|The Immortal God King|
The great God King from the ancient Kingdom of Sekireinel. He bonded his very own soul to the desert itself, gaining immortality which will last until the desert cease to exist. Using psychic powers, he attacks by controlling Chakrams that represent his authority as the God King.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
A very versatile hero whose Unique Weapon and Soul Weapon come for free. Cain can be Main/Sub- DPS or a Support, depending on how you want to build him. He is workable in a Magic team but is much better in a Physical team for his Unique Weapon's and [Tyrant] mode perk. The more stages, the stronger Cain will be (up to 5 stages) for his [I Am the King of the Desert] passive. After at least 3 stages, Cain can be a self-sustained Mana battery and doesn't need other Mana battery such as Laias to build up Mana.
His S3 can give your entire team a DEF, ATK buff and 10 sec CC immunity. If you equip his UT3 an additional 50% to the based 25% (if max) is added to his ATK boost. However, ATK boost is only possible if Cain managed to stack up to 10 times. He is very vulnerable during the stacking time. High ATK SPD would make him cast faster or CC immunity will make him harder to knock down during casting. Sadly, Cain performs poorly on AUTO as a Support. Without his S2 [Dark], he will not turn back into [God King] mode until the start of the next stage. It is very recommended to have at least 2 perk pages for Support Cain: One is to AUTO/dispatch in Raids, one is for Manual mode (so you don't hast to waste 15 perk points for S2 [Dark]. 250 Rubies can be easily recovered).
But as a DPS, you probably won't need to turn him back to [God King] since [Tyrant] gives Cain CC immunity indefinitely and make him deals more much damage until he turns back to [God King]. UT2 is highly recommended if you want Cain as your DPS.
Pros and Cons
+ Free NPC hero that you can get after ch6 and complete a story in the pyramid, you can get his weapon and soul weapon after finish all of Cain story + Able to act as a secondary healer/physical support, in case the main healer lacks healing power or defensive utility. + Excels in PvE, as the passive effect of "I am the king of the desert" is strengthed with each new wave of enemies. + Great in PVP for his undispellable S1 which heal + CC immunity + DMG reduction for 5 sec (pick S1 [Light] for the entire team). + When "I am the king of the desert" has been stacked, often ends up with an extreme surplus of mana, and is less reliant on mana recovery runes or supporters that help the team with mana recovery. (1 stack = 100 mana per second; most battles from chapter 6 onwards are 3 waves or more, thus he is guaranteed to have 300 mana per second on the last wave) + Cain's tyrant mode has 15% all amp (like feather artifact) and with 20%+ phy amp from his weapon and 10% from ut3. In fact, Cain can give 45%+ amp for the physical team.
- Performs poorly in AUTO, mostly fixating on damage and neglecting support. Requires constant attention even when controlled manually. - Require at least 2 perk pages for Support role: One for MANUAL, one for AUTO. His S2 [Dark] is a muss to be able to AUTO Cain.
Recommended Transcendence Perks
Support role: *ATK up *HP up *Moral Rise *Blessing of Mana *S2 Dark *S3 Light
DPS role: *ATK up *Monster Hunting *Moral Rise *Blessing of Mana *Circuit Burst *S4 Light
Support role: *ATK up *HP up *Moral Rise *Blessing of Mana *S1 Light *T5 Dark
DPS role: *ATK up *HP up *Deception *Blessing of Mana *Destruction *T5 Light
14 sec Cooldown
Cain heals the ally with the lowest HP by
211,055 and grants the ally with [The God King’s Blessing] which reduces All DMG the ally receives 35% and grants immunity to CC. After 3.5 seconds. After 3.5 sec, Cain dispels negative effects from the target and the allies nearby. Afterwards, heals their HP by
211,055. [The God King’s Blessing] is irremovable.
14 sec Cooldown
Cain deals P.DMG to the enemy with the highest ATK and casts [Sealing Technique of the Tyrant] that reduces the target's ATK Spd 250 and prevents the target from receiving any positive effects for 5 sec. After 5 sec, Cain deals P.DMG to the target and the enemies nearby, inflicting stun for 3 sec. [Sealing Technique of the Tyrant] is irremovable.
Behold My Might
8 sec Cooldown
Cain turns into a [Tyrant] and constantly attacks the target, dealing P.DMG each hit. While Cain is in [Tyrant] form, [Tremble!] and [Gaze Upon My Almighty Power!] change to [Kneel.] and [Now Die.]. Upon using the Skill again, he returns to [God King] form.
[The God King’s Mercy] - While Cain is in God King form, reduces DMG all allies take 10%.
[Dignity of the Tyrant] – While Cain is in Tyrant form, increases DMG all enemies take 10%.
Gaze Upon My Almighty Power!
