Dark Lord Kasel
|Corrupted Warrior of the Holy Sword|
The new Dark Lord, born by taking over Kasel's consciousness. The Warrior of the Holy Sword is no longer a symbol of hope, but a symbol of fear.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Pros and Cons
Doesnt need mana so no black dragon set go full Red dragon
11 sec Cooldown
Attacks frontal enemies in a straight line 2 times, dealing a total of
75,462 P.DMG and preventing enemies from recovering Mana for 2 seconds.
[Dark Lord] Additionally attacks enemies in a wide range 1 time, dealing
66,245 P.DMG and knocking them down for 3 seconds.
Requires 5 or more stacks of [Dark Energy] for use.
15 sec Cooldown
Explodes darkness and attacks frontal enemies in a straight line 3 times, dealing a total of
112,890 P.DMG and knocking them away for 3 seconds.
[Dark Lord] Deals
61,388 P.DMG to 1 enemy furthest away and pulls them in front of self, exploding darkness afterward.
Can be used with 15 or more stacks of [Dark Energy].
Advent of the Dark Lord
25 sec Cooldown
Dispels negative effects from self and enters into an irremovable [Dark Lord] state for 20 sec, dealing
61,388 P.DMG to nearby enemies in a circular range of self. During [Dark Lord] state, all Skills are enhanced, gains immunity to CC, and normal attacks deal
7,162 additional P.DMG each hit.
Requires 25 or more stacks of [Dark Energy] for use. Upon use, consumes all stacks to increase own ATK by
2,000 and DEF Penetration by 10 per stack.
One Fallen to Darkness
Although Dark Lord Kasel cannot recover Mana since he is granted the power of Darkness, his ATK increases by
11,687, deals attacks that always hit, and requires [Dark Energy] stacks to use Skills. Normal attacks grant [Dark Energy] stacks. [Dark Energy] can be stacked up to max 40 times and is irremovable.
[Light] Increases number of Dark Energy stacks required for use by 10 and increases DMG by 80%.
[Dark] Increases the duration of disabling Mana recovery by 2 sec.
[Light] Increases P.DMG the hit targets take by 30% for 10 sec.
[Dark] Inflicts Stun on enemies instead of knocking them away.
Advent of the Dark Lord
[Light] Increases P.Block Chance by 400 for the duration of Skill.
[Dark] Increases DMG of normal attacks by 50% for the duration of Skill.
One Fallen to Darkness
[Light] At the beginning of each battle, gains 10 stacks of [Dark Energy].
[Dark] When there is 1 enemy, gains 2 additional stacks of [Dark Energy].
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Normal attacks increase own ATK by 1% and DMG dealt to bosses by 1% for 20 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 30 times and is irremovable.
- Item introduction:The blessing of the goddess Lua that resides in the Holy Sword protects the Warrior of the Holy Sword and let's them use the authority of the goddess Lua. It acts as the indisputable proof that the users of the Holy Sword represents the goddess herself. But 100 years ago, in the heat of the battle between the warrior Kyle and the Dark Lord Angmund, the Dark Lord's corruptive demonic energy penetrated the Holy Sword and contaminated the power of the goddess Lua. The Holy Sword, now imbued not only the blessing of Lua but also the curse that Lea implanted in the Dark Lord, slowly began to corrupt the Warrior of the Holy Sword with it's demonic energy every time the power of Lua was unleashed. Finally, as the Dark Lord took over Kasel's body and awakened as the Dark Lord, the Holy Sword lost its blessing of holy light and became encircled by black demonic energy. It was as if goddess Lea had prepared the perfect present for the new Dark Lord 100 years ago...
