|Crimson Wind of Justice|
A girl with a strong sense of justice. She always wants to be the source of strength for others. She punishes Demons who harass people with technomagical boots that are powerful enough to pulverize enemies.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Unique Treasure
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Outta the way!
12 sec Cooldown
Marks the farthest enemy as the [Villain] reducing its ATK Spd by 200 for 15 sec. Then, moves to the target to deal
948 P.DMG. After using this skill, [Crushing Kick!] becomes available.
Attacks the target, dealing
1256 P.DMG and knocking it away for 4 sec. Enemies marked as [Villain] are prioritized. After using this skill, [Tempest Kick!] become available.
Moves to the farthest enemy, dealing
1493 P.DMG and stunning it for 4 sec. Enemies marked as [Villain] are prioritized.
20 sec Cooldown
1376 P.DMG to nearby enemies in a circular range of self, knocking them down for 3 sec. Afterward, Cecilia gains [Infinite Potential], which increases own ATK Spd by 300 for 15 sec. While under [Infinite Potential], Normal and Skill attacks deal
224 P.DMG to Heroes and
672 P.DMG to non-Hero enemies. This effect is irremovable.
21 sec Cooldown
3954 P.DMG over 6 attacks to nearby enemies in a circular range of self. Afterward, deals
2050 P.DMG to the target and its nearby enemies, knocking them down for 4 sec. While under [Infinite Potential], [Special Move, Meteor Kick!!!] becomes available for 10 sec.
Special Move, Meteor Kick!!!
Increases own DEF by 21 and Crit Chance by 200. Cecilia's Normal and Skill attacks will not miss.
Outta the way!/Crushing Kick!/Tempest Kick!
[Light] Target takes 25% increased P.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] Dispels positive effects from enemy.
[Light] Increases DMG to Non-Hero enemies by 20% for the duration of Skill.
[Dark] Takes 20% reduced DMG for the duration of Skill.
WA-TAAAAAH!!!/Special Move, Meteor Kick!!!
[Light] When there is 1 enemy, DMG is boosted by 100%.
[Dark] Gains immunity to CC for the duration of Skill.
[Light] Takes 15% less DMG.
[Dark] Increases DMG to Heroes by 15%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Attacking the enemy with additional DMG gained from [Infinite Potential] will increase own ATK by 0.5%. This effect can be stacked up to max 200 times and is irremovable.
- Item Introduction: A pair of technomagical boots made mainly with the Magic Stone of Tempest excavated from the ancient technomagic ruins. Whenever their wearer attacks, the magic stone releases an energy wave that allows the wearer to achieve supersonic speed and a power destructive enough to bend metal pillars like taffy.
First Step of Hero
|[Outta the Way!] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases P.DMG the target takes by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A pair of specialty boots that Cecilia used to wear before she got the boots she wears now. After years of training in different martial arts, she developed her own style of fighting that largely depended on her quick legs. To prove herself to her grandfather, she trained hard in these specialty made boots. The scruffs and scratches on the boots are glorious scars from those days of intense work.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Infinite Potential] Dispels negative effects from self and increases DMG by||20%|
- Item Introduction: Balls that Cecilia used to kick around. Especially, the soccer ball helped her improve her kicking skills. She was always the leader of the kids in the neighborhood, and she always kept the balls close to her as a member of her carefree childhood. She takes them out whenever she feels a little depressed or frustrated.
3rd Unique Treasure
Moment of Respite
|[WA-TAAAAAH!!!] Increases own DMG to Boss by||4%||per every Skill use. The effect can be stacked up to the max 10 times. Reduces Mana Cost of [Special Move, Meteor Kick!!!] by 1.|
- Item Introduction: A harmonica that Cecilia likes to play in her free time. It was a gift that Ricardo gave her on her 15th birthday. He was worried that his granddaughter might forget to relax every once in a while on her journey to realize a just world. After a long consideration, he gave Cecilia this small harmonica with her name engraved on it. However, Cecilia never bothered to learn more than one song, not knowing about her grandfather's intentions.
4th Unique Treasure
Heart of Justice
|[Inborn Talent] At the beginning of each battle, deals||10%||increased DMG to Non-Hero enemmies and takes 25% reduced DMG for 20 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A gift Cecilia received in return for her first-ever act of justice. In the past, a little girl that Cecilia rescued tied this red ribbon around the wound she got while saving the girl from danger. Thereafter, she always wore it on her wrist while on her mission, and people started to call her the Crimson Wind of Justice.
- Cecilia is 16 years old.
- She is 169cm tall (about 5'7 feet).
- Her birthday is August 19th, corresponding to the month of Vitality.
- Her constellation is Kandala the Conqueror.
- She likes harmonica, spicy noodles, betting and a running race.
- She dislikes injustice, lame jokes, nagging and snakes.
- Although her class is Mechanic she fights in melee, making her the first melee Mechanic introduced.
- Cecilia is the granddaughter of Ricardo.
- This makes Cecilia the younger foster sister of Sonia by 6 months.
Story from the game: A girl that dreams of a world without injustice. Cecilia, also known as the Crimson Wind of Justice, defeats enemies with her windily kicks, flying her red ribbon in the air. Her grandfather is Ricardo, the captain of Orvelia Holy Knights. She grew up watching her grandfather render justice with his heart of steel, and now dreams of realizing justice and eradicating the evil in the Empire as a member of the Resistance. Ricardo is worried for his little granddaughter since her pursuit of justice might lead her to danger. However, her shouts and kicks are always dynamic and heroic, and such worries don't bother her at all.
Story from the patch notes: Thanks to the education she received from her parents and grandfather, she has grown up to be a girl who values justice more than anything...
Cecilia grew up listening to stories about her grandfather and yearned to follow in his footsteps and learn from him. She did enlist in the army but did not feel that the rigid training was suitable for her. Cecilia left the army and set off on a search for her own fighting style.
In order to hone her skills, she became a vigilante to rid the streets of wrongdoers. While doing so, she came to learn of the stories of the Empire and the Resistance. Due to her desire to walk a more virtuous path, she returned to the Empire and joined the Resistance...
"I believe that people have their own justice inside"
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|