A Dark Elf who hunts enemies in the shadows. His vengeful crossbow pierces his enemies with pitch-black darkness.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Links
- 6 Trivia/lore
- 7 Gallery
(Needs update, Dimael Buffs(3/8/2018)An edgelord who has lost his edge. Due to certain change in game mechanics, Dimael is considered mediocre or decent (depending on who you ask). He is alright for beginners but not the best choice for beginners. It is not advised to invested to much into him as he will lose out to other heroes mid to late game.
Pros and Cons
+ has CC + has an M.DMG amp + autofriendy
- Low damage - Out done by many heroes - UW reliant
- Wait for buff.
Each auto attacking deals extra
8,289 M.DMG that ignores target's M.DEF.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Has a 25% chance of Blinding the enemy for 5 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Hit enemies are drawn together.
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1 orb but DMG is boosted by 100%.
[Dark] Dispels positive effects of all enemies in range.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] There is a 10% chance that Dark Rampage is fired upon an auto-attack.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK.Spd +100.
[Dark] Upon auto attacking, deal extra M.DMG worth 80% of ATK and recover 100 mana. There is a 10% chance of dealing double DMG and recovering double mana.
Tears of the Moon, Nerius
|Each attack has a||10%||chance of dealing||100%||of ATK as M.DMG, and all skill cooldowns are reduced by 10%.|
- Due to a change in mechanics in terms of mana and penetration, Dimael lost his place in many teams.
- The players meet Dimael in chapter 4, Arrovina.
- Dimael is hunting down all the dark elves despite him being a dark elf himself. His goal is to kill the royal crown who is behind all the schemes.
- The group and Dimael think that the current ruler of the kingdom of Arrovina is Temorel. Temorel was the sole surviving member of the royal family after the demon invasion destroyed everything.
- Dimael explains his family was killed 100 years ago and his sister, Epigael, was recently killed and sacrificed to the demons.
- Towards the end of the chapter it is revealed that a new queen has taken the throne. This queen turns out to be Epigael who is now called "El-rosed" who has been consumed by the darkness.
- At the end Kasel and companions are able to defeat El-rosed and save her from the darkness.
- Dimael is finally reunited with his sister after she returns to her normal state and with her status she promises to fix all the chaos she has caused.
- Dimael's personality and situation is similar to early version Kasel.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|