|Inquisitor of Blood and Iron|
Commander of Velchia, the Magic Knights of the Empire equipped with cutting-edge technomagic weapons. The Knights, who are all annihilation warfare specialists, have not suffered a single defeat under her command. Chrisha is a strong knight who overpowers enemies with the power of lights with various attributes.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
19 sec Cooldown
213,549 M.DMG that ignores DEF to the target, and inflicts stun for 3 sec. Deals additional
154,044 M.DMG that ignores DEF to Non-Hero targets. After use, removes all stacked Lights and gains irremovable Red Light.
|Light of Annihilation Animation|
|Light of Annihilation|
|Enemy Blockade Animation|
25 sec Cooldown
141,309 M.DMG to frontal enemies in a straight line and creates a Green Zone ahead. Enemies in the Green Zone cannot receive positive effects and takes a total of
143,052 M.DMG over 2.5 sec, having their Heal Rate reduced by 30%. After use, removes all stacked Lights and gains irremovable Green Light.
|Green Zone Animation|
Increases ATK by
6,318 and ACC by 100 for all allies, and own normal attack effect changes according to the color of light owned.
Red Light - Increases DMG of normal attack by 100%, and upon attack, reduces Cooldown of [Light of Annihilation] by 1 sec.
Blue Light - Reduces DMG of normal attack by 50%, but deals DMG to the entire enemy. Targets take 30% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
Green Light - Reduces DMG of normal attack by 20%, but deals DMG to 2 enemies. Heal Rate of the target is reduced by 20% for 5 sec.
|Technomagic of the Empire Animation|
|Technomagic of the Empire|
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Increases Mana Cost by 1 and DMG by 100%.
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Increases Silence duration by 1 sec.
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Increases Green Zone duration by 1.5 sec.
[Light] Enhances the effect of Lights on normal attacks.
Red Light: Changes Cooldown Reduction to 2 sec.
Blue Light: Target takes 60% increased M.DMG.
Green Light: Heal Rate Reduction is increased to 40%.
[Dark] Increases the Range of normal attack by 20%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Increases ATK Spd of normal attack by 400 and additional 40 per every skill use. This effect cannot be dispelled, and can be stacked up to max 10 times.
- Item Introduction: One of the newly invented weapons of Magos Le'Flamme, the researching organization of the Empire. Akistra was developed to be a cannon with maximized killing power, whereas Arc Luminier was made as a multi-purpose strategic weapon. Researchers, while studying to control the power of light, combined the attribute of a light-dispersing ore and the principle technomagic that has its roots in Elemental Magic, and came up with a brand new concept for an optical weapon.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Sword of Nosenhill
|[Light of Annihilation] Increases DMG by||20%||and resets Cooldown upon killing an enemy.|
- Item Introduction: A fine sword and the family treasure of the Van Nosenhill family. The Van Nosenhill family has been deemed noble for its production of many outstanding strategists and commanders since the first emperor's reign. Ever since the sword was bestowed upon the family by the first emperor, the leaders of Van Nosenhill have always carried it with them.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Certificate of Inquisitor
|[Enemy Blockade] Reduces Cooldown by 5 sec, and for 10 sec, increases M.DMG target receives by||10%|
- Item Introduction: The inquisitor's plaque that the Emperor bestowed upon Chrisha. The silver wolf and the sword in its mouth symbolize authority and control, with which Chirsha could enact justice and chastise evil on behalf of the Emperor.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Pride of Velchia
|[Green Zone] Reduces Cooldown by 30% and increases Heal Rate Reduction Effect of Green Zone by an additional||20%|
- Item Introduction: A ring bestowed upon the Commander of the Velchia Magic Knights. It represents the power and pride of the finest order of magic knights in the Empire. Knights also use the ring as a stamp while doing paper work.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Prism of Primary Colors
|[Technomagic of the Empire] Upon gaining the Light, increases own ATK by 3% and DMG to Non-Hero enemies by||1.2%||for 20 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.|
- Item Introduction: The core of Arc Luminier and a Mana source that disperses lights of certain wavelength. This mineral was a very powerful artifact to use elemental spells with, but it was not hard enough to withstand stronger magic. The technomagic of Magos Le'Flamme greatly enhanced its hardness, and now it is used as an optical weapon.
- Soul Weapon Story: Chrisha incessantly researched her weapon, Arc Lumineir. Her philosophy was that one cannot hope to defeat any enemy if one does not fully understand his/her weapon, Chrisha examined the blueprint she got from Magos Le'Flamme, and wrote her own diary in-between. Then one day, she found another power that was sleeping inside Arc Lumineir. It was another light that even the researchers who developed Arc Lumineir did not mention, Chrisha was taken by surprise, but she quickly regained her calmness and realized that she is the only one who can draw this new-found power. ‘At last, I know for sure now that this is the weapon which only I can use. From now on, I will take you to all battles I fight, and use every single abilities you hold.’ After then, Arc Lumineir was reborn as a weapon that releases massive light containing three elemental magic.
- Chrisha is an 18 year old girl.
- She is 164cm (about 5'5 feet)
- Her birthday is September 12, the Month of Truth.
- Her constellation is Judgment Layan.
- She likes her family, the knights, pride, creed and valor, chess, and smart people.
- She dislikes those disgraceful to the Empire, and the enemies that threaten the peace of the Empire.
- Like Aisha and Reina, she hails from a noble family. 'Von' and 'Van' are often associated with nobility.
- She hails from the Empire that seems to be located very far from Orvel.
- Her backstory confirms that the empire is ruled by a living emperor much like Orvelia is ruled by a king.
Story from Patch Notes:
Commander of Velchia, the proud Magic Knights of the Empire! Despite her young age, the troops she commands are proud and undefeated! Her other mantle is the one of Imperial Inquisitor, A corrupted noble, an insurgent or an evil threat? She will preserve the well-being of the Empire.
Commander of Velchia, the proud Magic Knights of the Empire, and the inquisitor working directly under the Emperor. It is her duty to eliminate corruption, rebels, and everything else that threatens the Empire. The people of the Empire praise her and think of her as a hero, a title she has never been eager to accept. As the daughter of the Van Nosenhill family, and as a soldier of the Empire, all that matters to her is fulfilling her duties.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|