The Femme Fatale Owner of the Gold Bar. True to her notoriety, her first impression is that of a sexy, erotic charmer. She cheers on her allies with tempting dances.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
Cassandra is an Arena Priest that is often taken as the counter to Bau or Leo. Her passive reduces mana costs by 2 orbs for the first skill casted, this allows S1 and S2 to be completely free.
- S1 is most of the reason she is taken. It has a near instant cast time, silences and increases party attack speed. This is used to interrupt Bau/Leo or any other caster with a long cast.
- S2 provides a significant damage increase if the player wants to save S1.
- S3 is a strong single target CC, but due to its cost it is generally not used.
22 sec Cooldown
111,843 M.DMG to an enemy with the highest ATK. If this skill is used in Arena, inflicts charm on the target for 7 sec. If the skill is used outside the Arena, enemy takes 25% increased M.DMG. Charmed enemies cannot use any skills, and deals auto attacks to own allies.
|Tempting Wave Animation|
At the start of each battle, reduces mana cost by 2 orbs for a single skill, and all allies' DEF are increased by
6,997 for 5 sec.
|Gentle Touch Animation|
[Light] Healed allies gain a 200 ATK Spd boost for 10 sec.
[Dark] For 5 sec, hit enemies have their mana reduced by 200 every sec.
[Light] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost reduced by 1.
[Light] All DMG upon allies is reduced by 20% for 5 sec.
[Dark] DEF increase effect has its duration increased by 5 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK Spd +100.
[Dark] At the beginning of each battle, a random ally is immune to DMG for 3 sec.
Aurelian Whisper, Goldbreeze
|Every||15||sec, heals an ally with the lowest HP by||200%||of ATK and dispels all negative effects.|
- Item introduction: Cassandra works double as an arms dealer. One day, a stolen item came into her possession which immediately caught her attention. It was a beautiful fan adorned with gold decorations and precious gems. According to the rumors, every single lady who possessed this fan soon fell into great misfortune. It has been circulating the market as a cursed item. As soon as she bought it, Cassandra began investigating its origin. As it turned out, this fan, named Goldbreeze, had been created to serve as a concealed weapon. It shouldn't be too hard to guess as to what kind of misfortune the unaware owners of this fan might have suffered.
|[Tempting Wave] Skill cooldown is reduced by 30% and Charm duration is increased by||1||sec.|
- Item introduction: A legendary gold flame necklace pendant. The legendary Gold King made this gold flame necklace pendant to get the attention of the Goddess of Love and Beauty. Its gold scent creates a Tempting Wave that makes anyone join their side and be loved by every by everyone.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A luxurious accessory made by the greatest jeweler in the continent. A limited edition ornament created by the jeweler Larik. Any person in high society on the Orbis continent would love to have one. His work is said to be the epitome of art, and it is said to heal and grant courage. There are only 3 of the limited edition Fancy Ornaments, and one of them obviously belongs to the master of the Gold Bar.
- Cassandra is a 27 year old woman.
- She is 171cm (around 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is March 28.
- Her constellation is Lasiphil the Prophet.
- She likes red wine, nuts and flashy fans.
- She dislikes nasty costumers, greasy hair and bad odor.
- She is the Femme Fatale owner of the Gold Bar. True to her notoriety, her impression is that of a sexy, erotic charmer.
- She cheers on her allies with tempting dances. She is not only a merchant who sells various things but also a weapon dealer.
- No one knows who she really is.
- She is from the Vespia empire. ( It is unknown if the frozen empire and Vespia empire are the same.
- Special thanks and credits to King's raid player 'Fjienz' for sending several hero index screenshots including: Cassandra, Laias, Kaulah, Demia, Morrah, Mirriane, Naila and Arch.
Story from the game: She's the owner of the 'Gold Bar', the biggest and the most luxurious tavern in Vespia. Beneath its flashy exterior, the tavern actually serves as a secret meeting place for social elites, where invaluable secret information is constantly exchanged. Her natural charm and conversation skills can easily break down personal barriers and win the trust of others. Her true identity is a dealer of secret information and weapons.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|