|Guardian of the Sun|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
A powerful angel who defends the haven of the angels. Even among the Angels who wield the power of light, she has a special connection to the sun, whose divine light she uses to fight against darkness. She is tasked with the protection of the souls of other angels awaiting resurrection. When the Holy Sword reappeared in the world, she heeded the divine call to join the new protector of the world. She will see to it that no chosen warrior would ever succumb to the darkness again.
Destroy the darkness and leads into the light. Heavenly punishment to those who threaten the world. Blessings for the Goddess to those who protect the world. I am Aselica. I am the righteous guardian protecting the world of light and people in heaven. I am the Knight of Sunlight with the grace of light and flames. You are here to protect the world against evils. Thy journey will never be easy. War fire will swallow the world, Demons shall give their best shot to stop you. Too many of them are sacrificed already during the war. The greater bloodshed is yet to come But, hold onto the light of hope. I shall guard your light.
Pros and Cons
+ Flat MDEF shred + 20-50% amp + Attack buff + Cooldown reduction + CC + 20% attack debuff + Flat PDEF buff
- Long cooldowns - UW reliant
- UW efficacy increases more drastically than the average hero per upgrade
Sword of the Sun
Blessing of the Sun
Judgment of the Sun
20 sec Cooldown
Takes position, focuses to heal HP of nearby allies, excluding self, 8 times and increases their P.DEF for 5 sec. Deals M.DMG 8 times on enemies within range and decreases their M.DEF for 5 sec. After the end of the casting, heals HP of allies within range excluding self. It also inflicts M.DMG on enemies and knocks them down.
Curse of the Sun
Upon attack, inflicts Curse of the Sun on the target for 10 sec. Enemies with 10 stacks of Curses of the Sun will consume them and receive M.DMG, and become inflicted with Blind for 2 sec, and have their ATK reduced by 20% for 10 sec.
Sword of the Sun
[Light] After activation, increases ATK Spd by 350 for 5 sec.
[Dark] Reduces cooldown by 2 sec.
Blessing of the Sun
[Light] Increases Mana Cost by 1, and grants the effect to the 2 allies with the highest ATK.
[Dark] Removes harmful effects from the target.
Judgment of the Sun
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Increases the duration of M.DEF reduction effect by 5 sec.
Curse of the Sun
[Light] Changes ATK Reduction to 30%
[Dark] Activates the effect upon reaching the 7th stack of Curse of the Sun.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200.
[Dark] At the beginning of the first battle, increases P.DEF of the ally with the highest ATK by 20% of P.DEF. This effect cannot be dispelled.
|Solar Halo, Ignisius||Star||Value|
|When a normal attack hits the enemy 5 times, the target takes||20%||more M.DMG for 10 sec and is stunned for 0.5 seconds.|
- Item Introduction: Legends speak of a mysterious metal, gold as the glorious rays of the sun, blue as the pure sky, and white as the blinding light. This holy sword and shield set has been forged from that special metal that only Angels can handle. These are divine relics of protection, created to banish the darkness and fill the world with light. Bestowed only to the most righteous Guardian Knight of the Angels, these relics can instantly incinerate any Demon that faces their light.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|Light of the Dawn||Star||Sword of the Sun||Value|
|Dispels all positive effects from enemies within range, and recovers own Mana by||200||upon hit.|
- Item Introduction: The trumpet that is said to be blown by the leader of the Archangels when the catastrophe that will end the material world arrives. It is said that once the guardians hear the sound of the trumpet, they wake up and come down to protect this land.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|Bracelet of the Sun||Star||Blessing of the Sun||Value|
|[Blessing of the Sun] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and target takes||10%||decreased P.DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Bracelet made by the Archangels to protect the Angels when they descend down to earth. It contains the sun, so it shines brilliantly. When the angels feel fear, it is said that the sunlight from the bracelet protects their souls. And the fates of the angels are intertwined in the bracelet, so when they feel like their lives are threatened, they can feel each other's pain instinctively.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|Guardian's Trumpet||Star||Judgment of the Sun||Value|
|[Judgment of the Sun] Gains Immunity to CC while in use, and increases P.DEF Boost and M.DEF Reduction by||20%|
- Item Introduction: A fragment that fell out from the eternally shining Morning Star. Morning Star is the holy light that has existed since the beginning of time, guarding the heavens and protecting the swords of angels from losing their holy flame. The Archangel bestowed this upon Ascelica along with the Sword of the Sun before she came down to earth.
4th Unique Treasure
Will of Light
|[Curse of the Sun] Increases the duration of Blind by 1 sec. Upon activation, targets take||10%||increased M.DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A hair accessory decorated with the golden laurel leaves and the wing feather of Sacred Bird, 'Illaira'. It shines brightly even in complete darkness. It protects its wearer against curses and burns ominous energy with its light. It was bestowed upon Ascelica by the Archangel when she was appointed as a guardian angel.
- She is 170cm (about 5'6' feet)
- She is called the "guardian of the sun".
- Her birthday is September 22nd.
- Her constellation is Judgment Layan.
- She likes her fellow kinsmen, and enforcing order.
- She dislikes demons.
- She is a knight of the righteous heavens and she punishes evil with her sword and protects the weak with her shield.
- She descended in order to defeat the Demons who are ruining the earthly realm.
- She is the second angel to be released, after Arch.
- It is likely she was sent by Lua, as a goddess is mentioned in her story.
- Likely the chosen warrior in her story is Kyle, who seems to have fallen into path of darkness.
Story from the game:
Aselica's Story from the patch notes: Destroy the darkness and leads into the light. Heavenly punishment to those who threaten the world. Blessings for the Goddess to those who protect the world. I am Aselica. I am the righteous guardian protecting the world of light and people in heaven. I am the Knight of Sunlight with the grace of light and flames. You are here to protect the world against evils. Thy journey will never be easy. War fire will swallow the world, Demons shall give their best shot to stop you. Too many of them are sacrificed already during the war. The greater bloodshed is yet to come But, hold onto the light of hope. I shall guard your light.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|