|The Illusion Gambler|
The most dangerous man in the secret gambling world. He has a strange ability to read people's minds. As soon as one gets distracted by the roll of his dice, the game's as good as lost.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
This is my Game
18 sec Cooldown
Rolls the dice and increases ATK and Crit DMG of 2 random allies for 60 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times, and the number of targets increases by 1 per 1 pip on the rolled dice.
Shall I try my Luck?
22 sec Cooldown
Attacks all enemies and deals M.DMG, permanently reducing Cooldown of this skill by 2 sec or increasing its DMG by 30%, each with a 50% chance. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.
This is not a Trick
Every 10 sec, increases own ATK and DEF. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.
This is my Game
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Reduces ATK Spd of the enemy by 200 for 10 sec.
[Light] Increases Mana Cost by 1, but rolls 6 every time.
[Dark] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
Shall I try my Luck?
[Light] DMG increase effect will activate after the Cooldown Reduction effect activates at max stack first.
[Dark] Changes the target to 4 enemies, but reduces Cooldown by 50% upon killing an enemy.
This is not a Trick
[Light] Increases the max number of stacks by 3.
[Dark] Increases DMG against Non-Hero enemies by 3% perstack.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% /ATK.Spd +100.
[Dark] Every 10 sec, gain up to 6 stacks of Blessing of the Dice. Reduces Cooldown of active skills by 5% per 1 Blessing of the Dice gained.
Wanderer's Pleasure, Lu Estrona Dice
|Upon a Critical Skill Hit, increases M.DMG that target receives by||20%||for 10 sec and recovers own Mana by||100|
- Item introduction: A pair of dice once used by Hexipolia, the Wandering Illusion Clown. He was a renowned mage and artist in ancient times who traveled all across the continent to give joy to people and help them forget their troubles. His performance was a solace and hope to people living in confusing times, and they loved him to the extent that they made the Moon of Hexipolia after he passed away in honor of his noble spirit. However, the mentally demanding nature of Hexipolia's craft slowly gnawed into his soul, making him suffer from loneliness and depression. He wanted to give up his natural gift, but the shadow cast upon people was just too deep; he knew too well what his performances meant to his audience. It was his destiny to amuse people. Lu Etrona Dice is what he made to amuse himself during his painful journey of entertainment. He condensed his Mana into the dice and gave it the power to form a dimensional illusion. When rolled, the dice opened up an imaginary world where Hexipolia could find some peace. The dice was passed down to the descendants of his life-long pursuit for clowning, but it disappeared when the ancient civilization collapsed. And now, the dice in the hands of a man called the Illusion Gambler. Being used in a completely different way, against its maker's intentions.... it is said that the dice appeared in Esker's hands with blinding lights when he desperately wanted to escape this world.
Old Fishing Rod
|[Shall I Try My Luck?] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases M.DMG target receives by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: A fishing rod for kids that Esker's childhood friend gave him as a present. There was an annoying boy living in a town that Stardust would visit during annual tours. The boy, Lucias, would read the boring bible to Esker and frighten him with stag beetles. Esker hated him for always smiling like an idiot at first, but they soon became close friends. When Stardust came to visit Lucias's town on another tour, the two exchanged a token of friendship, and this fishing rod was what Lucias gave Esker. Since then, Esker had to go fishing with Lucias every time he would come to the town.
2nd Unique Treasure
Indispensable Chess Piece
|[My Turn] The effect of My Turn becomes irremovable and additionally grants||30||ATK Spd per stack to the ally with the highest attack.|
- Item Introduction: A chess piece that belonged to Esker's performance partner in Stardust. When the magic show was over, the duo would play chess and talk about theit performance earlier. The day that the 'incident' happened and Esker decided to leave the troupe, no one but his partner knew what he had in mind. Handing this chess piece in Esker's hands, he told Esker not to forget Stardust and to come back when he could.
3rd Unique Treasure
Mumbo Jumbo Runic Cube
|[This is My Game] Increases DMG by||20%||and the number of hits by 1.|
- Item Introduction: A toy cube that Esker used to play with Ophelia when she was feeling down. The cube lets out a gleaming light when the Runic letters are put together, and starts playing a beautiful melody when completely solved. Ophelia would often feel depressed that she din't know the man of her destiny she met in her dreams looked like. In such cases, Esker would, just as he did to calm his sister down, take this cube out and let her watch him solve the cube.
4th Unique Treasure
|[This Is Not a Trick] Increases ATK and DEF boost by 50%. ATK Spd of self is increased by||20||per stack.|
- Item Introduction: A strange gambling chip used in black market gambling houses. This is the most valuable chip of them all, and only the best adventurer in the secret gambling house could own it. It looks like a regular golden gambling chip, but it holds life forces of countless souls due to the spell of Dark Wizards cast on it.
- Soul Weapon Story: A pair of dice that appeared one day with a brilliant light and sheltered itself inside Esker's grasp. Esker cast the dice onto the gambling table. The moment the dice parted his hand, it would create a dimension of fantasy taking whatever shape its master wanted. The dice held bewitching magic that enchanted Esker's opponent into believing what's not real is real. Lies, created to confuse his opponents. But this power came with a cost. To create a world that was not supposed to exist, the pair of dice required an enormous amount of Esker's willpower. The price of opening the grand illusion was to have horrible nightmares that consumed Esker every night. It was a night that was so horrible that Esker could barely distinguish reality from his nightmares. Just when Esker was about to give up on everything because of the pain, he painfully reminisced Stardust. His favorite place of all. The dice escaped Esker's grasp and rolled away slowly as it opened a dimension never seen before. Esker heard someone's footsteps across the area he created. '-Finally. It's the first time you made my dice do what they were supposed to do.' A smiling face could be seen faintly. '-You, who are born to be a wanderer, you may use this dice as you please. I will not intervene at any moment.' '-But know this: I will always watch you from this illusion so that you do not walk the lonely road by yourself.' Hexipolia the Wanderer, the ancient one, the creator of the dice revealed its true form to Esker
- Esker is a 23 year old man.
- He is 184cm (about 6'0 feet)
- His birthday is December 26, month of patience.
- His constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- Likes: Mumbo Jumbo Runic Cube, Piano Concerto No. 7 of Hayedden, Silver Catfish Filet spiced with 4 drops of lemon juice.
- Dislikes: Fishing earthworms, con artists, everything that's spicy.
- He seems to have had a friendship with Lucias.
Story from the index: Born with the spirit of a wandering artist, Esker was a star magician of the Stardust, a wandering theater troupe, until he was framed by Prime Minister El Moriham of Orvelia and disappeared. Just when everyone started forgetting about him, he came out to the world as one of the most dangerous gamblers in the secret gambling world.
'The Illusion Gambler' That was what his challengers called him, trembling in fear. The gamblers that played with him described him in a similar manner. As soon as they faced Esker's unique laughter, his soft voice, and his empty eyes, they all felt nauseated by the suspicion that the man in the front was reading their every move.
Story from the game:
Story from patch notes: Orvel's most notorious gambler, well renowned as the best in the gambling world. Although he was a star magician of the Stardust, a wandering theater troupe, he suddenly disappeared after a series of incidents.
Just when everyone started forgetting about him, he reappeared in the world as one of the most dangerous figures in the secret gambling world.
Among the gamblers, he is also known and called "The Illusion Gambler". His name only is enough to make is challengers trembling in fear. When you just start to think about it, the victory is already staying on his side.
A hand that scatters carelessly the dices. If you face his empty eyes, the game is already over.
The moment the board opens, the winner has been decided. "Your turn won't come back. In this round, and from the beginning I will be the winner."
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|