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Authority of Corruption
|[Judgment Blade] Increases DMG by||20%||and dispels positive effects from the target.|
- Item Introduction: Before they departed for the Dark Lord's Castle, Frey spent many days tormented by a dark, black energy. Every night she would toss and turn, filled with unexplainable anxiety. Kasel, who was worried about Frey, tried to find a way to make her feel better and recalled a beautiful flower that he had found by the lake. I hope Frey will be able to smile... He picked the flower, hoping to calm her. He ended up fighting the final battle against the Black Knight Kyle without giving Frey the flower. When the Dark Lord overtook Kasel, the act of kindness that never reached its recipient was twisted into a Demon's cursed flower.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Doom] Increases DMG by||20%||and changes the number of pulled enemies to 2 during [Dark Lord] state.|
- Item Introduction: Shortly after Kasel became a Dark Lord, a small bird flew near him. The small bird, unheeding or unknowing of death, landed by the Dark Lord's side. Seeing this, the Dark Lord reached out a hand to the small bird, possibly affected by Kasel's sleeping unconsciousness within him. The small, young bird didn't have any resistance against the power of corruption - it soon became surrounded by demonic energy and turned into a demon that fell under the Dark Lord's authority. The Dark Lord, staring at the bird with an unreadable expression, let it fly away, decided to use it as his messenger. It was as if he was warning others to run away instead of resisting, as a Dark Lord like him will only twist young, small lives into miserable beings.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Advent of the Dark Lord] Increases DMG dealt to Non-Hero enemies by||12%||and Crit DMG by 80% during [Dark Lord] state.|
- Item Introduction: After Kasel and the others left the King's Plains, they happened to save a wandering artist who was being chased by wild animals. As a token of the artist's gratitude, Kasel's party received a portrait of themselves. Hastily drawn on ragged parchment with simple charcoal, it was a far cry from the bright colorful portraits of nobles. But for Kasel, it symbolized the bond between him and the first companions he had ever made. He always kept it close to his heart, only taking it out when he was going through difficulties and needed comfort. This portrait of him and his companions who decided to travel with him despite his shortcomings was a treasure that gave him strength. The tender emotions that Kasel felt for his companions continued even after Kasel became corrupted by the Dark Lord, slumbering in a far corner of his unconsciousness.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[One Fallen to Darkness] Changes the max number of stacks to||60||and normal attacks have a 35% chance of stacking 1 additional stack of [Dark Energy].|
- Item Introduction: The artifact of the goddess exists to protect the Warrior of the Holy Sword. The goddess's blessing not only healed wounds but also acted as a shield, protecting the Warrior of the Holy Sword from the dangers of all evil things with its holy power. But the Dark Lord's power was unlike anything the Holy Sword had ever known. Unable to endure the intense power of the Dark Lord corrupting Kasel, the goddess's artifact ended up shattering. The broken artifact, contaminated by the Dark Lord's corruptive power, turned into an artifact of fear, signaling that an unprecedented, dreadful doom of ruthless power is drawing ever closer.
- Soul Weapon Story: The Holy Sword, shining with the strong light of Lua's protective will, tried its best to stop the chosen Warrior from being corrupted by the Dark Lord. But the stronger the Warrior of the Holy Sword became, the faster the demonic energy spread. After Kasel realized he was the Warrior of the Holy Sword and firmly decided what he had to do, he underwent an unprecedented phsycological development. The protective will in the Holy Sword couldn't endure the increasing demonic energy, and Kasel ended up becoming the Dark Lord. However, even with Kasel's transformation to the Dark Lord, the Holy Sword didn't give up on his master— for it knew that Kasel, who slumbered inside the Dark Lord still had a strong will and was continuing to fight against the demonic energy that had engulfed him. Even if it becomes corrupted by Lea's power like its master and changes into her tool... The Holy Sword continues to cherish the hope that one day, the Warrior of the Holy Sword will break through the walls imprisonning him and call forth the light once more. For now, it slumbers in deep darkness, dreaming of the dawn that will someday came.
- His age is unknown.
- Kasel is 185cm tall (around 6'0' feet)
- His birthday is October 15th.
- He likes demonic energy.
- He dislikes Lua's creations, and the artifact that protects the world.
- He is a demon.
- His constellation is Asiphia the Empress.
- June 2019, he was the app icon with Fallen Frey to 24 September 2019.
- Like Fallen Frey, he is the first heroes to be released as T5.
Backstory from Patch Notes
The dark and night come following the morning sun.
Eyes that wander in the lightless dark Shall fail to even see each other. We may only rely on each other for the dark to pass.
Many believe that there will be light at the end of the night Those that do so stop and attempt to endure the night. We know better. We know that Light shall never illuminate us. We know that Light is not on our side. We know that Light does not mean there is hope.
We must press on through the dark. Even if we wander for eternity. Since we will be at each other’s side.
The new Dark Lord that was born when the seed of the Dark Lord concealed within the Holy Sword finally corrupted Kasel. His actions have an almost mechanic feel to them as if he is repressing the newly crowned Dark Lord Kasel's will. As the Dark Lord had the power to multiply his vessel's potential explosively, he used Kasel's remarkable power that exceeded Kyle's to fully embrace the purpose of destroying Lua's artifacts that protects the world, which was planted within the Dark Lord's instinct by the goddess Lea. He soon grew to be a formidable enemy, firmly establishing his position as a new Dark Lord.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|