A cold-blooded, hedonist demon. Using a huge scythe, she harvests the soul of her enemies. She suddenly appears in a midst of enemies, slashing everything around her.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/lore
- 12 Gallery
Epis is a self-sustaining, teleporting Assassin. S1 (Absorbing Blow) is good for taking some of the strain off the healer. This is especially true for a healer like Frey who has trouble healing the whole group at once. Epis also does wonders in PVP by using S2 (Nightmare), which teleports her behind the opponent's back row. Then she can start attacking their healers and/or ranged DPSes.
Pros and Cons
+ Top tier magic bursts + Has self sustain + Main dps skill ignores Magic defense + Has decent AoE + Can carry Eclipse runs with her passive + Bepis
- No CC - Easily replaceable - Can be easily countered in PvP - Can randomly draw aggro to herself after using S2, possibly killing her in arena and certain PvE maps
|Perk 1||Perk 2||Perk 3||Perk 4||Perk 5||Artifact|
|PvE||Atk Up||Opportune Strike||Nightmare[Dark]||Devil's Prom[Light]||Epis[Dark]||Angry Pumpkin|
|World Boss 1 & 2||Atk Up||Opportune Strike||Nightmare[Dark]||Absorbing Blow[Light]||Epis[Dark]||Blessing of Earth|
|Chapter 7 Upper Dungeons||Atk Up||Opportune Strike||Harvest[Dark]||Devil's Prom[Light]||Epis[Dark]||Golden Cat Statue|
|Arena||Atk Up||Opportune Strike||Nightmare[Light]||Devil's Prom[Light]||Epis[Dark]||Soul Spring Water|
|Dragon Raids||Atk Up||Opportune Strike||Nightmare[Dark]||Devil's Prom[Light]||Epis[Dark]||Blessing of Earth (really makes a difference once you take out the whelps)|
|Challenge Raid: Urkak||Atk Up||Opportune Strike||Nightmare[Dark]||Devil's Prom[Light]||Epis[Dark]||Goblin Mask|
- She is a good pick for beginners as she is useful in the beginning stages, and only gets better with transcendence.
- No need to build Penetration.
|Absorbing Blow Animation|
|Devil's Prom Animation|
When an enemy is killed by this hero, ATK is increased by
12,893 for 12 sec, and all skill cooldown is reduced by 30%.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Ignores enemy block.
Notes: Absorbing Blow [Dark] is very good. It allows her to nearly one-shot anyone in the Arena, and it pairs well with Nightmare [Dark] if you chose that. Absorbing Blow [Light] could be okay if you use Epis for the Mountain Fortress World Boss.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Mana consumption is increased by 1, and upon using Nightmare, Absorbing Blow is activated. Cannot use when there are no enemies in range.
Notes: Nightmare [Dark] is the perk to go for here. You get two skills for one. If your combo of choice is S2->S3, then Nightmare [Light] is a possibility.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] DMG taken is reduced by 50% while skill is in use.
Notes: Devil's Prom [Light] is fine if you prefer an S2->S3 combo, and Devil's Prom [Dark] is garbage.
[Light] Each stack increases Mana recovery per sec by 50%.
[Dark] While stack number is higher than 5, Mana is always at 100% and cooldowns are decreased by an additional 1 sec per each sec.
Notes: Harvest [Dark] is very useful if not a must on PvE stages such as Upper Dungeon / Story stages and especially on Eclipse
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] All of Epis' attacks decrease the M.DEF of hit enemies by 20% for 10 sec. ATK rises by 2% per each enemy hit. Maximum stack number is 10.
Notes: T5 Dark - no question.
- Item introduction: A deadly scythe that matches the characters of its wielder, Epis. It reaps the souls of those who approach it to admire its beauty. Created from within Epis's own body, the weapon is much like a succubus itself. It delivers extreme pleasure to its victims before absorbing their life energy. It seems that, in a way, Epis tried to show some sort of kindness with this weapon.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Absorbing Blow] Increases DMG by||20%||and upon killing an enemy, ATK is increased by 20% for 10 sec. ATK increase effect can be stacked up to max 3 times.|
- Item Introduction: Epis's favorite liquor. The most notorious liquor in Orvel, it is made from the strongest wormwood and can cause people to hallucinate. It is secretly used by artists to stoke their inspiration or as a cure for bad cases of insomnia. For Epis, it's a light, easy drink.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Nightmare] Increases DMG by 50% and stuns the affected enemy for||2||sec.|
- Item Introduction: Box containing the Nightmare Queen's sand of sleep. A box from the Demon World that contains magic sand that causes one to fall sleep. When the enemy falls sleep, attacks the enemy and deals M. DMG through a nightmare that cannot be dispelled.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Devil's Prom] Mana cost is reduced by 1, and Crit DMG is increased by||20%|
- Item introduction: Epis's treasured item. When Epis first arrived in the human world, she really got into human culture and attended a masquerade. The dancing of a girl wearing red heels caught her eye, and she made a deal with her in exchange for those shoes. Epis wears her seductive heels and gets carried away when inflicting pain on her enemies with her dance.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Memory of Dream
|[Harvest] Increases ATK boost by 50%. Killing an enemy increases ATK Spd by||20||This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.|
- Item Introduction: A magical mirror that reflects the dreams Epis has absorbed. Since Epis has been using the mirror to store interesting dreams, it is now filled with countless traces of the deepesr of secrets.
- Soul Weapon Story: Guillotine was born from Epis, and it grew as her strength and will grew stronger. Through the Trial of Souls, Guillotine broke its limit as a tool with a fixed shape, and took a form of two scythes in order to harvest more souls and pleasure. Painless death and eternal pleasure await those enchanted by Guillotine's seductive appearance
- Epis is 164cm (about 5'5' feet)
- Her birthday is August 13th.
- Her constellation is Kandala the conqueror.
- She likes anything that strikes interest of curiousity,
- She dislikes a boring atmosphere.
- In the early version of the game, it is shown that she was one of Kyle's companions from 100 years ago. Malduk calls her "traitor".
- She takes an interest in Jane due to being from the main noble duke family of grey.
- It seems she does not age but her current age is unknown.
This playful and bewitching succubus acts on her own whims. As expected of her demon lineage, she is a hedonist driven by what she finds enjoyable. Even during the demon war, she chose traveling around her own over joining the invasion. In her eyes, fighting alongside Kyle was interesting enough for her to even betray her own kind. Then she later met Kasel. she gladly joined his party, knowing that she found another fun adventure for herself. When she finds attractive men, she visits them in their dreams.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|