligned, Rascal shoots a linear photonic laser, and when the layers are cross-linked, it diffuses the reflection of photonic energy to perform Process of Elimination.
4th Unique Treasure
High Performance Battery
|[Charge] Gains 30||30||stacks of Charge at the beginning of every battle. While in Overcharge, Normal attacks increase Cooldown Reduction by 5%.|
- Item Introduction: A battery that Annette developed with her technomagic knowledge using a strange material extracted from a fossil of an ancient civilization. It was initially made to supply backup power to Rascal in emergencies, but it was too powerful that it would overcharge Rascal a little too often. After thinking about it, Annette decided to use it in combat and customized Rascal's parts to utilize its powers.
- She is 17 years old.
- She is 158cm (about 5'1' feet)
- Her birthday is April 16.
- Her constellation is Armil the Saint.
- She likes technomagic and research funds.
- She dislikes those who look down on technomagic.
- Annette is a genius technomagi hoping for the day everyone gains access to magic. Her technomagical golem acts as her weapon, blasting the enemy away.
- She works for the kingdom of Orvel.
- She is a very cheerful character whose failure won't get her down, but she is such an oddball that there are a few people who can understand her way of thinking.
- Her dream is to invent a device, which will allow ordinary people to handle magic and she has a magi creature as her assistant, which she built from year of research.
- As the advent of demons approaches, she combined her works with weapon development so that ordinary people can have a way to stand against them.
- Story from the game: A genius technomagi from the kingdom of Orvelia. She is highly optimistic, and failure never seems to bother her. She dreams of inventing a device that would allow anyone to handle magic one day. She has a magically engineered assistant whom she brought to life after years of research. Following the arrival of the demons, she incorporated research into developing weapons that would allow anyone to fight against invaders.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Dosarta, Glenwys,|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|