|The Cursed Blood|
A mixed-blood between high-rank demon and human, Ezekiel is damned to curse his own existence. Slashes his powerful demonic right arm to tear apart his enemies.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 Links
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ fast cooldown skill
- Dash skill puts him in front of his target instead of behind. - Needs Fury state to deal most of his damage.
| Perk 1
"Atk and HP perks for PVE"
| Perk 2
"Opportune Strike for PVE"
| Perk 3
"For T3 perks it depends, you can go with S1 Dark perk and S3 Dark perk if you got high MP/atk, supports that gives mana, or 2 ATK runes and 1 MP/atk for unique weapon. The other build is S1 Light and S3 Dark, the logic behind this is to get fast fury and abuse the ignore defense in auto attack also to get the aspd buff as many times possible while in fury mode."
| Perk 5
"T5 perk is Dark"
"For GRH/WB/Single boss contents go with BOE, on adventure Cow, Brazier, or Cat."
Ezekiel is a high investment hero and needs really high unique weapon to be good. He is also deeply reliant to his unique treasure, the difference of having a UT is very clear compared to having none. On item sets, he goes mainly on black dragon set or manticore set. On options its just the standard dps build atk, atk spd, crit, and crit dmg. on the 5th option its either of the 4 stated earlier. On runes just go with either 3 ATK runes/ 2 ATK runes and 1 MP/ATK runes on uw and crit and crit dmg.
8 sec Cooldown
Swipes nearby enemies in a circular range and deals
50,734 M.DMG. Then strikes the ground, dealing
65,905 M.DMG and knocking down enemies for 3 sec.
Fury - Consumes 15% of current HP to activate. Effect range increases and swipe attack draws in enemies.
|Destructive Instinct Animation|
10 sec Cooldown
Dashes to an enemy with the highest ATK and deals
105,464 M.DMG to enemies in range, reducing their ATK Spd by 300.
Fury - Consumes 10% of current HP to activate. Effect range increases, stuns target for 3 sec, and increases own ATK Spd by 300 for 10 sec.
|Dawning Despair Animation|
Strike of Doom
7 sec Cooldown
Charges energy and attacks target enemy, dealing
115,049 M.DMG and inflicting stun for 3 sec.
Fury - Consumes 20% of current HP to activate. Attacks enemies in range of target and DMG is tripled.
|Strike of Doom Animation|
Ezekiel gains 1 stack of Cursed Blood at the end of skill. Upon the 4th stack, consumes Cursed Blood to reset all skill cooldown, dealing
85,957 M.DMG to nearby enemies and knocking them down for 3 sec, while activating Fury for 10 sec, that cannot be dispelled. While in Fury state, goes into an auto-battle mode that cannot be controlled, and ATK is increased by
29,225, auto attack DMG is doubled, and all Skill effect are reinforced. Cannot gain Cursed Blood during Fury state, except for when killing an enemy.
|Cursed Blood Animation|
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] After activation, ATK is increased by 40% for 5 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] When activated during Fury state, ignores target DEF.
Strike of Doom
[Light] Becomes immune to CC during activation.
[Dark] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Light] When in Fury state, heal rate is increased by 50%.
[Dark] Per every stacked Cursed Blood, takes 12% reduced DMG.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK Spd +100.
[Dark] When in Fury state, auto attack deals DMG that ignores DEF.
Jailer of Despair, Barbatos
|Fury duration is increased by||2||sec and when in Fury stat, Crit GDMG is increased by||80%|
- Item introduction: Ezekiel's father was one of the highest-ranking Demons. Although he does not know his father's name or face, he is aware of the tremendous power of the Demon blood he inherited. The Demon blood flowing within his veins also gave him a second personality. When his human blood prevails, Ezekiel is a young man of excellent character. At other times, he is an immensely powerful and arrogant Demon, just like his father, Barbatos, jailer of Despair, manifests itself when Ezekiel's Demon blood is in full power. Taking the form of one of his arms, this weapon is powerful enough to slash through dimensions and sever the space itself. It is the physical representation of his father's power.
|[Strike of Doom] DMG is increased by||20%||and gains 1 additional stack of Cursed Blood after using the skill.|
- Item introduction: A bond containing the mana of unknown priest. Young Ezekiel used to go berserk frequently. If anyone insulted his mom, he would allow his boiling demon blood to take over. Once he return to his sense, he would stare at this wounded arms and his terrified mom. When he was getting older, Ezekiel was getting rid of demons when he got into an argument with a bigger priest of Lua. He went berserk, just like any other day. Ezekiel was alone when he came to, and he was taken aback by the bond on his cursed arm. When he tried to take it off, he found the priest's magic couldn't be shaken off so easily. However, he stopped going berserk and losing his consciousness after that. He's gained greater control over his mana, so it's now one of his most treasured items.
- Added on 2018, Feb 8th patch
- Ezekiel is a half human and half demon hybrid.
- He seems to hold much anger and hatred and have a short temperament but surprisingly loves sweet things.
- Ezekiel was born June 6th, ironically it is said to be the month of "love".
- His constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- He likes Caramel pudding and sweet drinks.
- He dislikes those that are weak and act tough and those who act as if they know everything.
- He is around 19 years old.
- He is 195cm which is around 6'4" feet.
- His father is one of those responsible for the fall of Grey dukedom/republic.
Story from the game: The son of Lucikiel, a powerful demon officer who brought down the republic of grey. Usually considerate and careful, he is actually half human. In battle, his demon blood takes over, turning him arrogant and violent. He inherited this power from his father, whom he never even knew. However, he takes pride in his power and does not try to hide it. Since he is only partly demon, only a single arm undergoes the transformation. However, even just this single arm contains immense power, and its certainly not easy for him to fully control it yet. If he loses the control of the arm, the only wise decision is to immediately get as far away from his as possible.
Ezekiel's story from the patch notes:
Why? You have never seen demon arms? You know, people who bothered me… I’ve torn them into pieces with this arm. With this power…. Perhaps my father must be someone very powerful. But… Why?! Why another me is so weak! Look, even I had this power, I was getting beaten up by a bunch of morons like you! Oh, oh you are afraid of hurting someone? So, you are telling me, you are cursing this power? Gee… Give me a break! You know what? Speaking of, I just wanna kill every single one of them.. Ah.. Oh yeah… One is already dead. Well.. Let’s see… What was I talking about? Oh yeah, I remember now. Obviously, I was talking about my father… Forget it.. Just die!
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska, Chase|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne, Shamilla|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina, Kara|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|