|Forest of Knowledge|
A 25-year-old handsome half-vampire with a bright and kind personality. He hails from the Tower of Sage. He not only is knowledgeable but also has a high curiosity for academic learning. He's an alchemist who researches magic of the dark element. As someone with both Human and Vampire blood, he gets back or joint pain when he is affected by a strong darkness. He likes socializing, and happily tells others what he knows.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Purification of Life
Uproar of Naav Gehen
Magic Circle of Life
Naav Gehen of Gluttony
19 sec Cooldown
46,188 P.DMG to the enemy and enemies within a wide range of the target, dispelling positive effects from hit enemies and places a magic circle for 12 sec. The magic circle deals
43,044 P.DMG to enemies within range and reduces ATK by 20% every sec.
Origin of Life
Rampage of Naav Gehen
Alchemy of Green
At the beginning of each battle, heals HP of all allies by
191,201 and reduces P.DMG they take by 15% for 20 sec. [Alchemist of the Green Evan] Purification of Life, Magic Circle of Life, and Origin of Life become available for use. After Skill use, Evan turns into 'Alchemist of the Dark Evan. [Alchemist of the Dark Evan] Uproar of Naav Gehen, Naav Gehen of Gluttony, and Rampage of Naav Gehen become available for use. After Skill use, Evan turns into 'Alchemist of the Green Evan.'
Purification of Life/ Uproar of Naav Gehen
[Light] [Purification of Life] Reduces Cooldown of the Skill by 5 sec.
[Dark] [Uproar of Naav Gehen] Changed the duration of the P.DMG Boost effect by 20.
Magic Circle of Life/ Naav Gehen of Gluttony
[Light] [Magic Circle of Life] Increases CC Resist by 500 for the duration of the magic circle.
[Dark] [Naav Gehen of Gluttony] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
Origin of Life/ Rampage of Naav Gehen
[Light] [Origin of Life] The shield becomes irremovable, but reduces the shied to 50%.
[Dark] [Rampage of Naav Gehen] Each hit reduces the target's Mana by 300.
Alchemy of Green
[Light] Changes P.DMG Reduction to 25%.
[Dark] At the beginning of the first battle, Evan starts as 'Alchemist of the Dark Evan' and gains immunity to CC for 5 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / HP +10%.
[Dark] Whenever Evan changes his alchemist form, increases ATK of all allies by 1% and ATK Spd by 10. This effect can be stacked up to max 30 times and is irremovable.
- Item Introduction: When Evan was 15, he discovered a small darkness had gathered in a flask he was experimenting with. At the time, he was experimenting, trying to prove the existence of 'darkness', which only existed as a magical force and could not be seen with the naked eye. Amazingly, the darkness he discovered had eyes, could talk and was even aware of Evan. "-You made me. What... are you?" That was how Evan and his creation, Naav Gehen the homunculus first met.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: Veronica and Evan were both remarkably talented young minds, constantly outdoing one another at the Tower of Sage. But Evan wasn't able to attend conferences and discussions from time to time due to his weak body. After his father's death, Evan was left alone on his sick days more often. That was when Veronica showed up. Evan was overjoyed that someone besides Dominix would be his friend and discuss magical knowledge with him, Veronica felt the same. After Veronica became the Guild Manager and left the tower, the two couldn't meet as much as they used to. Nonetheless, Evan was happy about Veronica's success and Veronica supported Evan's research as well. Whenever Evan achieved a breakthrough in his research, he always wrote a letter to Veronica, proudly telling her about his achievements. The first time he was dispatched was no different. "-Mother worries too much. She keeps telling me that I might die if I became influenced by the darkness on my travels. But even if I were to stay at the tower, that still might be my fate. I love the tower and its people, but I don't want to stay here forever. If I'm doomed to live in such a fragile body, shouldn't I live each day to the fullest? I want to see the world, Veronica. I want to see my research completed." Even though he wrote a long letter, there was no answer. Evan knew Veronica was always busy and didn't take it to heart. But when he received a letter on the day of his departure, he smiled brightly. The rock was obviously carved in a hurry and was rough around the edges, but was inscribed with carefully written runes wishing for the owner's good health and safety. "-You're going to do great, Evan. My friend. I'll always be cheering you."
