|The Wind of Purity|
An Elven Princess guarding the Tower of Challenge located in the Kingdom of Elidora. She knows about Ancient Artifacts and the power in them better than anyone.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
This Will Hurt!
14 sec sec Cooldown
After increasing CC Resist of all allies within self's by 200 range for 10 sec, attacks enemies to deal M.DMG and causes them to take 30% increased M.DMG for 10 sec. Hit enemies become unable to recover Mana for 3 sec.
Hya! Kya! Take this!
20 sec sec Cooldown
Attacks a target 4 times, dealing M.DMG and stunning it for 4 sec. Afterward, launches a final attack on frontal enemies within range, dealing M.DMG and pulling them to the center. Against Non-Hero enemies, each attack deals additional M.DMG that ignores DEF.
Let Us Challenge Together!
Upon blocking, reduces Cooldown of self's active Skills by 1 sec and increases P.DEF of self by ???+1% of Dosarta's ATK. A 6-sec Cooldown will be applied.
By completing repeat mission for Tower of Challenge, you can obtain 2 more Artifacts Pieces as a reward. Loot Booster will be applied to additional rewards.
This Will Hurt!
[Light] Recovers 1 orb of Mana of an ally within range.
[Dark] Reduces a target's M.Block by 500 for 5 sec.
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Gain CC immunity to CC for 2 sec.
Hya! Kya! Take this!
[Light] Gains immunity to CC for the duration of skill.
[Dark] Increases the amount of M.DMG that a target takes by 25% for 10 sec.
Let Us Challenge Together!
[Light] DEF Boost effects become irremovable.
[Dark] Cooldown changes to 4 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / HP +10%
[Dark] Upon using a Skill, the self blocks all DMG for 2 sec.
- Item introduction: An ancient shield made with a drawing found in the Tower of Challenge and Artifact Pieces that were left over after restoration. The shield hold ancient protective spells, whose limits remain unknown to the world. Even Dosarta herself is not fully acquainted with it's powers, but she doesn't really care either. 'I have plenty of time to play around with it and figure out what it does,' was what she said. Guarding the Tower of Challenge was so boring that even training her skills became a pastime for her.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Bracelet of Elidora
|[This Will Hurt!] Increases Heal Rate of allies within range by 20%||20%||for 4 sec and reduces Heal Rate of hit enemies by 50% for 4 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A pair of blue bracelets that resembles the thick and lively forest of Elidora. One of the hobbies that Dosarta took up in her lonely hours in the Tower of Challenge was handcraft, and this powerful magical tool is filled with the vitality of Elidora. Dosarta thinks that they're merely a pair of pretty-looking accessories though...
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Crystal of the Forest
|[On Guard!] Increases DEF Boost by 50%, and increases Crit Chance by||200||for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: An ancient crystal orb passed down in the royal family of Elidora. It's a magical tool made with Artifact Pieces by the royal Elves running the Tower of Challenge. It is said that the owner of this crystal orb can talk to anyone in the world remotely, wherever they are. To respond to any contingencies in the Tower of Challenge, the royal family made it a rule that only the manager of the Tower of Challenge can keep it in possession. Despite it's strategic and historical importance, the crystal is nothing but a means of communication to Dosarta that she uses to have casual conversations with her big sister, Selene.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Wind Elemental's Nest
|[Hya! Kya! Take This!] Increases ACC by 750 and CC ACC by||300||for the duration of skill.|
- Item introduction: An ornament that Dosarta made to play with Wind Elements while guarding the Tower of Challenge all alone. She ground the Mana stones that the elementals like, added the powder into the metal treated with Elven magic, and infused it with Rune Magic. Maybe the effort put into this plaything was a little bit too much. It restores the natural powers of elementals. However, rumor has it that Dosarta was downhearted when the Elementals came and did nothing but sit around near it without doing anything fun with it's maker.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Feather of Wind
|[Let Us Challenge Together!] P.DEF Boost is applied to all allies and adds||6%||P.DMG Reduction Effect for the duration of Skill.|
- Item Introduction: Aulen, the Bird of Wind, is a symbol of the royal family of Elidora. It's blue feathers are known to raise a soft, refreshing wind. Selene used to have a pet Aulen that Dosarta took great care of. When Dosarta left her home to the Tower of Challenge, Selene made this quill with a feather from her beloved Aulen to make her feel close to it all the time. Dosarta has never used it since she got it, and she just keeps it in a safe place.
- Soul Weapon Story: Dosarta took it slow with Seliere in getting to know its power. This was because of the time she spent at the Tower of Challenge enhanced her patience. It was also because Dosarta rather started treating Seliere as a good friend who listened to her words. Then one day. Dosarta realized that Seliere was not following her directions. ‘Why are you being so naughty all of a sudden? You've been good to me so far!’ Dosarta, out of sadness, refused to talk to Seliere for a long time like a child, but she realized at one point that she did not even try to understand Seliere. Dosarta was afraid that she might lose her friend permanently and tried her best to communicate with her friend. Seliere did not respond, but Dosarta did not wish to depart with her friend like this. ‘I’m so sorry... You are my most precious friend... I don't want to lose you like this!’ It was one day when Dosarta spent the night up with regret and resolve. As she was looking at Seliere and its blueprints, she suddenly realized that a shield rose again to protect Dosarta as if it has forgiven her. This time, the shield carried her trust and friendship toward Dosarta in its form.
- Dosarta is an elf whose age is unknown.
- She is 166cm (5'4")
- Her birthday is August 27th
- Her constellation is Kandala the Conqueror
- She likes whispers of Elementals, Selene, making friends.
- She dislikes loneliness, boredom.
- She is the seventh NPC hero to be released.
- She is Selene's younger sister.
Story from Patch Notes:
She is the second princess of the Kingdom of Elidora and the Tower of Challenge's guardian. Only a few were blessed with the ability to restore ancient relics and know how to make good use of them. When the world was in crisis, she moved away from her mission to protect the Tower of Challenge and got on the front line.
"Haha, I don't have to be alone anymore! ...Eh?
When I'm finished on the front line, I have to go back to the tower? ...Arg..."
A sentinel of Elidora Kingdom guarding the Tower of Challenge. According to the rules, those from a royal family in the position of guardian almost never get released from their duty before their service ends, but desperate times call for all sorts of exceptions. Dosarta was allowed to leave the Tower of Challenge to carry out missions if need be, now she's determined to use the opportunity to make a lot of friends. How many friends could this Elven guardian make?
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|