25 sec Cooldown
Increases All DEF of allies nearby self for 10 times. DEF Boost effect stacks up to 10 times, and if this Skill is cast on an ally with 10 stacks, increases the target’s ATK and grants immunity to CC for 10 seconds.
Note - With UT3 Chest of Integrity, if Cain can finished his casting he can give 46,300 DEF, 199,800 of ATK and Debuff immunity to allies. Also with 10% Physical Amp too.
25 sec Cooldown
Places a [Gate of Hell] in frontal area of self, dealing P.DMG to enemies in range over 10 attacks and pulling them to the center. Afterwards, explodes the [Gate of Hell], dealing P.DMG and stunning the enemies 3 seconds.
-Note: Has a tendency to pull enemies closer to the backline and putting allies at risk. Use with care.
I Am the King of the Desert
At the beginning of each battle, gains an irremovable stack of [King of the Desert]. Each stack of [King of the Desert] increases the effect of [The God King's Mercy] and [Dignity of the Tyrant] by 5%. Additionally, recovers 100 Mana every sec, and increases ATK. If [King of the Desert] is stacked 3 times or more, self deals 50% increased DMG to Bosses. [King of the Desert] can be stacked up to 5 times.
[Light] [Tremble] The effect applies to 3 allies, but all the effects that activate after few will not be activated.
[Dark] [Kneel] The effect apples to 3 enemies, but all the effects that activate after few will not be activated.
-Note: Both are niche choices, but [Light] is better on paper compared to [Dark]. Using Light means that three allies can be healed and receive a defense boost, the delayed heal is removed. With the UT1, potentially make three allies take 40~55% reduced damage. Using [Dark] means three enemies have attack speed reduced and cannot receive any positive buffs, but no longer has a delayed 3 second stun.
Behold My Might
[Light] Each stack of [King of the Desert] increases the DMG of this Skill by 30%.
[Dark] Reduces Cooldown by 4 sec, and during Auto Battle, allows Cain to return to God King form after turning into Tyrant form.
Gaze Upon My Almighty Power!/ Now Die
[Light] [Gaze Upon My Almighty Power!] Increases the duration of the effect by 10 sec.
[Dark] [Now Die] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
-Note: Choose [Light], if you must. Cain rarely has Mana issues due to passively regenerating Mana, reducing Mana cost by 1 would not help him cast more frequently - the issue is the long skill Cooldown.
I Am the King of the Desert
[Light] DMG Boost against Bosses changes to 100%.
[Dark] Mana Recovery per sec changes to 150.
-Note: Choose [Light], if you must. Cain already has too much Mana than he knows what to do with, with the natural 100 Mana per Second. Increasing it to 150 Mana only makes it worse. With 5 stacks, its 750 Mana per second...
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15%/ HP +10%
[Dark] At the beginning of each battle, consumes 20% of self's current HP and increases ATK of all allies by 20% for 20 sec. If there are 3 or less allies, reduces DMG of all allies by 30%.
-Note: The health that was consumed by [Dark] can be easily recovered from life steal, seeing that Cain has high attack, gains more attack from "I am the kind of the desert", gaining even more attack from the [Dark] transcendence. 20% really is nothing.
- Item introduction: Atermos was one of the kings who ruled the Kingdom of Sekieinel, known as the king of insight for his great wisdom. One day, he received a revelation from the heavens and gathered holy materials to handcraft a weapon.The legend says that as this weapon was wielded by the king of insight, Tyrannicus has the ability to look though the mind of anyone who tries to wield it.If deemed unworthy, Tyrannicus will not even let them hold itself; rather, it will serve the unworthy their death. After the passing of Atermos, Tyrannicus was used as a decoration that shined upon the throne from it's behind, symbolizing the competence and authority of the king that rules Sekieinel. Ten, the day before Cain's enthronement, when Cain reached his hands out to Tyrannicus , it immediately became the sun that shines upon Cain, as it was overjoyed to find it's true master.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Rune of the Flow
|[Tremble!] Increase All DMG Reduction effect of the Skill by an additional||10%||[Kneel] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.|
- Item Introduction: A gold ring which was equipped to Cain's body for ritualistic purpose, when Cain's soul-bound body entered a deep slumber called death. The ring, imbued with the blessing of flow by Laias herself, was put into Cain's ring finger, so that Cain can enjoy his eternal glory in the afterlife as the God King. Although it was unexpected for Cain to be awakened by a trivial being, thousands of years have already passed when he awoke. The ring was wrapped in sand and dust, but the jewel imbued wit the Blue God Dragon's blessing was still shining brightly as ever.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Eye of the God King
|[Behold My Might] Increases DMG by 50% and when Cain is in Tyrant form, increases DMG by||10%|
- Item Introduction: A coffin with an eye decoration, the symbol of the God King. The symbol carries a message that since the almighty God King watches all over the ancient Sekireinel, the people of the desert should fear and praise him.
