Betrayed by the goddess Lua, Frey has chosen the path of a fallen angel. She always remains by the new Dark Lord's side.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/lore
- 12 Gallery
Pros and Cons
Light of Doom
9 sec Cooldown
Heals HP of the ally with the lowest HP and nearby allies by
357,929 and increases Heal Rate by 20% for 10 sec. Afterwards, explodes the area around the target and deals
172,491 M.DMG to enemies in range, reducing their Heal Rate by 20% for 10 seconds. If this skill is used when there are 1 or more stacks of [Darkened Power], consumes 1 stack and dispels positive effects of enemies within range.
I can't update for you
Blessing of Doom
17 sec Cooldown
Grants [Blessing of Doom] to 4 allies with the lowest HP, absorbing
381,056 DMG for 10 seconds. For the duration of the shield, target gains immunity to CC, and ATK Spd is increased by 500. If this skill is used when there are 1 or more stacks of [Darkened Power], consumes 1 stack and uses skill while ignoring negative effects upon self, and additionally dispels negative effects from targets.
I can't update for you
22 sec Cooldown
Brings Heaven's Vengeance upon a random enemy and nearby targets over 20 hits, dealing
59,689 M.DMG and increases All DMG the target takes by 10% for 20 sec. This skill is applied with a bonus DEF Penetration of 500. If this skill is used when there are 1 or more stacks of [Darkened Power], consumes 1 stack and stuns the hit targets for 0.5 seconds. DMG Boost effect can be stacked up to max 5 times.
I can't update for you
As Fallen Frey has been corrupted by the darkness, she takes increased DMG by 15%, but she recovers 400 Mana per sec, and when her Mana is at 100%, she obtains [Darkened Power] every sec. [Darkened Power] can be stacked up to max 2 times and is irremovable.
I can't update for you
Light of Doom
[Light] Increases all DMG the hit enemies take by 20% for 10 sec.
[Dark] Mana Cost is increased by 1 and Heal Rate is increased by 100%.
Blessing of Doom
[Light] Target of shield changes to all allies.
[Dark] All Block Chance of shielded allies is increased by 400.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Each hit reduces Mana by 200.
[Light] At the beginning of the first battle, bestows [Blessing of the Fallen Angel] to all allies and reduces All DMG the targets take by 10%, and increases All DEF by 20%. The [Blessing of the Fallen Angel] effect is irremovable.
[Dark] At the beginning of the first battle, bestows [Bond of the Fallen Angel] to 1 ally with the highest ATK excluding self, increasing the target's ATK Spd by 200 and increases the ATK equal to 7% of Fallen Frey's ATK. The [Bond of the Fallen Angel] effect is irremovable.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] At the beginning of each battle, increases ATK Spd of the ally with the highest ATK excluding self by 150 and it's DMG dealt to non-hero enemies by 15% for 30 sec. This effect is irremovable.
- Item introduction: The holy relic, containing the power of a high angel, had been named 'Rosmerta' after the angel who entrusted it's power to the church. It had always been kept secure by the Church of Lua until Iris entrusted Rosmerta with Frey, whom she wished to leave along with Kasel. Although they didn't realize it at the time, Rosmerta was able to easily assimilate with Frey since it used to be Frey's own power. Like a mirror reflecting Frey's faith, it always sent out a kind, warm light. But because it reflected Frey's heart, once Frey lost her faith after the battle at the Dark Lord's castle, along with Frey whose heart was lost, 'Rosmerta' also lost the power of light and became distorted into a dark, wretched shape of darkness.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Light of Doom] Increases Heal Rate and DMG by||20%||The Heal Rate Boost and Reduction effect becomes irremovable.|
- Item Introduction: For Frey, who had been born and raised in the Church of Lua, the goddess Lua was a powerful and familiar spiritual anchor to Frey as much as Kasel was. Whenever Frey was going through a hard time or unsure of what to do, she always prayed to the goddess, hoping for her wisdom and guidance. She gave everything to fulfill the will of the goddess, but her devout faith was betrayed in the cruelest way. When the goddess threw Frey's dearest person aside like he was nothing but a pawn, Frey became engulfed in unimaginable despair, which soon turned to rage at the disloyal goddess who had abandoned her trust. Perhaps it was because of this rage; the small goddess statue that Frey had always devotedly used for prayer, had ended up shattered into a blasphemous shape.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Broken Angel's Egg
|[Blessings of Doom] Increases the duration of shield by||3||sec and ATK of targets by 30% for the duration of shield.|
