|The Punishing Bullet|
He was a former naval officer, but is now a bounty hunter and a troubleshooter. He is cynical and doesn't trust people easily. His guns are categorized into three types.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Trvia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Crow is a Burst Dealer that relies entirely on his S3 for damage, he excels at taking advantage of short damage windows.
In Arena, he operates similar to Selene who basically wins if you can actually cast the full S3 on the enemy team. All of his skills can hit the entire enemy team, but he is slow.
He is highly dependent on stacking 'Hunting Dog's Fang Mark' using his S1 and normal attacks in order to empower his S3. The additional damage from stacks scales faster than the base damage, so the more ATK he has the greater the increase from stacks.
Crow's method of dealing damage is between Mitra and Roi, he doesn't have to stack as long as Mitra but has to re-stack after every S3. Unlike them, Crow is both a single target and AoE DPS because his S3 is a wide line AoE that does ridiculous damage.
His passive makes it so that he is not affected by ATK Spd, this makes those lines useless on his equipment. This also means he isn't affected by allied ATK Spd buffs or enemy slows. It is recommended that Penetration, Life steal, or CC resist are used instead of ATK Spd.
Pros and Cons
+ Highest Burst in the game + Good in WB2, WB3 and Raids + Increases party damage dealt to bosses (S4 Light) + Fast Mana Gain
- ATK Spd is fixed so all his casts are pretty lengthy - UT required to safely use S3 - S3 has long charge - S3 has a tendency to miss entirely if the boss spawns additional enemies - Loses most of his damage if his stacks get dispelled (Bad in Ch 7) - Needs Manual Control
- Do not pick Crow as your first DPS hero, he cannot clear all of story because he deals almost no damage in Ch 7
- S2 doesn't apply stacks of 'Hunting Dog's Fang Mark' so basically never use S2, as it will lower your DPS
- Skip T2 perks entirely and get S1 Dark, S3 Light, and S4 Light for optimized S3 damage.
- The direction S3's line of fire is fixed at the start of casting, and will not follow the target.
Target will be Eliminated.
Struggle is Meaningless.
15 sec Cooldown
Attacks a random enemy 10 times and deals a total of ??? P.DMG. Shoots a Frost Bullet that deals ??? P.DMG to target and surrounding enemies, freezing them for 4 sec. The special Frost Bullet creates a freezing area for 6 seconds that deals ??? P.DMG every 2 sec, with a 50% chance to freeze for 2 sec.
Even Gods shall Die.
20 sec Cooldown
Takes position and focuses to shoot a laser, dealing ??? P.DMG to frontal enemies within range, and consumes target's stack of Hunting Dog's Fang Mark to deal ??? additional P.DMG per each stack. Depending on the focusing time (up to 5 seconds), the effect's range increases, and DMG is increased up to max 100 %. Once the focus is completed, knocks back the enemy far away.
Crow is not affected by changes in ATK Spd. ATK increases by
22424 and Crit DMG by 80%. Recovers 300 Mana every second. It also leaves a 'Hunting Dog's Fang Mark' to target for 40 sec when dealing a normal attack.
Target will be Eliminated.
[Light] Upon each DMG dealt, recovers 30 Mana.
[Dark] Gains immunity to CC while in use.
Struggle is Meaningless.
[Light] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Freezing chance of the Freezing Area increases by 30%.
Even Gods shall Die.
[Light] Increases cooldown by 10 sec and DMG by 100%.
[Dark] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Light] Boss monster takes 15% increased DMG.
[Dark] Mana recovery increases by 40%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Increases Mana Cost of all skills by 1 and DMG by 75%.
