A test subject that has lost his past and a berserk warrior who fights wildly with his overflowing power in battle. A powerful weapon that destroys anything that gets in his way.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Great DPS. With his second UT he deals even more P.DMG every second. + Great for ARENA and WorldBoss 2 Protianus.
- Highly vulnerable due to his HP consumption skills. Be sure to have good tanks or healers that give shields that drain DMG like Loman. - If you have Remove Limit Dark activated his HP drainage will be increased. Be sure to have good healers like Mediana on the team.
I'll Break You!
12 sec Cooldown
Prevents the target from receiving positive effects for 4 seconds, and attacks to inflict
172,198 P.DMG and knocks the target back. Inflicts
66,147 P.DMG after 1 second to enemies around the target and stuns them for 4 seconds.
|I'll Break You! Animation|
|I'll Break You!|
10 sec Cooldown
Upon activation, [Remove Limit] takes effect. When activated, consumes 10% of current HP to remove all negative effects on self and deals
179,376 P.DMG to nearby enemies in range. While [Remove Limit] is activated, consumes 2.5% of current HP ever 1 second, gains immunity to CC, and increases Crit DMG by 50% and ATK Spd by 350. HP Consumption and the increase in Crit DMG and ATK Spd grow larger as time passes. This effect cannot be dispelled and is automatically deactivated when HP is under 25%.
|Remove Limit Animation|
Burn, Spear of Fury
20 sec Cooldown
Charges at an enemy dealing
115,781 P.DMG and knocking it down, and explodes the ground around self to attack 4 times, dealing a total of
228,364 P.DMG and inflicting Stun for 4 seconds. Recovers HP equal to 25% of DMG.
|Burn, Spear of Fury Animation|
|Burn, Spear of Fury|
Remember This in Hell
Not affected by Lifesteal stats. Instead, increases Max HP by
210,768, Crit by 250, CC ACC by 100, and ACC by 100. If receiving damage that leads to death, resurrects for 5 seconds with increased Crit DMG by 40%, and increased ATK Spd by 400. The resurrection effect is only activated once per battle, and the resurrected Chase cannot use skills.
|Remember This in Hell Animation|
|Remember This in Hell|
I'll Break You!
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] The inflicted target takes 25% more P.DMG for 10 seconds.
[Light] Enemies hit are stunned for 2 sec.
[Dark] HP consumption per sec is increased by 100% and ATK Spd, Crit DMG boost is doubled.
Burn, Spear of Fury
[Light] Gains Immunity to CC while in use.
[Dark] Increases the Stun duration by 1 second.
Remember This in Hell
[Light] Upon the activation of resurrection, increases ATK by 50%
[Dark] Upon the activation of resurrection, knocks back nearby enemies in range for 3 seconds.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Per every 1% of HP lost, Crit DMG is increased by 1% and ATK Spd is increased by 4.
Item introduction: A weapon for Enhanced Human Type.0 that was made after thousands of attempts in one of the laboratories of the empire. Enhanced Human Type.0 destroyed everything as soon as he woke up from the laboratory in order to find a weapon that could withstand his power. In the end, he tore out the horn of the monster Cannibal, which was known to have swallowed Arrogance out of the 7 sins. This horn went through the hands of the greatest blacksmiths of the empire and became the Blood Lancer Monolith. The flame of sin is burning inside the weapon, and whatever it pierces cannot be healed. The feeling of striking with this weapon pleasurable enough to make him forget about the lingering attachment to his lost memory.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Guide of Sin
|[I'll Break You!] Gains immunity to CC for the skill's duration, and recovers Mana by||200||upon hit.|
- Item Introduction: A jewel attached at the front end of Monolith, made with the fourth heart of Cannibal, the beast of Arrogance. When Chase charges at enemies, Cannibal's heart starts to throb, and it explodes the flame of sin blazing inside Monolith upon impact.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Handkerchief of Loyalty
|[Remove Limit] For the skill's duration, deals P.DMG by||40%||of ATK every second to nearby enemies and increases Recovery by 30%.|
- Item Introduction: An item given to Chase by Scarlet. She gave it to him because she felt sorry for him not having a name. Chase's name is embroidered in one corner of the handkerchief. It doesn't really match his look, but he carries it all the time. Chase lost his memory and could only figure out who he was by the rest subject code marked on his waist. The moment when someone called him by a name was when he finally found a goal in life. He decided to use his overflowing power to protect those who made him feel alive.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Burn, Spear of Fury] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases DMG by||20%|
Item introduction: Pauldron that Chase wears on one shoulder. It is made up of special ores that are hard to find in the Orbis Continent. It's light but extremely sturdy and unbreakable. An item that Demia managed to get for Chase, since Scarlet was fond of him. Demia didn't show it much, but she was intrigued by how Chase normally seemed so naive, and yet was enthusiastic when it came to sparring. Demia watched him for a few days, and one day, patting his shoulder, she nonchalantly gave Chase the pauldron. She told him that fighting was important, but it was also important to take care of his own body.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Biometric Sensor - Type. 0
|[Remember This in Hell] Increases the duration of resurrection by 1 sec, and gains immunity to CC for||1||sec upon resurrection.|
- Item Introduction: A life form sensor that was installed on Chase's waist. It looks like a small, oval capsule, and is designed to be inserted in the bodies of test subjects. Stamped on the capsule is the test subjects code name. 'Type.0', and it contains a strange red material that stores information. This biometric sensor can store various tests and research information and logs the information of the test subject's location. If someone tries to take it out with force, it will self-detonate and kill the test subject to keep the experiments confidential. When Chase ripped this out of his waist, he broke it instantly. This small thing had been distorting his soul for too long. Then, he made a promise to himself. He wanted to make those who drove him to misery tremble in fear, just from hearing his name.
