|Arrow of Purity|
A high-ranking angel that descended upon this world to punish the chaos-inciting Demons. Soaring through the sky, his arrows rain judgement upon evildoers.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 Links
- 7 Trvia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
What he lacks in DPS, he makes up for in utility. He is a popular pick among top arena players for his passive.
Pros and Cons
+ Powerful party shield on death + M.DMG Amp + Has an interrupt/knockback on S1 + Has Defense Ignore on S2 + Silence Debuff + Gives party immunity to M.DMG buff + Great in Arena
- If passive triggers, loses all mana and all skills go on 50% CD - Relies on applying Judgement Sigils to get additional skill effects (bad for autoing) - Long Skill CDs, most of damage comes from S2
|Celestial Arrow Animation|
|Purifying Blaze Animation|
25 sec Cooldown
187,751 M.DMG to enemies in range, and enemies with Judgement Sigil take 50% more M.DMG for 5 sec, while being inflicted with silence. All allies become immune to M.DMG for 5 sec.
The Last Judgment
Every 15 sec, deals
53,681 M.DMG ignoring DEF to enemies inflicted by Judgement Sigil. Once during every battle, upon receiving near death HP, deals
114,748 M.DMG to enemies inflicted by Judgement Sigils and stuns them for 3 sec, while casting a shield that blocks
195,416 DMG to all allies for 5 sec. Gains immunity to CC while the shield is in effect. When the shield effect takes place, consumes all mana, and all skill cooldowns are increased by 50%.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Stuns enemies with a Sigil for 1 sec.
[Light] Crit Chance is boosted by 40%.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Light] Inflicts a Sigil upon damaged enemies.
[Dark] M.DMG increase and Silence occur to enemies with no Sigil as well.
The Last Judgment
[Light] For 20 sec after activation, auto attacks target 2 enemies.
[Dark] Effect occurs 3 sec faster.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Upon a Critical Hit, heal all ally HP by 4% of DMG dealt.
Clear Blue Sky, Sherrkyle
|Every 10 sec, inflicts a Judgement Sigil upon a random enemy for 15 sec and deals||168%||of ATK as M.DMG.|
- Item introduction: A powerful weapon of light that can take the form of a spear, a dagger, or a bow. One of the divine treasures of the Angels blessed by an archangel. It is said to be capable of incinerating evil. Due to its versatility, it has traditionally been given to the most talented scout. The number of Demons who perished under its light during the war is too high to count.
Eye of Heaven
|[Arbiter] DMG is increased by||20%||and all allies' ATK is increased by 30% for the duration of M.Shield.|
- Item introduction: Angel Arbiter Pilier's soul egg. Pilier was born from Lua's first flame, and is Arch's master. Pilier was the best Angel warrior and was the one to end the war against the Demons. But after using all of his power, he went back to being an Eye of Heaven, which is the soul egg from, and Arch is holding onto his master's soul.
- He is 193cm (around 6'3' feet)
- His birthday is September 17.
- His constellation is Judgement Layan.
- He likes peace and stability.
- He dislikes demons.
- He is a top ranking angel who was sent to earth to punish those demons causing chaos.
- It is likely both he and Aselica were sent directly by Lua, the creator in the storyline of king's raid.
Story from the game: An angel warrior who descended from the Heavens to punish the demons and stop the spread of chaos on earth. His delegated tasks include scouting, reconnaissance, and execution of any demons found on earth. He has a strong sense of responsibility and is quick and decisive against any injustice. He truly loves Mankind and all the life forms that inhibit the earth. This is why he strives to prevent the demons from defiling this world.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska, Chase|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne, Shamilla|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina, Kara|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|