A freewheeling priest from the Order of Lua. He uses a holy explosion to protect the party, which heals allies and damages enemies at once.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
In the loosest sense, Baudouin is literally the Arena healer. His existence alone is meta-defining in Arena due to Holy Sanctuary, a free 7-second team damage AND debuff immunity. In a match where everybody does burst damage, Holy Sanctuary is the sanctuary. However with the addition of heroes like Leo and Scarlet, his use in the Arena has fallen as he bring little to the team outside of his invincibility. And unfortunately for Bau, Scarlet is everywhere in higher level arena.
Outside of Arena, Baudouin can be used in Dragon Raids where he can provide the team immunity from the dragon's flying breath attack. His shackle helps towards removing the dragon's yellow bar and his heal is decent enough, although not as strong as other Healers.
Other than those two places, it's not advisable to bring him in other content as his performance will range from terrible to mediocre.
Pros and Cons
+ Party invincibility + Party CC immunity + CC + M.DMG amp + Debuff + Excel in Arena only
- Only used for his invincibility - Weak heal - Terrible in every other content - Is rendered useless if the enemy has certain heroes
- Bau can be countered by heroes like Leo, Scarlet, Ricardo, Nyx, Tanya, and Cassandra.
- Though he is largely impotent in high Arena, Bau is highly effective against newer players who lack the specialized dispelling heroes. As a result a newer player could pick him early on and push high diamond earlier than otherwise would be possible.
|Holy Nova Animation|
Spear of Light
|Spear of Light Animation|
|Holy Sanctuary Animation|
Training of God
0.5 sec Cooldown
Each attack has a 20% chance of dealing
48,930 M.DMG to target and inflicting stun for 1.5 sec.
|Training of God Animation|
[Light] DMG and Heal increased by 40%.
[Dark] Enemies hit are stunned for 1 sec.
Spear of Light
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Number of targets changes to 2.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] In exchange for 2 additional Mana Cost and a 3 sec reduction of invincibility duration, all allies gain 50% ATK.
Training of God
[Light] Activation chance is boosted by 10%.
[Dark] Attack range is boosted by 20%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] When attacking with Holy Nova and Spear of Light, deal extra M.DMG equal to 100% of ATK and reduce the used skill's cooldown by 20%.
God's Book, Genesis
|Increasing the casting speed of all skills, and upon every skill use, increases ATK by||2%||and DEF by||2%||This effect can stack up to 7 times.|
- Item introduction: Even among the holy relics bestowed to the high priests of the Church of Lua, the God's Book Genesis is special. According to the legend, this book, guarded throughout the ages by the Grand Priests of the church, was written by Lua herself, Iris, the current Grand Priest, upon receiving revelation regarding Baudouin, entrusted this book to his step father, Berman. Later, the book was given to Baudouin when he became a high priest. It is said that this divine relic provides infinite holy energy to its owner, along with the power to unlock the true potential of those who have faith.
|[Holy Sanctuary] ATK is increased by 25% for the duration of skill, and recovers||120||Mana per sec.|
- Item introduction: The rosary that holy priest Evelyn of the Church of Lua carried until her death. It's as if Lua's holy voice can be heard from the rosary, praying that the world won't collapse. The undeniable holy energy engulfs the body, and it maximizes Baudouin's power.
2nd Unique Treasure
Last Chapter of the Bible
|[Spear of Light] Gains Immunity to CC for the skill's duration and increases M.Weakness of the target by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: The last chapter of the legend that was too horrifying to put in the bible. It talks about the holy light that kills the darkest enemy in the world.
3rd Unique Treasure
Old Holy Grail
|[Holy Nova] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases Heal Rate by||20%|
- Item Introduction: A wooden grail that has Goddess Lua's face engraved on it. When the people first learned of Lua's existence, they made a grail for her in praise of her divinity. As the civilization in Orbis continent fell, the grail was also buried underground, and it's only been mentioned in records. However, on the day that Baudouin repented his sins and realized the truth of the holy book, this old grail appeared in front of him, shinning like the sun.
4th Unique Treasure
|[Training of God] Increases Stun duration by||0.5||sec. Hit enemies take 25% increased M.DMG for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: The last journal of a great teacher. It contains the treatment that Priest Berman carried out for Dark Plague patients, and his own battle with his illness. Baudouin managed to save this from the flames when they were burning the teacher's belongings after he died. Then, he transcribed it with Leo and named it Berman's journal, which made a great contribution to Dark Plague treatment. The original journal is kept by Baudouin in safekeeping, reminding him of his teacher's will.
- He is 28 years old.
- He is 190cm (around 6'2' feet)
- His birthday is September 12.
- His constellation is Judgment Layan.
- He likes Lua.
- He dislikes Lua?
- He shares some similarities with Frey. They are both priests who were sent by Lua.
- Judging from his title, it is likely Baudouin used to be a thug (or a street tough) before atoning by becoming a priest.
Story from the game: As the most unlikely priest in the Church of Lua, Baudouin is, in a word, a maverick. Since childhood, he has always been a black sheep in the Church of Lua that emphasizes piety. He entered the church with the help of the High Priest Berman, but the religious life was painfully ill-suited for him. One day, however, he suddenly decided to quit his deviant ways, and started following the path of the high priesthood.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|