She was a vampire hunter, just as her sister Seria was. However, corrupted by her own power, she slaughtered her comrades and chose to become a vampire herself. After killing and absorbing the powers of the high vampire who turned her, she slipped away from Seria, her older sister and the only survivor, and moved to Orvelia.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Very good in PvE + Very good at fighting many enemies + Grants resurrection if S2 is not activated + S2 grants immunity
- Only effective if there are a lot of mobs - Needs UW for higher damage output and faster attacks - Resurrection has cooldown and will not activate if S2 is in cooldown - Not too great in PVP
|Perk 1||Perk 2||Perk 3||Perk 4||Perk 5||Artifact|
5 sec Cooldown
104,556 P.DMG to all enemies and steals HP equal to 10% of DMG dealt. Reduces Cooldown of Sweet Blood by 0.5 sec on each hit, and gains 1 stack of Sweet Blood. Sweet Blood can be stacked up to 5 times, and using the skill with 5 stacks of Sweet Blood grants additional hits and removes Sweet Blood stacks.
40 sec Cooldown
Dispels all negative effects and gains immunity to all CCs, P.DMG, and M.DMG for 6 sec. Inflicts 1 stack of Soaking Blood on all enemies, and additional 1 stack upon attacking a target with Soaking Blood. Soaking Blood can be stacked up to 6 times. Deals
76,974 P.DMG to enemies with Soaking Blood stacks and steals HP equal to 25% of the DMG dealt. For every 3 stack(s) of Soaking Blood, hit count increases by 1 and removes Soaking Blood stacks upon attacking.
Increases ATK, P.DEF, and M.DEF of all allies by
5,937 for 15 sec. Deals
80,951 M.DMG to all enemies and reduces their ATK by 30% for 15 sec.
|Soaking Blood Animation|
Increases ATK by
4,212 and Max HP by
21,076 upon killing an enemy. Upon taking lethal damage, casts Soaking Blood and reduces Max HP by 50%. This effect does not occur if Soaking Blood is in Cooldown. Consumes all mana upon activation.
[Light] Recovers 150 Mana every hit.
[Dark] Each use increases DMG by 10%. Stacks 30 times max.
[Light] Stuns the target for 3 sec upon hit.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Recovers 75 Mana every hit.
[Dark] Mana cost is increases by 1 orb but DMG is boosted by 100%.
[Light] Increases max HP by 100% upon killing an enemy and changes the Max HP reduction after auto-casting Soaking Blood to 33%.
[Dark] Increases ATK by 200% upon killing an enemy, but Max HP boost does not apply.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Steals HP equal to 25% of DMG dealt by the final normal attack and gains 1 stack of Sweet Blood.
Essence of Greed, Perion
|Each skill hit increases ATK and ATK Spd by 0.5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks up to||80||times.|
- Item introduction: When did this all begin...? This torment that comes with unending thirst... But after quenching that thirst... My heart throbs with burning hatred against you, Seria... ...Ah, Seria. I have no other choice. I need this power to satisfy this endless thirst. This ever-flowing essence of power is the only cure to my eternal torment. Ah... This ecstasy... More... Someone, thrill me more.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Fang of Thirst
|[Penetration] [Sweet Blood] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases P.DMG the hit enemy takes by||1%||This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.|
- Item Introduction: A fang of the Vampire that bit Erze. After Erze gained the power of blood that she had been craving, she went to this Vampire, brutally murdered it, and took its fang. When the moon is full, she would fiddle with the fang that once had her blood smeared on it, thinking of the past when she used to be a human, before she suffered from the violent thirst for blood.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Wine of Shivers
|[Soaking Blood] Increases DMG of [Soaking Blood] by 50% and reduces Cooldown of [Soaking Blood] by||5||sec.|
- Item Introduction: A wine made by Erze herself with the blood of fallen priests. One of her greatest pleasures is forcing those once considered holy to kneel before her. Inside the bottle is a bloody cross, and those who hear Erze drinking the wine of the cross clanging inside.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Lipstick of Shame
|[Blood Liberation] Increases DMG of [Blood Liberation] by||20%||and gains immunity to CC for the duration of [Blood Liberation].|
- Item introduction: A dark red lipstick made from the blood of those who died disgraceful deaths. The ones who abandoned their dignity as humans and caved in to their instatiable desires failed to escape Erze's grasp. They died while in a complete trance state, but perhaps they might still feel happy about being used by Erze. Erze uses it to leave a mark on the neck of her prey after she has fed on them.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Life Drinker] Increases ATK boost and Max HP boost by||20%||Life Drinker becomes irremovable.|
- Item Introduction: A piano played by Erze on the Festival of Blood held on full moon's night. When her unquenchable thirst for blood finally settled down after razing a peaceful town to the ground, she found herself standing in complete silence on the blood-soaked ground. There was not a life that did not belong to her, and it made her want to play a beautiful tune for her silent audience. The sonata echoed around, over the mountain of dead bodies.
