|Sorceress of Purgatory|
A sorceress from the Red Tower, this brave girl uses explosive fire magic to deal damage to multiple enemies and then inflicts even greater damage by causing embers to explode.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 Links
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
She stacks Embers that debuff enemies and boost her damage.
Pros and Cons
+ Self Amp + AoE + DoT damage + Magic shred + CC + Queen of AoE content like Urkak, Wizard Labyrinth and GC2 (Velkazar)
- Requires the Unique Treasure3 to work well
T1-ATK/HP T2-BoM/CB T3/T4-Diffuse Flame (LIGHT) T5-LIGHT
T1-ATK/HP T2-CB T3/T4-Flame Diffusion (LIGHT) T5-DARK Fire Ball (DARK)
- Once properly geared, her S3 can wipe most Arena teams. If you can survive long enough for her to use it and provided the other team doesn't have Arch.
|Fire Needle Animation|
|Fire Ball Animation|
|Fire Rain Animation|
??? M.DMG to 3 enemies and enemies in range, inflicting 1 stack of Ember. Enemies inflicted by Ember have their M.DEF reduced by 5%.
|Flame Diffusion Animation|
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Stacks 2 Embers each.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%
[Dark] Mana Cost is increased by 1, and attacks a random target 2 times.
[Light] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Stuns enemies with 5 Embers or more for 1 sec.
[Light] Ember stack maximum is changed to 6.
[Dark] Activates every 9 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Ember DMG is increased by 200%.
Primal Flame, Flenos
|Embers explode every 4 sec, dealing||80%||of ATK as M.DMG to enemies nearby.|
- Item introduction: The essence of the First Flame of the world. The Fire Elemental Lord bestowed this beautiful gem to a human who entered into a contract with him. Over the ages, it ended up in the hands of an archmage, who turned it into the core of his staff. later, the archmage presented this staff to his precious disciple.
Tome of Purgatory
|[Fire Rain] DMG is increased by||20%||. Upon Crit Hit on enemies with over 5 stacks of Ember, skill cooldown is reduced by 3%.|
- Item introduction: A scroll written by a fire sorceress who was known as the Goddess of Fire. A scroll left by the greatest fire Sorceress of Orvelia, Vesta, when she was in the Tower of Sage. It's very powerful, but it also requires a lot of mana. Cleo took the scroll of Burning hell from the Tower of sage, which was considered a forbidden scroll. Now she's using it to enhance her Fire Rain.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Fire Ball] Increases DMG by||20%||and leaves 5 stacks of Ember on the affected enemy.|
- Item Introduction: An elixir that fire alchemist Flamel created by condensing flame essence. Flamel's flames continue to burn and burn. Every wizard praises him for his flames, and the flame essence that he made with the salamanders from the Dragia Volcano maximizes the effects of Fire Ball.
3rd Unique Treasure
|[Fire Needle] Changes target to the enemy with the highest ATK and reduces the target's Mana by||100|
- Item Introduction: A magical lantern from the Tower of Sage. The ever-burning phoenix, the Tower of Sage's first flame, is sealed inside it. Dominics looked after it with great care as phoenixes are now endangered, but Cleo nonchalantly uses it to enhance her Fire Needle spell without taking her teacher's concerns into consideration.
- Time for fireworks: Something of a Cleo 'guide' (outdated)
- Bi-Weekly Hero Discussion, Sorceress of Purgatory,Cleo (also outdated)
- Cleo is 17 years old.
- She is 156cm (around 5'1' feet)
- Her birthday is august 1st.
- Her constellation is Kandala the conqueror.
- She likes pillows and campfire.
- Officially she dislikes machines, however on occasions she also dislikes bugs and goblins.
- She likes slimes, even tried to breed one once.
- Cleo joins Kasel and frey early in the story when she claims Roi is molesting her.
- Cleo is a young sorceress from the tower of sages.
- Cleo is currently looking for her mother and her real origins.
- Roi is given the duty to serve as her escort and bodyguard. Despite constantly fighting with him 24/7, in reality she does care for him.
- Prior to the June 14 2018 update, she appears in the app's icon, but after the update, Sonia replaces her as the new app icon.
Story from the game: Cleo's earliest memory begins at the Tower of Sage. Raised by Dominilks the Great Sage as an orphan, she is both a genius wizard and a troublemaker. Her inability to control her own power has often led to trouble, including partial destruction of the Red Tower, her own residence. Despite this, her apparent immunity to the wrath of the Great Sage has caused her to be ostracized from her peers. Although this had led her to become selfish and inconsiderate, deep inside, she is still a kindhearted girl who fears abandonment by others.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|