|Empress of Light|
The Queen of Pentheonia, the Ironclad Kingdom which did not budge an inch against the Demons 100 years ago. Her staff holds a brilliant light, burning with justice and she uses it to burn her enemies to ashes.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Many consider her to be one of the best DPS in the game due to her damage and utility.
Pros and Cons
+ One of the top AoE dealers, as all her skills are AoE with low cooldown + While mainly an AoE dealer, she still does decent damage on single target enemy + Has High CC bar reduction, useful Dragon Raid + Tankiest wizard in the game with her UW and S4 + Excels at Story Mode and Dragon Raids + One of top DPS WB3 Xanadus with right setup + Newbie Friendly, easy life for beginners
- There are a lot of other heroes that are better than her in single target enemy - Cleo is still better in AoE dealer if there are lots of enemies spreading out - Not a top choice for PvP, but still good with right setup (ex:Maria S3 + Artemia S1)
100% Crit + Mana Rune/
Perks: ATK Up / Circuit Burst / Light's Judgement (Dark) / Pillar of Light (Light) / Artemia (Light)
1-4x Crit DMG
1-2x ATK Spd
- For PvP, you can pick s2 light to quick snipe 1 shot the DPS back-line or s1 dark to stun-lock the front-line DPS depend on whom you feel threatened the most.
Pillar of Light
|Pillar of Light Animation|
|Critical Intensity Animation|
|Light's Judgment Animation|
Blessing of Light
Each attack has a 50% chance of dealing
11,105 M.DMG to target and nearby enemies, while Artemia gains 1 stack of Blessing of Light. Blessing of Light can be stacked up to 10 times max. Per every stack, ATK is increased by
1,399, DMG dealt to enemies other than heroes is increased by 7% and DMG received by enemies other than heroes is reduced by 3%.
|Blessing of Light Animation|
Pillar of Light
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Each hit has a 25% chance to stun the enemy for 1 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] When Blessing of Light reaches 10 stacks, cooldown is reduced by 50%.
[Light] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost is increased by 1 orb but DMG is boosted by 100%.
Blessing of Light
[Light] Activation chance is changed to 60%.
[Dark] DMG Reduction from Non-Hero enemies is changed to 4%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] When HP falls below 50%, gain 2 sec of immunity to all DMG. This effect activates only once every 30 sec.
- Item introduction: This sacred treasure of Penteonia is said to have been sent from the Heavens to eradicate the Demons. This light staff, known to respond only to those worthy of sainthood, radiated with splendid light in the hands of the young Artemia, as if to honor the future empress. It calls upon the power of absolute light, unleashing heaven's vengeance upon its enemies while protecting its wielder with divine light.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Dignity of Queen
|[Pillar of Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases M.DMG target receives by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A brooch crafted by the best blacksmith of Penteonia Kingdom in honor of the beautiful Queen. People call it Queen's Dignity. Made with smithing skills that the blacksmith learned from dwarves, the jewel on it has a mystical power. It can concentrate Artemia's energy of light and release it all at once.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Critical Intensity] Gains Immunity to CC and increases DMG by||20%||.|
- Item Introduction: Earrings made from light kveril, a rare mineral that is said to only come out in Penteonia. When Artemia was crowned Empress, she received it along with the crown. It doesn't lose its light even at night, and it actually shines even more brightly in the dark. It's known as the jewel of principles and brilliance amongst the people. An item that raises the dignity of the queen as they shine from her ears.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Crown of Brilliance
|[Light's Judgment] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon killing an enemy, recovers 700 mana.|
- Item introduction: A crown that is passed down to the king of Penteonia. A part of it had been broken by a previous tyrant, but it's been repaired. A new red gem called the Soul of the Sun has been embedded at the center of the crown. Its dignified form compels one to kneel before it in a show of respect.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Mirror of Blessings
|[Blessings of Light] Increases DMG by 50%, and changes DMG boost to Non-Hero enemies to 8%.|
- Item Introduction: A mystical mirror that contains the spells of royal elder wizards, passed down to generations in the royal family of Penteonia. It is known that the first king made it himself for the eternal prosperity of Penteonia. Only the leader of the country could look into it, and the one standing in front of the mirror receives the blessing of light. This would then lead the kings to be the light themselves to all his people in the country.
- Soul Weapon Story: Whenever Artemia used her magic, she felt that she is indeed, the chosen. During her young days, Artemia did not consider her staff special. However, as she witnessed how her staff drew the magic of light as if it was guiding the light, and how the power from the staff embraced her warmly, she started accepting the staff as not just a simple weapon, but as her most reliable companion. ‘As long as I have you in my hands, l am the most incandescent light that brilliantly lights the world.’ Just as she promised, Artemia felt the most reliable light from behind her. And just like her, Brauxio thinks of Artemia earnestly.
- Artemia is 165cm (around 5'4' feet)
- Her birthday is March 22.
- Her constellation is Lasiphil the Prophet.
- She likes sweet cakes and the eyes of righteous knights.
- She dislikes demons.
- She is 19 years old.
- In the Christmas 2017 story, Artemia seems to be familiar with Aisha's family.
- Added on 9th Nov 2017 patch
- Her coronation seems to have taken place at a young age, she is only 19.
- It is likely her ancestors were the ones fighting in the war.
Story from Patch Notes:
She looks confident, but it seems she is a bit unsatisfied with something. There was a 6 years old girl looking at her parents and saying ‘Do I have anything to do with people who died during the war?!’ Her parents smoothly stroke their daughter and said,
“Of course, they have something to do with you. They all fought to protect their family, for someone. Also, for you… Because you are going to be the queen someday.”
When the little girl heard her mom saying, she became calm. “.. I didn’t… Want that.” “Nobody would want that my princess... But sometimes… You have to embrace it... Sometimes… You have to go through with it... That’s the destiny of the queen.”
Pentheonia, the Ironclad Kingdom. For over 100 years, no one ever succeeded to cross the wall. How many warriors and soldiers have been sacrificed for this kingdom...
Who is the queen. A girl stepping toward an iron throne. A 6 years old girl now became 19 years old lady.
Hundreds of her men were watching her taking steps to the throne. She did not lose her confidence. Finally, she was standing before the throne. She turned around and looked all people. “We don’t have to hesitate. Kneel, before your queen. Artemia, the queen of Pentheonia.”
Penteonia is an impenetrable kingdom. Even the demon army could not breach its defense 100 years ago. Ruling over this iron kingdom is Artemia, the empress of light. Even since childhood, she has lived under the weight of responsibility of the throne she would eventually inherit. When she finally realized that the victory of her kingdom was made possible by the sacrifices of her people, she swore to never hide from her duties. She would face the pressure of royal responsibility with courage. Penteonia has historically been a selfish kingdom, only interested in its own safety. Now, with Artemia as its ruler, everything is about to change.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|