- Soul Weapon Story: When Erze was presented with eternal thirst by the vampires, she instead killed them and absorbed their power. Perion, an essence created by this incident, was a small and weak sphere then. However, Erze's hidden talent transformed this sphere into an item that cycles itself to quench Erze's eternal thirst, and manifest the quenched thirst in a form of greed and strength. Her thirst exacerbated boundlessly, and eventually, even her mixed feeling toward her sister started to seep into the vortex of an endless cycle. Perion decided to aid Erze, and now it attempts to break its vessel to reborn into a new form.
- Erze is 18 years old. Her age is known as she was a human girl not long ago.
- She is 170cm (around 5'7' feet)
- Her birthday is July 6th which is the month of harmony.
- Her constellation is Notmun the Turner.
- She likes Seria as a sister, chocolate parfait and the blood of the corrupted.
- She dislikes Seria as a vampire hunter and spiders.
- She is the second vampire to be released after Lewisia.
- She shares a slight resemblance to Shamilla.
Story from Patch Notes:
“Ugh… Ha… Ugh…” A mysterious man who was shivering… And a woman who was holding the man. When the woman stopped sucking blood from his neck, her thirst was… gone. Sticky and dark blood started to flow from her mouth to her entire body.
“Yes…This is it…”
She cleared her lips with her fingers.. Blood dripping from her fingers…
“Erze…” The voice was very cold but calm.
She realized the voice was calling her. Erze turned towards the voice. She smiled as soon as she knew who it was.
“Ah… Seria…” She just threw the guy away just like a child… He was pale… “My dear sister… Once…”
This woman named Seria did not say anything.
People… They were everywhere… They were just.. Lying everywhere.. Pale… Couldn’t sense any sign of life from them. Their face though… Seemed like they suffered from lots of pain. She recognized all the faces because they were family once.
The Red Moon has risen. The light of Red Moon came through the window and covered the pile of bodies.
Seria closed her eyes.
“... You threw away your memories, honor, pride… And your soul after all..” The voice was cold. Erze furrowed her brows.
“... There you go. This is why I despise huma… No.. I despise you, Seria”
Erze walked toward her sister, Seria.
“You know what? All you said to me, it means nothing to me.” “ All I wanted was this” When she stopped in front of Seria, “This pleasure… Can’t stop.. Ah..”
She fetched her hands and grabbed her sister’s cheeks.. “The Power of the Vampire”
Born the second daughter of the Shadow Hilt Family, Erze also chose to become a vampire hunter after her beloved sister, Seria. Erze's feeble frame kept her from learning how to fight with swords, but she managed to become known as a hunter with her talents in magic. One day she fell into a trap during an operation and was bitten by a mysterious vampire on the shoulder. Her weak constitution grew worse, and she suffered from frequent headaches and thirst every night. Erze knew what this meant and what would end up happening to her. She hid the bite and tried to find a cure on her own, distancing herself from her comrades in her efforts. Meanwhile, Seria was dispatched to Windland Snow Mountain to investigate the Vampire Princess that went missing 100 years ago. On the day her sister left... - Ahh, Seria... I cannot control it anymore... Erze quietly and secretly started slitting the throats of her comrades.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|