Note- Choose it, if you want cain to do more damage and do a dps role. It can boost cain damage a lot.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Chest of Integrity
|[Gaze Upon Mu Almighty Power!] Increases ATK Boost by 50%. [Now Die] Increases P.DMG the target takes by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: A sealed container which cannot be opened no matter how hard one exerts strength. It contains a gift from Shakmeh, Cain's brother who left behind his settled life in a foreign nation and returned to Sekireinel following Cain's command. Cain has cherished his loyal, king brother's gift, but the day when Shakmeh became the darkness that covered Sekireinel and became Cain's nemesis, Cain used his brother's gift as a medium to seal Shakmeh. Cain, after awakening from his long slumber, grabbed the open container that was rolling on the ground and placed it somewhere he can see clearly to reflect upon old memories.
Note - Choose it, if you want cain for the support role. Everyone wants that huge atk buff.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Archive of Sekireinel
|Increases ATK Boost by 50%. If there are 3 or more stacks of [King of the Desert], increases Heal Rate of all allies by||20%|
- Item Introduction: A historical archive that contains the history of Sekireinel. After awakening, curious of how the story of ancient Sekireinel and his brother were passed down to the future generations, Cain asked Zafir to bring him the historical records. The archive which Zafir brought to the God King is known as the most accurate record among other records of the tribes, since it is the record written and updated by the generations of the archivist family of Sekireinel, which they guarded with their life in the times of wars and turmoil.
- Soul Weapon Story: When Cain first locked his eyes on Tyrannicus on the throne, he came to fully understand what the true throne of the God King is. The form of Tyrannicus' soul was the throne of God itself, and the light it emitted was truly fitting of the title: sun. After seeing the authority of the God King which eyes of other beings cannot perceive, Cain paid his utmost respect to the brilliance of Tyrannicus, and swore to become one worthy of the weapon. Ultimately, he rose to become the perfect king that reigned upon the desert Tyrannicus responded to Cain and accepted him, as if it was rewarding Cain's efforts. Tyrannicus deeply resonated with Cain's soul, and helped Cain rule the desert by sharing the wisdom of the king of acumen.
- Cain is 28 years old.
- He is 191cm (around 6'2" feet)
- His birthday is February 1st.
- His constellation is Satua the Sage.
- He likes Laias, clowns.
- He dislikes darkness, backstabbing subjects, flatterers, those who are disloyal.
- He is the 9th NPC hero to be released and the only NPC to be released and obtainable at 5 star only.
- He is the second hero to be released that can be obtain as a 5 star hero after Kirze.
Story from Patch Notes:
Solar Calendar year 124
The King Cain has sacrificed himself to seal the darkness with him for eternity that was crawling towards the King Sekireinel.
To commemorate the King Cain’s sacrifice to protect his people from the Demons, the descendants of the desert addressed him as the God King.
People in Sekireinel were numbed with grief due to unprecedented mayhem throughout the Kingdom after the death of administrators and the God King.
The God King sacrificed himself to stop the darkness, but the darkness dropped its seed on the ground right before it was sealed with the King Cain. After the King Cain’s death, royals never stopped bloody massacre, and people never stopped killing each other. The Kingdom was fully covered with the endless catastrophe.
Even before they overcame their sadness and pain of the great loss, a new era has begun. With the darkness and pain this time.. Unfortunately, the temple was not an exception from the madne…
Cain closed the book while he was reading, with the sound of clicking his tongue. He looked very upset. It wasn’t their fault, but Zafir and Laudia, the guardians of the God King Cain, were uncomfortable looking at angry Cain. Cain finally opened his mouth after staring at the book cover for a while. His tone seemed… Determined.
“I can’t stand the darkness spreading throughout my desert anymore.”
Ancient Sekireinel was a kingdom blessed with eternal prosperity under the rule of Cain, the greatest king that has ever ruled Sekireinel. Descendants of the desert address Cain as the God King, as it was their way of expressing their respect to the flawless, god-like king. The people of the desert praised and followed Cain's overwhelming charisma, and Cain in return, gifted them with the fairest rule, and showed endless generosity and benevolence to his people. In contrast, against those who would threaten his kingdom, Cain did not show any mercy. He ruthlessly tracked down and killed all those who threatened the peace of his kingdom, causing fear within the nations outside, However, deep inside the majestic, ruthless God King who asserted his reign over the kingdom, there lied a deep loneliness. When alone, the God King would contemplate endlessly. It was Laias who held Cain's hands when he was most vulnerable, and Cain fell in love with Laias who sang for him. Cain has strongly expressed his love to Laias, eager to help Laias fulfill anything she wants.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|