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction:An all-purpose bag made by Evan himself. It looks like an ordinary bag on the outside, but it is extremely large on the inside, and can carry anything. Evan always makes sure to take this bag with him whenever he is dispatched, as anything that goes in it becomes weightless. The usual contents are flasks for experiments, his notebook, some pens, his research journal, Naav's flask, letters from his mother, the brooch that was presented to him when he received the title Green from the Tower of Sage, etc. The bag also holds a bunch of cookies that Taily and the Shuti tribe likes. Cleo once begged Evan to make her a bag just like his, but she ended up receiving lots of cookies instead of the bag. "-Meanie! At least tell me how you made the bag!" "-No can do. It took me a lot of trouble to make this bag, you know." "-But you've already made one...And all you've given me are these weird cookies... Meanie, meanie, meanie!" "-Haha, throwing a tantrum is not going to work. Wait, huh? Cleo, stop, you can't burn that! Noooo!! My research!!"
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction:A dowsing pendulum that Barsi completed based on Gretchen's knowledge. The weight is in the shape of a pen nib, the symbol of the Gretchen family. A ring that is granted only to the head of the Gretchen family hangs from the end, given to Barsi from Vilhelmina as a wedding present. Whenever someone with great darkness is near, or a core of darkness is detected, the weight moves in that direction. Because the weight contained darkness, and part of the pendulum belonged to a pure-blood vampire, it was too dangerous to be around young Evan. So Vilhelmina kept it when Evan went to the Tower of Sage and sealed it away, fearing for her son's safety. After Evan was able to use his powers of darkness freely, he went to his mother's castle. This was after his father died. Vilhemina recognized her son the moment she saw him, and gave him the dowsing pendulum. I've waited for the day I could give you this, I'm sure your father would be happy if he could be here. I hope this helps you with your research.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Navv's First Flask
|[Alchemy of Green] Changes the duration of the P.DMG Reduction effect to 40 sec, and whenever Evan uses a Skill, increases P.DMG all enemies take by||10%||for 7 sec.|
- Item Introduction: The flask that Evan used for his experiments when he was young. This flask was where Naav was first created. Whenever Evan conducted his experiments or wrote in his research journal, Naav would watch him from inside the flask. After Naav became too big for the flask, Evan gave him another flask, but Naav often became nostalgic and stayed inside his old flask. One day, Evan discovered Naav devastated on the floor, having broken the flask by accident. "-Don't be sad, Naav. I can make this flask into your home!" Evan cut out the broken parts and made it into an entrance. He even put a small bed inside for Naav. Afterward, whenever Naav returned from a dispatch mission with Evan or spent too much of his power, he rests in his flask. He also collected various items that he liked, such as broken glass pieces of the flask, rock fragments that Evan broke during his experiments, the bouquet that the people of the Tower of Sage gave him, his favorite feather ornaments and so forth. With those, he adorned the inside of his flask. Now, this flask has become not only Naav's home but also a precious treasure that hold's Evan's dear memories.
- Soul Weapon Story: Naav Gehen was impulsive and fickle. He would be happy one moment and irritated the next. As he always stayed by Evan's side, he had never caused any problems, but people who knew what happened to those who hurt Evan in front of Naav didn't even dare to touch the flask's string. But to Evan, Naav was simply a small, cute friend who was affectionate and sweet. Evan did have some concerns about Naav, but those concerns were a little different from what other people worried about. Naav Gehen was a living creature who was clearly aware of his name and existence. Evan wanted Naav to think for himself and to be a little more independent. He didn't want Naav to idly follow his orders or blindly obey him, but he wanted Naav to be a free being. Naturally, Naav Gehen didn't understand. "-But Evan made me... Is it wrong to do as Evan says?" "-No, You'll understand someday, Naav." Evan smiled brightly, stroking the flask. "-I made you that way." One day, Naav Gehen finally felt his own resolve-it was the moment when Evan's voice that resisted the darkness became faint and died away. It was the moment that Evan sometimes spoke of, the very moment that Evan's life felt like it was about to end. That was when Naav Gehen sucked up all the darkness around him and rapidly expanded. "-Anything that harms my creator, I will absorb, devour, erase, and destroy." Ironically, Naav Gehen's tormented scream gave form to his shapeless mass, and he grew at an explosive speed. His enormous power even absorbed the darkness that had swallowed Evan and made it belong only to 'Naav Gehen.' Evan, whose darkness had lifted for the first time thanks to Naav Gehen, opened his eyes and smiled as he saw that his research had been right. The wings of graceful black and brilliant green had finally spread wide and were wrapped around Evan as if it were protecting him.
- Evan is 25 years old.
- He is a half-vampire.
- He is 186 cm (about 6'1 feet)
- His birthday is February 20th.
