|Sword of Destruction|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
The Knight of Silence, the Dark Swordsman, and the Earth-Shaking Sword. These are the names that this legendary mercenary earned in the Kingdom. His greatsword can absorb any kind of power to bring about utter destruction.
Circle of Futility
15 sec Cooldown
Attacks the target and nearby enemies within range, dealing M.DMG and placing the Circle of Futility. Circle of Futility deals M.DMG and prevents enemies from receiving positive effects over 4 sec. 4 sec of Cooldown will be applied to the skill at the beginning of the first battle.
22 sec Cooldown
Attacks enemies within frontal range, dealing M.DMG and knocking them back. Then, increases own All Block and DEF and gain immunity to CC for 8 sec. 8 sec of Cooldown will be applied at the beginning of the first battle.
22 sec Cooldown
Deals M.DMG over 10 attacks to nearby enemies in a circular range of self. Then, attacks enemies in a wide surrounding area, dealing M.DMG and stunning them for 5 sec. If the target is not a Hero, each attack will deal additional M.DMG. 15sec of Cooldown will be applied at the beginning of the first battle.
Bernheim cannot recover Mana, and all his Skills do not consume any Mana. Normal and Skill attacks inflict Breakdown to enemies for 10 sec, reducing 1% of their Heal Rate, and increasing own ATK and Heal Rate. All effects stack up a certain number of times.
Circle of Futility
[Light] Reduces the initial Cooldown by 3 sec.
[Dark] The duration of [Circle of Futility] increases by 4 sec if cast while under [Battle Initiation].
[Light] Dispels all negative effects from self upon casting.
[Dark] Increases the initial Cooldown by 8 sec, but the duration of the effect will increase by 8 sec.
[Light] Reduces the initial Cooldown by 5 sec.
[Dark] Additional DMG is against Non-Hero enemies now ignores DEF.
[Light] Breakdown stacks become irremovable.
[Dark] ATK and Heal Rate Boost become irremovable.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100
[Dark] Upon normal attack, causes the target to take 1% increased M.DMG and reduces their M.DEF by 1% for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 20 times.
- Item introduction: The name of this demonic sword means 'the one who cannot be satiated' and 'the one with ceaseless craving.' It has the power to absorb all forms of energy, evil or holy, to use them as it's own. It has it's own will, and a character that is very temperamental, scatterbrained, and cruel. Even Queen Artemia does not know the exact reason why this demonic sword was sealed under the Central Church in Penteonia, but rumor says that Targarios was a Dark Lord in the distant past. Considering it's frivolous character, that might seem unlikely. However, there is no doubt that it has devastating powers.
|[Destroyer] Increases DMG by||20%||and each hit has a 20% chance to stun the enemy for 0.5 sec.|
- Item introduction: A commemorative goblet only given to mighty and brave mercenaries in the Empire. The wolf, the symbol of Empire, is engraved on it. In recognition of the countless victories Bernheim earned for the Empire, the royal family gave him this exquisite goblet, one of only 5 in the world. Rumor has it that the goblet has a spell that makes any drink poured into it restore stamina.
2nd Unique Treasure
Medal of Light
|[Battle Initiation] Consumes||50%||of current HP upon use, but the effect will become irremovable.|
- Item Introduction: A metal of light bestowed upon him when he was conferred knighthood in Penteonia. Having the sun engraved on it, this gold medal assures the bearer that the light is always with him. Although Bernheim was deprived of his knighthood and was banished from the country, his loyalty always lies with the proud Penteonian Knights.
3rd Unique Treasure
|[Circle of Futility] Reduces the hit targets' Mana by 100 and increases M.DMG they take by 25% for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A standard issue sword of Penteonian Knights that Bernheim used before he fell for Targarios' trap. It is designed to draw out great power when imbued with the power of light. However, one day, Targarios noticed that Bernheim was trying to use other weapons instead of it. Targarios went mad and broke all the other weapons after absorbing all the powers, protections, and blessings they bore. Bernheim saw it, let out a big sigh, and threw broken metal pieces away, but he decided to carry this sword with him.
4th Unique Treasure
|[Breakdown] Normal and Skill attacks now inflict 2 stacks on the enemy and self. The max number of stacks increases by||20|
- Item Introduction: Letters that Bernheim wrote to his family after his banishment. He still has not decided whether or not to send them until now, after 7 years have passed from his banishment. The letters are mainly addressed to his brother and sister who were 5 and 10 years younger than him when he was banished.
- He is 30 years old.
- He is 194 cm (about 6'3").
- His birthday is December 30th.
- His constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- He likes landscape back at home, leisurely reading, alone time, and Queen Artemia.
- He dislikes weaker self in the past; Targarios.
- His full name is Bernheim von Lachelima.
Story from the game: Born in a noble family in Penteonia, Bernheim von Lachelima was gifted with outstanding martial skills. He had the strength of a giant and excellent judgment, so it was undeniable that he would make a great knight. However, he had a fatal flaw that kept him from being successful in Penteonia: He could not use the power of light at all. No matter how hard he tried how strong his faith and will were, the power of light did not answer to his calling. Although all he ever wanted was to serve his nation and the Queen, the fact that his incapability was keeping him from being more than a low-level knight frustrated him. Bernheim did not give up and trained hard to handle the power of light, bus his constant lack of progress slowly started to weaken his mind. One day, he visited the Central Church to study the power of light and it's mechanism. It was when he was quietly reading a book that he heard a sound. It was an angelic voice calling for him. The long-accumulated frustration of Bernheim led him to where the voice was coming from, a room sealed with multiple magic barriers in the basement of the church. As he moved closer to it, the barriers vanished as if they were never there. What he saw inside the room was a sword in the shape of an angel, exuding blind light.
"You are the chosen one" said the sword, drawing him near with holy light. Thinking that his relentless effort had finally paid off, he slowly grasped the sword. Then his mind was drawn to the deepest darkness. The darkness that captured him-it was the endless shadowy void of futility. A vessel that could never be filled; a whole other universe. In the vast darkness, Bernheim felt his mind deteriorating and his existence fading away. His mind and body was slowly being encroached by a dark, ominous power. However, Bernheim was also one of the Penteonian Knights, a Knight of Lightwho swore not to be defeated by darkness. He rose from the shrouding darkness, regaining consciousness with his indomitable spirit. When he came to his senses, lying on the floor, there was a giant black sword in his hand. The demonic sword with appearance of a demon was laughing and mocking the knight who broke away from the path of light. Eventually, Bernheim was banished from Penteonia, and he started to live a new life as a mercenary in Vespia Empire with that malicious, foul-mouthed demonic sword in his hand...
Story from patch notes: There are many unique mercenaries that wander the Kingdom. Rogue soldiers, criminals, or aristocrats that have fallen in disgrace and run from their home and families. However, no matter how unique your background is or how acclaimed your strength is, the battlefield is an unforgivable lover. Most of the mercenaries work for clans and guilds in order to survive in this ruthless world … but there are exceptions. One of them, Bernheim, is among the best mercenaries in the Kingdom. He is known for his destructive power when jumping onto the battlefield and effortlessly destroying his surroundings. Rumors mention a man taciturn and solitary, but Bernheim doesn’t even bother to listen to the hearsay - only he knows the truth.
“…Why do I wield this sword? … It is better to remain ignorant of this. But I will tell you one thing. The strength of this sword is not a power you should aspire to have.”
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Lucikiel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|