- Soul Weapon Story: Chase vaguely knew that the voice from nowhere that gave him the feeling of his heart tightening up and his heart rate increasing as if he had done something terribly wrong as well as the feeling of anxiety that crippled him to look only at the floor and nowhere else was guilt and the longing for something, or someone. Whenever the unknown voice from a mysterious figure started whispering to whomever the message was intended for, Chase would seal his ears with his fingers in the hopes of avoiding it, but the endless whispers slowly chipped away Chase's sanity. When Chase felt he was about to go completely insane, Cannibal's ego that was sleeping inside Monolith spoke to Chase. It told Chase to succumb to its flame. Once he gives in, the voices will disappear. True to Cannibal's words, Chase could avoid hearing the voices while using Monolith, but he started relying on it more and more. Upon seeing Chase harnessing the flame that also damages its wielder, Scarlet scolded him heavily, but whenever the battle would take place, Chase, even after saying that he will try not to use Monolith, would mindlessly swing the Flame of Monolith. Worried that Chase may one day go berserk again, Scarlet requested Annette, the kingdom's revered technomagi, to investigate Chase and Monolith. Upon investigating, Annette found out that Monolith has become a vessel for the soul of Cannibal, the Beast of Arrogance, and that Cannibal’s Mana was affecting Chase's. Annette also told Scarlet that Cannibal has been feeding upon Chase's hidden anxiety and his longing for the ones he had forgotten, and that if Chase doesn't do something, Cannibal will one day consume Chase who left a scar on it. Nonetheless, Chase marches on with faith that he will not succumb to the flaming beast, with his comrades from the castle who provide endless support and encouragement.
- Chase is a 27 year old man.
- He is 196cm (6'4' feet)
- His birthday is December 8th.
- His constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- He likes Scarlet, Demia, Clause, and friends that call him by this name.
- He dislikes his memories from his past and his test subject number.
- Orvelia (Orvelia's nobles) bought him from the empire to murder Orvelia Kingdom's heir, Scarlet.
- Instead of having Chase executed, Scarlet decided to make him her guardian.
- It's revealed in Chapter 9 that his real name is Radi.
Story from Patch Notes:
He is the first output that was made from the Evil Knight’s great plan. He does not remember anything about himself. Orvelia nobles used him as a killing machine, to take over the power from princess Scarlet. However, their assassination plan was failed because of 2 loyal guardians – Demia & Clause. During the severe battle, the mind control link was cut from the nobles and he was able to escape from the battlefield. They were scared of their secret experiment being revealed to the world. As expected, he was targeted by both parties. He had to run away and fight the enemies over and over again. However, one day, the Faith of Silver saved his life. “I will give you a name. From now on, you will be called ‘Chase’. Now rise and hold the sword for me”
Hero's Backstory A man who has lost his memory. Test subject type.0 that was born as a part of the human enhancement experiment of the empire. As the first type of the Project Evil Knights that were only made to kill, Chase was brought through a secretive contract with the empire to assassinate the sole successor to its throne, Scarlet. However, he went berserk for unknown reasons during a fight against Clause and Demia who were guarding Scarlet, and he abandoned his mission and left. He failed to kill Scarlet and disappeared, so the nobles who had commissioned the assassination found themselves in trouble. In the end, they hired another assassination group, the Laughing Mask, to have him killed. However, Scarlet already gave him a name, Chase, and let him stay by her side.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|