|Atk Type||Physical Magical|
|Position||Front Middle Back|
A freewheeling priest from the Order of Lua. He uses a holy explosion to protect the party, which heals allies and damages enemies at once.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 Links
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
In the loosest sense, Baudouin is literally the Arena healer. His existence alone is meta-defining in Arena due to Holy Sanctuary, a free 7-second team damage AND debuff immunity. In a match where everybody does burst damage, Holy Sanctuary is the sanctuary. However with the addition of heroes like Leo and Scarlet, his use in the Arena has fallen as he bring little to the team outside of his invincibility. And unfortunately for Bau, Scarlet is everywhere in higher level arena.
Outside of Arena, Baudouin can be used in Dragon Raids where he can provide the team immunity from the dragon's flying breath attack. His shackle helps towards removing the dragon's yellow bar and his heal is decent enough, although not as strong as other Healers.
Other than those two places, it's not advisable to bring him in other content as his performance will range from terrible to mediocre.
Pros and Cons
+ Party invincibility + Party CC immunity + CC + M.DMG amp + Debuff + Excel in Arena only
- Only used for his invincibility - Weak heal - Terrible in every other content - Is rendered useless if the enemy has certain heroes
- Bau can be countered by heroes like Leo, Scarlet, Ricardo, Nyx, Tanya, and Cassandra.
- Though he is largely impotent in high Arena, Bau is highly effective against newer players who lack the specialized dispelling heroes. As a result a newer player could pick him early on and push high diamond earlier than otherwise would be possible.
|Holy Nova Animation|
Spear of Light
|Spear of Light Animation|
60 sec Cooldown
Grant invincibility to all allies for 7 sec and heals
103,509 HP for the duration of skill.
|Holy Sanctuary Animation|
Training of God
0.5 sec Cooldown
Each attack has a 20% chance of dealing
48,930 M.DMG to target and inflicting stun for 1.5 sec.
|Training of God Animation|
[Light] DMG and Heal increased by 40%.
[Dark] Enemies hit are stunned for 1 sec.
Spear of Light
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Number of targets changes to 2.
[Light] Invincibility duration is increased by 1.5 sec.
[Dark] In exchange for 2 additional Mana Cost and a 3 sec reduction of invincibility duration, all allies gain 50% ATK.
Training of God
[Light] Activation chance is boosted by 10%.
[Dark] Attack range is boosted by 20%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] When attacking with Holy Nova and Spear of Light, deal extra M.DMG equal to 100% of ATK and reduce the used skill's cooldown by 20%.
God's Book, Genesis
|Every 30 sec, for 10 sec, a random ally's ATK is increased by||40%||and Crit Chance, ATK Spd is increased by||400|
- Item introduction: Even among the holy relics bestowed to the high priests of the Church of Lua, the God's Book Genesis is special. According to the legend, this book, guarded throughout the ages by the Grand Priests of the church, was written by Lua herself, Iris, the current Grand Priest, upon receiving revelation regarding Baudouin, entrusted this book to his step father, Berman. Later, the book was given to Baudouin when he became a high priest. It is said that this divine relic provides infinite holy energy to its owner, along with the power to unlock the true potential of those who have faith.
|[Holy Sanctuary] ATK is increased by 25% for the duration of skill, and recovers||120||Mana per sec.|
- Item introduction: The rosary that holy priest Evelyn of the Church of Lua carried until her death. It's as if Lua's holy voice can be heard from the rosary, praying that the world won't collapse. The undeniable holy energy engulfs the body, and it maximizes Baudouin's power.
- He is 28 years old.
- He is 190cm (around 6'2' feet)
- His birthday is September 12.
- His constellation is Judgment Layan.
- He likes Lua.
- He dislikes Lua?
- He shares some similarities with Frey. They are both priests who were sent by Lua.
- Judging from his title, it is likely Baudouin used to be a thug (or a street tough) before atoning by becoming a priest.
- Special thanks and credits to King's raid user 'Kayoki' for sending us several hero index screenshots including Baudouin, Dimael, Ricardo, Rephy, Oddy and Gladi.
Story from the game: As the most unlikely priest in the Church of Lua, Baudouin is, in a word, a maverick. Since childhood, he has always been a black sheep in the Church of Lua that emphasizes piety. He entered the church with the help of the High Priest Berman, but the religious life was painfully ill-suited for him. One day, however, he suddenly decided to quit his deviant ways, and started following the path of the high priesthood.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|