A Dark Elf who hunts enemies in the shadows. His vengeful crossbow pierces his enemies with pitch-black darkness.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Build
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/lore
- 13 Substory Video
- 14 Gallery
Dimael is a niche hero which can be useful when you begin the game thanks to his CC. With his kit, he has 2 different play style. The first one is based on his S1 spamming when against a single target, and the second is just letting Dimael full auto-attacking.
Pros and Cons
+ Has 2 different play style + Has CC + Has an M.DMG amp + Auto-friendy
- UW Reliant - Out done by many heroes
First Play Style
With the first play style, Dimael damage is based on his skills. Against single target content, we want him to use his S1 as much as possible in order to deal damage. However, the animation skill is quite long without ATK Speed. If we play Dimael with this style, we want him to have enough ATK Speed (around 1400).
- Transcendance : S1 Light, S4 Dark, T5 Dark, T5 Light (optional)
- Gear : BD set in order to have enough mana and spamming all skills.
- UW : The more the UW is improved, the more Dimael is able to spam his spells.
- UT : UT4
- Advantages : Good damage output overall with fair amount of CC locks.
Second Play Style
In this second play style, Dimael won't use any of his skill, so don't forget to remove the auto mode on him. Dimael gives up his CC spells to focus on pure damage, thanks to his passive, UW and T5 Dark.
- Transcendance : S4 Light, T5 Dark, T5 Light
- Gear : Here, BD is useless because Dimael won't use any of his skill. Instead, FD set or Lava set is much better.
- UW : The higher its UW, the more its damage increases.
- UT : UT4 is really necessary for this style.
- Advantages : Really nice DPS overall but he loses his CC utility.
|Dark Rampage Animation|
|Black Shackle Animation|
|Shadow Wave Animation|
Each auto attacking deals extra
8,289 M.DMG that ignores target's M.DEF.
|Black Stain Animation|
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Has a 25% chance of Blinding the enemy for 5 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Hit enemies are drawn together.
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1 orb but DMG is boosted by 100%.
[Dark] Dispels positive effects of all enemies in range.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] There is a 10% chance that Dark Rampage is fired upon an auto-attack.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK.Spd +100.
[Dark] Upon auto attacking, deal extra M.DMG worth 80% of ATK and recover 100 mana. There is a 10% chance of dealing double DMG and recovering double mana.
Tears of the Moon, Nerius
|Each attack has a||10%||chance of dealing||100%||of ATK as M.DMG, and all skill cooldowns are reduced by 10%.|
- Item introduction: A treasure of the Dark Elves created using a powerful moonlight stone from Arrovina and a moon tree branch of the highest quality. Nerius is a perfect medium for Moonlight magic, and it is one of the most powerful magic weapons if the Dark Elves. However, it is said that the beautiful silver light of the moon can easily be tainted by darkness. A sublime love has turned into deep darkness, and the dark elf longing for vengeance has fused that darkness into this weapon.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Vow of Black Moon
|[Dark Rampage] Dispels all negative effects from self and reduces Cooldown by||1||sec.|
- Item Introduction: One of the daggers that Dimael shared with his comrades dispatched in Aegina. When the Black Moon rose in the desert sky, he gave them these daggers and they all vowed to face their destiny. They supported each other and tended to each other's wounds while fighting the evil creatures storming out from the rift. However, he was the only one who returned alive from Aegina.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Black Shackle] Increases DMG by 50% and increases M.Weakness of the target by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A bracelet that was shared with Epigael a long time ago. It has shadow morion hanging, which is a precious jewel amongst Dark Elves. It is said that those who cut off the shadow morion and will have a thread of their souls, which will lead them to meet again in the next life.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Eye of Shadows
|[Shadow Wave] DMG is increased by 50% and Blind duration is increased by||2||sec.|
- Item introduction: Tear fragments of the beast Heltanios, who lived at the bottom of the Fountain of Life. It spews out pitch darkness, and those who see its eyes end up having their souls stolen by the powerful dark energy. Those who become the master of these eyes will obtain great power and insight. When Dimael was captured in Aegina and was at the brink of death, Maria embedded these eye fragments.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Black Stain] Increases the Range of normal attacks by 20%, each hit increasing DMG by||2%||This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.|
- Item Introduction: The crown of Dark Elves. Remembering the fall and tragedy of his race and the royal family, Dimael still can't wear this bloody crown. All he can do is watch it and wait for the day the true king of Dark Elves appears.
- Soul Weapon Story: Nerius had long feared the horrible memories that were engraved into Dimael's heart. After he lost his friends, family, and everything. Dimael's heart was like a wasteland unable to hold anything. Dimael even refused to draw the power of the moon that Nerius radiated. Perhaps Dimael wished to deny his Dark Elven heritage. However, it all changed when the mark of oath showed itself once again on his hand. Seeing the mark of oath return, it reminded Dimael of that time when he and his comrades branded that mark under the dark moonlight. Dimaeľs cold heart started beating vigorously. Dimael changed. To protect those precious to him, Dimael swore to lead the Dark Elves into the world. As Dimael roared and let out a fierce cry. the great darkness his soul reflected converged with the power of the moon that flows within Dimael's Dark Even vein. Nerius, embraced by the great eclipse of Dimael, kneeled and answered her legendary Dark Elven master's call.
- Dimael is 163 years old in elf years but 16 in human years.
- He is 189cm (around 6'2' feet)
- His birthday is June 13.
- His constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- He likes his sister.
- He dislikes his fellow kinsman who let his sister die.
- Due to a change in mechanics in terms of mana and penetration, Dimael lost his place in many teams.
- The players meet Dimael in chapter 5, Arrovina.
- Dimael is hunting down all the dark elves despite him being a dark elf himself. His goal is to kill the royal crown who is behind all the schemes.
- The group and Dimael think that the current ruler of the kingdom of Arrovina is Temorel. Temorel was the sole surviving member of the royal family after the demon invasion destroyed everything.
- Dimael explains his family was killed 100 years ago and his sister, Epigael, was recently killed and sacrificed to the demons.
- Towards the end of the chapter it is revealed that a new queen has taken the throne. This queen turns out to be Epigael who is now called "El-rosed".
- At the end Kasel and companions are able to defeat El-rosed and save her from the darkness.
- Dimael is finally reunited with his sister after she returns to her normal state and with her status she promises to fix all the chaos she has caused.
- Dimael's personality and situation is similar to early version Kasel.
This lonely dark elf swore vengeance against his own race for the death of his sister. Having barely survived his deployment to the Aegina Desert, the only thing waiting for him back home was the dreadful news that his sister had been killed as an Elven sacrifice. As he cried out her name in the darkness, he began succumbing to darkness. Eventually, he swore an oath of hatred and vengeance against his own kind, the murderers of his sister.
- Special credits and thanks to Youtuber ':D Router - 라우탕' for the translated video of Dimael. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOfdLy6dhw4
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|