- Item Introduction: The crystal orb that Frey had as a baby used to have luster like an angel's hair. But when the darkness inside Frey awoke, the orb's light also became corrupted, and it was enveloped with a dim, bleak aura. The orb, unable to endure darkness, slowly started to crack and eventually shattered. As the corruptive energy spread, the orb's shape became more and more twisted, until it could no longer be called an Angel's Egg. When Frey saw the treasure she had once so dearly loved took on such a hideous form along with her transformation, Frey felt as if it was reflecting her fallen state. Frey simply laughed at this feeling and threw the broken Angel's Egg away.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Heaven's Vengeance] Increases DMG by||20%||and gains immunity to CC while in use.|
- Item introduction: As his travels continued, Kasel's trust and friendship towards his companions grew bigger, and he came to regard them as precious friends. Frey who treasured Kasel the most in the world, loved his companions only as much as Kasel, the kind boy who gave his heart to his dear companions who had stayed with him to the end without giving up on him. Because she had stayed by his side for such a long time, she knew how much he cared for his companions and how grateful he was for them. She decided to make dolls in the form of their companions as a special present for him. She continued to sew late into the night, imagining the smile that Kasel would make upon seeing the dolls. But just before the dolls were finished, Kasel's bright smile was painted over by the Dark Lord's demonic energy and was no more.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Ring of Allure
|[Tainted Angel] Increases Mana Recovery per sec by 50% and ATK of all allies by||8%||If the target is [Dark Lord Kasel], the ATK Boost effect multiplies by 3 times.|
- Item Introduction: The power of darkness that corrupted Frey continued to spread as she grew. At the battle of the Dark Lord's Castle, when Frey's despair became the deepest, the darkness broke through her inner barrier of light like a raging river bursting a dam. The angel who obtained a new strength called darkness without even acknowledgment entered a fallen state as a punishment for her betrayal against her master Lua. As Frey rewrote her existence as a fallen angel, she realized tere was an unfamiliar ring on her hand. The ring emitted a cold, threatening aura that was even too twisted compared to the demonic energy that had taken over Kasel's body. 'This power isn't Kasel's, so I don't need it.' Frey murmured quietly and was about to take off the ring when a sinister voice crawled in her ear. 'Tis is going to be of use someday. Just wait a little longer.'
- Soul Weapon Story: Although the desperate prayers begging for Kasel's return failed to reach the goddess, the chilling anguish of that plea touched the heart of the holy artifact 'Rosmerta.' Though Frey chose to betray the goddess again, she was unwavering towards Kasel. The kind, warm light answered her desperate, miserable plea, giving her black wings that suited her prayer to envelop her wretched heart gently. Deeply feeling Frey's anguish, despair, sadness, and confusion, it promised Frey that it would stay by her side no matter what path she took.
- Fallen Frey is 18 years old.
- She is 168 cm (around 5'5' feet)
- Her birthday is January 1st.
- Her constellation is guardian Mertis.
- She likes Kasel.
- She dislikes Lua and everything that threatens Kasel.
- She is a corrupted angel.
- June 2019, she was the app icon with Dark Lord Kasel to 24 September 2019. She is again the app's icon as of 9 June 2020.
- Like Dark Lord Kasel, she is the second hero to be released as T5, and the fifth non NPC hero to be released as a 5 star only hero.
Backstory from Patch Notes
The dark and night come following the morning sun.
Eyes that wander in the lightless dark Shall fail to even see each other. We may only rely on each other for the dark to pass.
Many believe that there will be light at the end of the night Those that do so stop and attempt to endure the night. We know better. We know that Light shall never illuminate us. We know that Light is not on our side. We know that Light does not mean there is hope.
We must press on through the dark. Even if we wander for eternity. Since we will be at each other’s side.
A being that always remains by the Dark Lord's side, and would follow him through anything. Although she was an exceptional priestess and was expected to do great things, she fell into despair and rage when the goddess Lua abandoned Kasel. She corrupted herself by unleashing the darkness that she had bound deep within her soul. At the same time, all the memories of her past life came back to her, and she realized why she had such a strong divine power, but she could no longer go back to the days when she blindly followed the goddess. The divine power within her turned into demonic energy fueled with rage and hatred, and her once-devout faith became shattered by sadness and confusion. The corruption that was foretold the moment Frey descended to the World Tree...Frey turned her back to Lua's will that commanded her to protect the Warrior of the Holy Sword, and instead, accompanies the Dark Lord on his path, for that is what her heart desires. All while keeping the unwavering vow that she will walk the same path Kasel walks, forever.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|