- Item introduction: It is unarguably the culmination of the latest imperial technomagi technology. It can transform into three modes, the last of which uses magic that is so devastating that its use has to be restricted. According to Valance, the head of the imperial weapons development organization Magos Le'Flamme, the new weapon Archistra was stolen, immediately after its development, by Crow, a former naval officer who was dishonorably discharged. It remains to be confirmed whether Crow really did manage to infiltrate one of the Empire's most important organizations to steal Archistra...it's also possible that Valance simply handed it over to him, given their long friendship.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Target will be Eliminated.] Reduces Cooldown by 3 sec, and upon every hit, reduces the target's Mana by||20|
- Item Introduction: A bullet that has teeth marks of a Hellhound. Those hit by this bullet are branded with the mark of the HellHound, which won't disappear until they draw their last breath. No matter how far they run, the teeth of the Hellhound will find them.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Struggle is Meaningless] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and has a||10%||chance to freeze target for 3 sec upon every strike.|
- Item Introduction: Magos le'Flamme, the imperial weapons development organization, succeeded in enhancing the Ground Chill Missile. They tried to equip it on the new weapon Akistra to test it out. However, Crow stole Akistra, so the missile that was equipped on it was stolen as well. This missile contains a powerful chill, and it's enough to freeze the surrounding land.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Pendant of Memories
|[Even Gods shall Die] Gains immunity to CC during skill activation and DMG is increased by||20%|
- Item introduction: A precious pendant containing the memories of Crow's deceased wife and daughter. He frequently stares at the picture while sucking on candy, looking extremely sad yet calm. It's a pendant even more precious than his life, so you better not lay a finger on it. Even if you are a god, you will have to pay with your life.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Carousel Music Box
|[Hunting Preparation] Increases ATK boost by||20%||Hunting Dog's Fang Mark becomes irremovable.|
- Item Introduction: A carousel music box that Crow's wife Rose liked.Crow was walking on the street of Orvelia and saw this old music box in the shop display. He stood still on the road, looking at it for a long time, and went inside the shop. he wound the music box and stood there, listening to the melody silently. -It's the same one. -I said I would buy her a new one, but she just liked this old, worn music box. In his eyes, his wife was playing the music box to her daughter with a big smile on her face.
- Soul Weapon Story: Akistra's last mode was originally designed as a new gun turret, to be attached to the Empire's new aircraft carrier during its development; however, the cannon required massive life energy to operate, and each activation would incapacitate dozens of ally soldiers. The weapon was deemed unfit for practical use, and after several attempts, was successfully modified to be activated with just one person's life energy at the cost of reduced firepower. Despite having its firepower significantly reduced, Akistra still places heavy burden on its user's body, but its power is so mighty that some say it might even kill a God. When Crow first used Akistra, ‘Crow's life energy’, a user authentication code registered by Rose, synchronized with Akistra's main core. As Crow accumulated his use of Akistra, the attunement rate increased gradually, leading to releasing the Akistra's lock, and although temporary, started awakening Akistra's true power.
- He is 32 years old.
- Crow's full name is Crow Emrest
- He was originally 202cm but his height was changed to 193cm (about 6’3’ feet)
- His birthday is July 8.
- His constellation is Notmun the Turner.
- He likes candy canes, a pendant safeguarding a memory, the forgotten nagging of a loved one.
- According to the UT (Pendant of Memories) lore, Crow had a wife and daughter.
- Crow's Wife is named Rose Christina while his daughter is named Loah.
- He dislikes Pirates, Gods who have taken everything away from him and now, tobacco.
- Crow seems to be the rival of Mitra as seen in his transcendence video, an image of Mitra appears as "wanted".
- He is currently on a task to kill someone, hired by a father who lost his daughter. It is unknown if Mitra is involved.
Story from Patch Notes:
“I would like to offer you.. A job.” Everyone would have noticed that he was too nervous. A man with a fancy suit holding his felt hat… Perhaps he’d never know how business is going on in this world
“I am a bounty hunter.” Answered a mysterious man while sitting on a huge bag. His voice and aura were too cold.
“…” His eyes are too cold.. And, he looks dangerous.
“I.. I mean.. More than bounty..” This fragile man was so frightened.. He stuttered.
“S..So, I.. I heard you’d take.. Any.. Requests…”
“O.. Of course, W… With a price.. I will give you everything I have!” Even with the man’s desperate request, the mysterious guy was busy eating his candy.
“I am listening.”
“I want you to take revenge for my daughter… A bloody punishment… To the ones who killed.. My daughter..”
It seemed he wasn’t interested, but his eyes are changed. Stone cold… And violent.. He was overwhelmed but started to talk again.
“Can… Can you do it?” And then he was mysterious man’s vicious smile.
“If I have to, I’d kill all the Gods.”
Code name: Hound. A bounty hunter known as the hound of hell. It is said that no one can escape from this former imperial navy officer once he targets them. The only consolation for criminals is that this man isn't motivated by their bounties alone. While there are many theories, the most convincing one is that he's after revenge. There are moments when this cold-hearted man seems to warm up, they say. It's when he pulls out an old pendant, which nobody has actually seen.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|