Amity point can exchange with your friends by press on Exchange Amity Point button in the friend list
- Players can send amity once per day, until server reset time.
- You will 3 amity points when you send or receive.
Meaning for 1 friend, you can get a total 6 point per day. With a full 50 friends, you can earn a maximum of 300 per day. Keep in mind that you can only hold a maximum of 3000 amity points.
Amity is only used in Hero's Inn to buy items from the shop or to build kinship with a hero. It is recommended that amity only be used to build kinship with heroes and not used in the inn's shop. As the Guild offers stamina potions which are a better choice and materials for NPC gifts can be acquired by grinding unneeded gear.
It's given after each fight, the more damage you do the more you will get. There is a daily reward give that is given after reset and after the season ends, the amount depends on your rank.
It is mainly used to buy Artifacts from Orvel Castle Shop.
Earning: Earning gold isn't difficult, but may take time depending on how far into the game you are.
- Story Mode gives some or a lot of gold, depending on the difficulty you are farming, how quickly your clearing a stage, and if you're selling everything.
- Orvel Castle can be entered 5 times a day and rewards the player with gold for clearing floors.
- Gold Booster, increase gold gained by 100%
- Clearing Raids give chests that contain 25,000 to 1 mil gold
|Condition||Honor Points Reward|
|2 Consecutive Wins||20|
|3 Consecutive Wins||40|
|4 Consecutive Wins||60|
|5 Consecutive Wins||80|
Not yet implemented
Not yet implemented
Mileage is received from making various purchases at the Special Shop.
It can be used to buy a Unique Weapon Ticket for 4,000 Mileage.
Victory Medal or Honor Points is the currency of the Arena and are given at the end of reset, the amount given is dependent on your arena rank.
|Rank||Arena Score||Daily Reward||Season Reward|
|Challenger 51th and under||5500||1200||1200|
|Master 101st and under||5500||900||900|
Other sources of medals are Missions, 100 medals from Daily and 300 from Weekly.
Note that it takes 30,000 medals to purchase just one unique weapon from the arena shop.