|Empress of Light|
The Queen of Pentheonia, the Ironclad Kingdom which did not budge an inch against the Demons 100 years ago. Her staff holds a brilliant light, burning with justice and she uses it to burn her enemies to ashes.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Many consider her to be one of the best DPS in the game due to her damage and utility.
Pros and Cons
+ Has CC(Her S3 can remove entirely every CC bar of dragons except BD) + Has AoE on auto attacks and all skills + Tankiest wizard in the game with her UW + Excels at Story Mode and Raids + Newbie Friendly
- Not the best choice in end game content - Not too useful on PvP due to high mana costs and passive stack takes too long to charge -
100% Crit + Mana Rune/
Perks: ATK Up / Circuit Burst / Critical Intensity (Dark) / Pillar of Light (Light) / Artemia (Light)
Otherwise: ATK Up / Circuit Burst / Blessing of Light (Dark) / Pillar of Light (Light) / Artemia (Light)
2x ATK, 1x Mana
3-4x Crit DMG
3-4x Atk Spd
- For PvP, you can pick s2 light to quick snipe 1 shot the dps back-line or s1 dark to stun-lock the front-line dps depend on whom you you feel threaten the most.
Pillar of Light
|Pillar of Light Animation|
|Critical Intensity Animation|
|Light's Judgment Animation|
Blessing of Light
Each attack has a 50% chance of dealing
11,105 M.DMG to target and nearby enemies, while Artemia gains 1 stack of Blessing of Light. Blessing of Light can be stacked up to 10 times max. Per every stack, ATK is increased by
1,399, DMG dealt to enemies other than heroes is increased by 3% and DMG received by enemies other than heroes is reduced by 3%.
|Blessing of Light Animation|
Pillar of Light
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Each hit has a 25% chance to stun the enemy for 1 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] When Blessing of Light reaches 10 stacks, cooldown is reduced by 50%.
[Light] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost is increased by 1 orb but DMG is boosted by 100%.
Blessing of Light
[Light] Activation chance is changed to 60%.
[Dark] Maximum stack count is increased to 12.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] When HP falls below 50%, gain 2 sec of immunity to all DMG. This effect activates only once every 30 sec.
- Item introduction: This sacred treasure of Penteonia is said to have been sent from the Heavens to eradicate the Demons. This light staff, known to respond only to those worthy of sainthood, radiated with splendid light in the hands of the young Artemia, as if to honor the future empress. It calls upon the power of absolute light, unleashing heaven's vengeance upon its enemies while protecting its wielder with divine light.
Crown of Brilliance
|[Light's Judgment] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon killing an enemy, recovers 700 mana.|
- Item introduction: A crown that is passed down to the king of Penteonia. A part of it had been broken by a previous tyrant, but it's been repaired. A new red gem called the Soul of the Sun has been embedded at the center of the crown. Its dignified form compels one to kneel before it in a show of respect.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: Earrings made from light kveril, a rare mineral that is said to only come out in Penteonia. When Artemia was crowned Empress, she received it along with the crown. It doesn't lose its light even at night, and it actually shines even more brightly in the dark. It's known as the jewel of principles and brilliance amongst the people. An item that raises the dignity of the queen as they shine from her ears.
- Artemia is 165cm (around 5'4' feet)
- Her birthday is March 22.
- Her constellation is Lasiphil the Prophet.
- She likes sweet cakes and the eyes of righteous knights.
- She dislikes demons.
- She is 19 years old.
- In the Christmas 2017 story, Artemia seem to be familiar with Aisha's family.
- Added on 9th Nov 2017 patch
- Her coronation seems to have taken place at a young age, she is only 19.
- It is likely her ancestors were the ones fighting in the war.
Story from the game: Penteonia is an impenetrable kingdom. Even the demon army could not breach its defense 100 years ago. Ruling over this iron kingdom is Artemia, the empress of light. Even since childhood, she has lived under the weight of responsibility of the throne she would eventually inherit. When she finally realized that the victory of her kingdom was made possible by the sacrifices of her people, she swore to never hide from her duties. She would face the pressure of royal responsibility with courage. Penteonia has historically been a selfish kingdom, only interested in its own safety. Now, with Artemia as its ruler, everything is about to change.
Artemia's story scenario from the patch notes:
She looks confident, but it seems she is a bit unsatisfied with something. There was a 6 years old girl looking at her parents and saying ‘Do I have anything to do with people who died during the war?!’ Her parents smoothly stroke their daughter and said,
“Of course, they have something to do with you. They all fought to protect their family, for someone. Also, for you… Because you are going to be the queen someday.”
When the little girl heard her mom saying, she became calm. “.. I didn’t… Want that.” “Nobody would want that my princess... But sometimes… You have to embrace it... Sometimes… You have to go through with it... That’s the destiny of the queen.”
Pentheonia, the Ironclad Kingdom. For over 100 years, no one ever succeeded to cross the wall. How many warriors and soldiers have been sacrificed for this kingdom...
Who is the queen. A girl stepping toward an iron throne. A 6 years old girl now became 19 years old lady.
Hundreds of her men were watching her taking steps to the throne. She did not lose her confidence. Finally, she was standing before the throne. She turned around and looked all people. “We don’t have to hesitate. Kneel, before your queen. Artemia, the queen of Pentheonia.”
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|