|Sage of the Lake|
A sage of the Lizardmen from Lake Eretana, a place seized by the Empire. In order to liberate his homeland, he co-founded the Resistance 8 years ago. He utilizes traditional tribal magic, which brings chaos to enemies.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
Judgment Upon Them!
3 sec Cooldown
Deals M. DMG to the target and enemies nearby, stunning them for 1 sec and healing allies within the range. Activating [Grant Me Strength!] will reset Cooldown of this Skill, and remove Cooldown up to 3 Skill uses.
Grant Me Strength!
18 sec Cooldown
Over 10 sec, heals own HP and recovers Mana, increasing ATK for the duration. If own HP is full upon activation, casts a shield that blocks DMG and grants CC Immunity for 5 sec. If there are 3 or less allies, this effect will apply to all allies.
May Their Agony End!
13 sec Cooldown
Attacks a random enemy 5 times, dealing M.DMG. If the target is not a Hero, deals additional M.DMG. While [Grant Me Strength!] is active, an enemy with the highest ATK will be prioritized.
Might of the Ancestors!
If own HP is full, increases ATK. If not, heals own HP every sec. Upon taking a fatal damage, consumes entire Mana to cast a shield that blocks damage and cast a shield that grants CC Immunity for 5 sec. While the shield is active, Dakaris cannot recover Mana.
Judgment Upon Them!
[Light] Increases Stun duration by 1 sec.
[Dark] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
Grant Me Strength!
[Light] Upon activation, increases own ATK Spd by 500.
[Dark] Increases duration of the shield by 5 sec.
May Their Agony End!
[Light] Gains CC Immunity for the duration of Skill.
[Dark] Increases DMG by 40%.
Might of the Ancestors!
[Light] Heal Rate is increased by 100%
[Dark] If own HP is full, recovers 300 Mana every sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] At the beginning of the first battle, gains [Ancestral Advice] that increases CC Resist by 200 for 5 sec. If [Ancestral Advice] is still active after 5 sec, dispels negative effects from 3 random allies, and increases their DEF by 50% for 10 sec. DEF Boost is irremovable.
Lake of Remembrance, Armekith
|Dakaris takes||10%||reduces DMG, and increases CC Resist by||100||After using a Skill, the effects are doubled for 2 sec.|
- Item introduction: A treasure of the tribe that was hidden deep inside Lake Eretana. It contains hundreds of years of Lizardmen wisdom and magic. It's power is normally calm like still water, but this magical item can unleash devastating tsunami-like power if a user wishes to.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Judgment Upon Them!] Increases DMG by 50% and heals additional HP equal to||1%||of the healed ally's Max HP.|
- Item Introduction: Dakaris' favourite and signature dish. It is one of the dishes that represents his tribe. It is a dish made with crawfish, clams, and many sides. He normally eats fish, but dines on this on special occasions.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Grant Me Strength!] Decreases Cooldown by 5 sec, and increases Heal Rate & Mana Recovery by||20%|
- Item Introduction: A trinket received from his parents. This bracelet is made with intertwined gold and silver bracelets. It is a traditional wedding bracelet that symbolizes everlasting bond. Dakaris has this bracelet as a member of his parents.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Dagger of Sorcery
|[May Their Agony End!] Increases DMG by||20%||If this Skill kills an enemy, it will cast once more.|
- Item introduction: A ceremonial dagger used by the Lizardmen of Lake Eretana. It was used as a decoration, especially in festivals and coming of age ceremonies. However, after the Empire's invasion, it got customized as a weapon by imbuing it with magic.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Tome of the Dragon
|[Might of the Ancestors!] Increases shield amount by||20%||and applies shield to all allies.|
- Item Introduction: A spellbook passed down from generation to generation. This is renowned as a history book passed down to the next sage of the tribe. It holds history of war, footsteps of great individuals, everyday life of the tribe, and many more. It has mystical power to bring those records out into reality for a little while via magic.
- Soul Weapon Story: For a long time, Eretana's Lizardmen have performed a rite for the sacred entity of the lake every year. Although that entity had never shown itself to others, it remembered the history, tradition, and academic knowledge of which the Lizardmen researched, and helped them prosper. However, the lake became rapidly desolated following the Empire's violent invasion and brutality, and all the legacy of the Lizardmen, including their tradition and culture, were destroyed. To retrieve the land which the empire took by force, Dakaris decided to summon the ancient entity of the lake, Dakaris successfully managed to summon the sacred beast by placing all the mana he had into Armekith, the relic of his Lizardmen ancestors. After hearing what the Lizardmen were going through as well as the reason why the lake was desolated, the sacred beast gladly offered its aid to Dakaris, and promised him that it will fulfill the will of the Lizardmen gathered within Eretana lake since the beginning of time.
- He is 53 years old.
- He is 242cm (around 7'9" feet)
- His birthday is February 7th
- His constellation is Satua the Sage.
- He likes his tribe, leisurely reading, fish and seafood dishes
- He dislikes freedom oppressor, disputer, and violence
Story from Patch Notes:
Discrimination still existed towards non- human tribes even after a new emperor has set on the throne. Corrupted leaders, royals… Not to mention stereotypes and hatred throughout the empire. This is the right time to rebel again the unfairness.
People who eager to make a change in the corrupted Empire. People who want to punish the sins of the Empire People who fight for freedom and right of autonomy.
We are different tribes, have a different ideology, but it is time for us to fight for one as a whole Resistance.
To soothe the spirits of my ancestors, and to liberate my tribe – I will not hesitate, I will take back our rightful future with the Resistance
As the Empire expanded it's territory, the long occupying natives resisted relentlessly. However, the all eventually fell before the Empire's brutal military force as well as overwhelming technology. Dakaris' homeland, the reclusive Lake Eretana, hidden deep inside the mountains, was no exception. The Empire let the natives stay in their land, but by no means were they treated respect. To make things worse, the officers and nobles appointed to the area were mostly corrupted, making it even more difficult for the natives. The noble appointed to Lake Eretana was especially the worse. The atrocities grew worse each day, eventually leading to the deaths of young, and innocent Lizardmen. This lead to Dakaris to gather his tribe to get back their freedom.
'To soothe the spirits of my ancestors, and to liberate my tribe – I will not hesitate, I will take back our rightful future with the Resistance'
Currently, he is a key member of the Resistance, leading them with his wisdom and insight.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|