- His constellation is Satua the Sage.
- He likes Naav, the Tower of Sage and its people, Taily, his parents, books, research, experiments, and a well-behaved Cleo.
- He dislikes those who insult his family, things that threaten the Tower of Sage, Cleo that burns his research material.
- He is the fifth non NPC hero to be released as a five star only hero. The first being Kirze, the second being Kibera, the third being Taily, and the fourth being Xerah.
Story from Patch Notes:
The alchemist from the Tower of Sage... was given the title of “Green”, one of the titles that can only be given to Tower of Sage who has the ability to handle darkness and knowledge.
While he was in a dispatch mission for his research, Evan received a letter from his distant relative, ‘Lewisia’, requesting for help.
The mixed blood of Vilhelmina La Gretchen, the master of the Gretchen, Vampire hunter family, and Barsi, the alchemist from the Tower of Sage... Suffering from the power of darkness in the fragile human body is his nature as he escaped from the throes of death many times since he was a child.
After all the effort his parents made to save him and his high curiosity for academic learning, not only did he realize how to control the darkness, but also had a broad knowledge over the various field.
Being a 15 years old, he was given the title 'Green' as a researcher and was on his dispatch mission time to time with his research continued. One day, Evan received a letter from his distant relative, ‘Lewisia’. It contained a request from her about the 'Eclipse Phenomenon' that was found in the Aegina Desert which Evan was recently focusing.
The 'Otherworldly Darkness - Tidhar' that was far from the kind of darkness used by Vampires,
and the mysterious 'Eclipse' that was occurring here and there...
Evan did not want to miss the chance to find out what was behind this and departed to Aegina Desert on the dispatch mission that he himself volunteered to the Tower of Sage.
The Gretchen family is a high-ranking vampire family that is called as the guardian of wisdom and the pursuer of knowledge. They have poured their efforts into the study and knowledge of magic for centuries. While they were the distant relatives of the princess Lewisia, they always have upheld the rule of not interfering with the humans, as they believed humans were fools who were swayed by greed. But when the current head of the family, Vilhelmina La Gretchen, married a human, their immense knowledge that was concealed for centuries finally became accessible to humans. Barsi, the human who married Vilhelmina and took on her surname, was an alchemist of the Tower of Sage. He had been studying the beings of darkness which the vampires commanded and the darkness that had spread in the world. When he first heard rumors of the Gretchen family, he went to them and asked to become their student. After many incidents, Vilhelmina and Barsi soon became fast friends and came to love each other deeply. That is how Evan La Gretchen, one of the most brilliant minds among the Tower of Sage alchemists as well as the half-blood child of Vilhelmina and the human alchemist Barsi, was born. Unfortunately, Evan was weak from birth. Although he had inherited his mother's great darkness, his body was the same as a human, and therefore couldn't bear the dark power. He was always on the verge of death, and he couldn't even walk properly. In addition, since one of the properties of darkness was absorption, he was in constant danger of being devoured by his mother's power. After thinking about it for some time, Barsi took Evan and returned to the Tower of Sage, while Vilhelmina remained in her castle and continued to seek a way that her son could live more safely. Thankfully, Evan grew to be optimistic and positive, just like his father and showed interest in researching darkness. As he grew older, he tried to control the darkness within him. He acquired extensive knowledge of runes, alchemy, and elemental magic, becoming the greatest alchemist of the Tower of Sage at the age of 15. The only thing that he couldn't use was the magic that controls blood. Although the blood of a high-ranking vampire flowed through his veins, his body was too weak to hold up against the use of such magic. Despite this fact, he has achieved countless accomplishments, such as creating his own homunculus Naav Gehen as well as studying and observing the darkness that effects the world with Lewisia. To commend his talent and accomplishments, the Tower of Sage granted him the title of 'Green', meaning 'Researcher' - an honorable title given only to those who have attained incredible success with their research. While he still sometimes experiences slight pains and aches due to his inherently weak body when the power of darkness becomes stronger, nonetheless he has learned to survive without the help of his parents. Now, he is able to use his power of darkness freely and shows interest in the demonic energy of demons and the power of dragons as well. He also discovered a new type of darkness that is completely different from the currently existing darkness and named it 'Tidhar'. Until recently, Evan had been staying at the Tower of Sage, continuing his research on darkness, and keeping a close eye on the 'Eclipse phenomenon' discovered in the Aegina Desert. When he received a letter from Lewisia asking him for help on the darkness that appeared in the desert, he left for the sandy lands with Naav Gehen by his side.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|