|Sorceress of Purgatory|
A sorceress from the Red Tower, this brave girl uses explosive fire magic to deal damage to multiple enemies and then inflicts even greater damage by causing embers to explode.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
She stacks Embers that debuff enemies and boost her damage.
Pros and Cons
+ Self Amp + AoE + DoT damage + Magic shred + CC + Queen of AoE content like Urkak, Wizard Labyrinth and GC2 (Velkazar)
- Requires the Unique Treasure3 to work well
T1-ATK/HP T2-BoM/CB T3/T4-Diffuse Flame (LIGHT) T5-LIGHT
T1-ATK/HP T2-CB T3/T4-Flame Diffusion (LIGHT) T5-DARK Fire Ball (DARK)
- Once properly geared, her S3 can wipe most Arena teams. If you can survive long enough for her to use it and provided the other team doesn't have Arch.
|Fire Needle Animation|
|Fire Ball Animation|
|Fire Rain Animation|
Inflicts a stack of Ember upon hitting an enemy. Enemies affected by Ember take
285680 M.DMG over 20 seconds. Ember can be stacked up to max 10 times.
|Flame Diffusion Animation|
[Light] The skill's DMG is reduced by 50% when attacking more than 5 enemies, but all enemies will take damage.
[Dark] Stuns the target for 1 sec.
[Light] Upon hitting an enemy with 10 or more stacks of Ember, increases M.DMG it takes by 40% for 10 seconds.
[Dark] Inflicts 10 stacks of Ember on the hit enemy.
[Light] Increase DMG by 40%.
[Dark] Reduces Mana Cost by 2 for 10 sec when attacking more than 5 enemies. 10 sec Cooldown is applied.
[Light] The max number of Ember stacks is changed to 12
[Dark] Every 10 sec, enemies affected by Ember are stunned for 2 sec. Enemies with more than 10 stacks of Ember are stunned for 3 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] If a target has 10 stacks of Ember, increases the M.DMG the target take by 30%, and Inflicts 2 stack of Ember to all Non-Hero enemies every second.
Primal Flame, Flenos
|Skill hits deal additional M.DMG equal to||3%||of ATK per stack of Ember inflicted on enemies.|
- Item introduction: The essence of the First Flame of the world. The Fire Elemental Lord bestowed this beautiful gem to a human who entered into a contract with him. Over the ages, it ended up in the hands of an archmage, who turned it into the core of his staff. later, the archmage presented this staff to his precious disciple.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Fire Needle] Changes target to the enemy with the highest ATK and reduces the target's Mana by||100|
- Item Introduction: A magical lantern from the Tower of Sage. The ever-burning phoenix, the Tower of Sage's first flame, is sealed inside it. Dominics looked after it with great care as phoenixes are now endangered, but Cleo nonchalantly uses it to enhance her Fire Needle spell without taking her teacher's concerns into consideration.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Fire Ball] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases DMG by||20%|
- Item Introduction: An elixir that fire alchemist Flamel created by condensing flame essence. Flamel's flames continue to burn and burn. Every wizard praises him for his flames, and the flame essence that he made with the salamanders from the Dragia Volcano maximizes the effects of Fire Ball.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item introduction: A scroll written by a fire sorceress who was known as the Goddess of Fire. A scroll left by the greatest fire Sorceress of Orvelia, Vesta, when she was in the Tower of Sage. It's very powerful, but it also requires a lot of mana. Cleo took the scroll of Burning hell from the Tower of sage, which was considered a forbidden scroll. Now she's using it to enhance her Fire Rain.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Introduction to Red Witch Spells
|[Flame Diffusion] Ember becomes irremovable and causes the target to take||1%||increased M.DMG per stack.|
- Item Introduction: A textbook of Fire Magic by the Red Witch. This powerful spellbook is spreading all over the empire in secret, but most mages consider it as taboo because it casts destructive magic and destroys the caster's mind.
- Soul Weapon Story: The flame imbued inside Flenos was arrogant. Due to flame resistance Cleo had, she was able to endure the flame, but it had a risk of hurting her. Despite knowing this fact, Cleo pretended to ignore it, as she was confident that she will one day manage to make the flame hers, but also somewhat afraid of it. However, when her arrogance was met with the wall of reality, Cleo humbly peered into the flame of herself. She wanted to accept the wild, fierce flame completely. It was then when Flenos avatar made an advent, with the shape Cleo had yearned, as if it was greatly moved by Cleo's will.
- Time for fireworks: Something of a Cleo 'guide' (outdated)
- Bi-Weekly Hero Discussion, Sorceress of Purgatory,Cleo (also outdated)
- Cleo is 17 years old.
- She is 156cm (around 5'1' feet)
- Her birthday is August 1st.
- Her constellation is Kandala the Conqueror.
- She likes pillows and campfire.
- Officially she dislikes machines, however on occasions she also dislikes bugs and goblins.
- She likes slimes, even tried to breed one once.
- Cleo joins Kasel and Frey early in the story when she claims Roi is molesting her.
- Cleo is a young sorceress from the tower of sages.
- Cleo is currently looking for her mother and her real origins.
- Roi is given the duty to serve as her escort and bodyguard. Despite constantly fighting with him 24/7, in reality she does care for him.
- Prior to the June 14 2018 update, she appears in the app's icon, but after the update, Sonia replaces her as the new app icon.
Cleo's earliest memory begins at the Tower of Sage. Raised by Dominilks the Great Sage as an orphan, she is both a genius wizard and a troublemaker. Her inability to control her own power has often led to trouble, including partial destruction of the Red Tower, her own residence. Despite this, her apparent immunity to the wrath of the Great Sage has caused her to be ostracized from her peers. Although this had led her to become selfish and inconsiderate, deep inside, she is still a kindhearted girl who fears abandonment by others.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|