|Fortress of Steel|
This guardian knight carries a gigantic lance and shield. Endures the attack of enemies with absolute fortitude and disturbs enemy lines with her lance.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/lore
- 11 Gallery
Why Demia? Demia is your classic disruptive tank. She fits perfectly in a party that needs a Physical Defense buff. She can also disrupt the backline by pulling them in, so any melee ally or herself can deal with them.
Whilst Clause has an active party Defense buff, her buff is passive, so the party gets the Defense and Physical Block at all times. All in all, Demia excels against Physical Damage Dealers, and is above average in overall tanking (a lot of players use her).
Pros and Cons
+ Can bring backline DPS to the front + Debuffs enemies' atk + CC + Buffs party's P.Def + Excels in Arena, and WB1 + Great in Story Mode and Dragon Raids
- Demia counters physical dealers, like Nyx, in the Arena.
|Will to Win Animation|
22 sec Cooldown
Upon DMG block during casting, jump attack DMG is increased by 7%. Also, deals
43,617 P.DMG to enemy and inflicts stun. After casting, jumps and attacks the enemy, dealing
161,035 P.DMG and stunning them for 4 sec. Gains immunity to CC while the skill is in use.
|Steel Fortress Animation|
All allies' P.DEF is increased by
6,318 and P.Block chance is increased by
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, pull in 2 enemies.
[Dark] All pulled enemies take 25% increased DMG from all sources for 10 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Ally P.DEF is boosted by 20% for 10 sec after activation.
[Light] Upon jumping into the air, charge at the target with highest ATK.
[Dark] While casting, all allies take 20% reduced P.DMG.
[Light] P.DEF is increased by 20% and P.Block is boosted by 50%.
[Dark] Recovers HP equal to 40% of P.DEF upon blocking.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P. Block +200.
[Dark] At the beginning of every battle, decrease the ATK of all enemies by 20% for 6 sec. This effect cannot be dispelled.
- Item introduction: One day, a vein exuding powerful mana was discovered in the territory of Ziltrion. While investigating, Demia found a blue ore, the likes of which she had never seen before. Numerous wizards and alchemists studied this mysterious ore with the characteristics of both gem and metal, but no one could figure out its identity. Jin, the blacksmith, however, had a different idea. As soon as he saw the ore, he offered Demia to craft powerful gears out of it, with a big smile on his face. With it, he forged a lance and a shield, glowing blue with mana and tougher than a diamond.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Chest of Ziltrion
|[Penetration] Increases ACC by 750, and CC ACC by||300||for the duration of skill.|
- Item Introduction: An old Chest passed own among the Ziltrion family as an heirloom. A photo album of all the family members, from the first to the current generation, is safeguarded by a strong spell inside this chest to protect the family's bloodline. Demia's mother is worried about her daughter, who decided to be the shield of Orvelia. Whenever Demia marches to the battlefield, she prays to this chest for her daughter's safe return.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Shield of Resolution
|[Will to Win] Increases DMG by 50% and P.Weakness of the target by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A wooden shield that Demia used as a child for practice. It's been used over a thousand times and is very worn out. Demia uses it to regain her composure when she feels like she has hit a limit. Her pride as a knight of Orvelia resurfaces when she sees this old, worn-out shield.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Aura of Protection
|[Steel Fortress] Mana cost is reduced by 1 and jump attack's Stun duration is increased by||1||sec.|
- Item introduction: A stone known to protect one's soul from being absorbed by evil. It only shines for a while at dawn, so it's hard to find. One day, when Demia was fired from battle, a comrade put this in her hands. Even though its a comrade that she can't ever see again...Demia always takes this stone when going out to the battlefield. She does her best to uphold her to to never let the sacrifices of her comrades be in vain.
4th Unique Treasure
Hammer of Titan
|[Spearhead] Increases DEF boost by 50%. All allies have their P.Crit Resistance increased by||100|
- Item Introduction: A ring handed down to the leaders of the Ziltrion family. It is decorated with a big blue jewel which was bestowed to the Ziltrions by the royal family of Orvel. It was passed down to the leaders as the symbol of the family's eternal loyalty, and these leaders became the vanguards of punishing traitors.
- Demia is 25 years old.
- She is 184cm (around 6'0' feet)
- Her birthday is January 30th.
- Her constellation is Guardian Mertis.
- She likes righteous monarchs whom she can serve.
- She dislikes weak minded people who betray others.
- Her full name is Ziltrion Si Demia.
- Her full name was slightly modified and changed.
- It is also revealed that she is in charge of protecting Scarlet, thus she, like Clause, is a royal guard/knight of Orvelia.
Story from the game: Ziltrion Si Demia. The commander of the Guardian Knights of Orvel. She is a mighty and dignified knight who wields a lance and a giant shield. It is said that penetrating her shield is next to impossible. As a knight commander, she cherishes her subordinates, and is prepared to perform any task in service of her land. Having felt a recent change of atmosphere within the royal palace, she hopes to quickly appoint Clause as the next commander so that she may protect Scarlet from the aggression of the nobles.
Demia is mentioned in Scarlet's story from the patch notes:
“Demia. Are you out there?”
And a woman answered back with a low tone from outside of the chamber.
“Yes, your highness. I Demia, Orvelia Knight is waiting for your orders.”
“Clause, Demia, as soon as I step out from this chamber, gear up for the journey.”
Clause answered with a shivering voice.
“…Your Highness, allow me to say.. Going out by yourself..?”
Scarlet answered back without hesitation.
“Yes, I will meet them in person.”
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|