The vice-captain of the Imperial Guard. His sonic blade cuts through even magic. He is capable of attacking the most dangerous foes first.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 Trivia/Lore
- 7 Gallery
|Tempest Blade Animation|
10 sec Cooldown
Moves to the enemy with the highest ATK and inflicts silence for 2 sec. Own M.DMG reduction is increased by 300 for 5 sec. Engraves the enemy with a Mark for 10 sec, and own attack prioritizes the Marked target. When attacking enemies inflicted with Mark, deals
5,536 additional P.DMG.
|Bloody Petals Animation|
10 sec Cooldown
Every 10 sec, upon taking M.DMG, deals
41,195 P.DMG to the attacker, and dodges all M.ATK for 3 sec.
[Light] DMG +40%.
[Dark] Upon Crit hit, CD reduce by 6%.
[Light] Adds 1 mana cost, reduces CD by 5 sec.
[Dark] Dispels positive effects.
[Light] Each Crit Hit increases last hit DMG by 10%.
[Dark] While on CD, auto attack DMG +50%.
[Light] Upon dodging, raise own ATK by 3%, stacks up to 10 times.
[Dark] 30% chance to stun enemies for 3 seconds.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M. Dodge +100.
[Dark] When attacking, deal 20% of ATK as P.DMG. 10% chance of dealing double damage and dispelling positive effects.
Twinswords of Fury, Veralta
|Every 7 sec, for 30 sec, ATK is increased by||12%||and ATK Spd is increased by||120||Can be stacked up to 3 times max.|
- Item introduction: A set of enchanted weapons bestowed upon Fluss's grandfather, a knight hailing from the Republic of Grey, and passed down as family treasures. They are capable of gradually enhancing the physical abilities of their wielder, allowing him to break the boundaries of human limitations and gain supernatural power and speed. Because the effect is gradual, there is no sudden stress to the wielder's body. Each piece is called Blood and Rose, respectively. The names originated from the swirl of blood splatter and flower petals that follow whenever Fluss swings these twin swords. No other warrior has been able to utilize their potential as Fluss does.
|[Bloody Petals] DMG is increased by||20%||and dodges all M.ATK during the duration of skill.|
- Item introduction: A rose that will never wither, even if it's been picked. It's a flower that Fluss loves. It reminds Fluss about the duty of a knight, which is the basis for his strong will that allows him to be confident in battle.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: Perfume containing the first Vivienne roses of the year. Vivienne roses are beautiful but deadly. Those affected by the smell will hallucinate and just stare in awe as their opponent moves.
- He is 23 years old.
- He is 185cm (around 6'0' feet)
- His birthday is June 7th.
- His constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- He likes 'your eyes'.
- He dislikes those who do not understand romance.
- There was a rumor going around that Fluss was the butler of Jane, however this has yet to be officially confirmed in the game (and technically impossible due to the 90 year gap between the kingdom's destruction and the present year).
- Fluss is the vice captain of the imperial army.
- In the hero's inn, he mentions the inns are similar to the ones in his empire.
Story from the game: As the son of the commander of the imperial knights, he has received rigorous training since early childhood to become a proper swordsman. No one can question his title as the fastest swordsman in the imperial palace. The number of enemy knights he felled in the fields of battle is a testament to his skills. He quickly rose to the rank as the vice-captain of the imperial guard and is the subject to everyone's admiration. Although he is aware of his beautiful appearance, he detests those who approach him for his outer beauty. He considers inner beauty more important than what is visible. However, he's slightly hypocritical in that he occasionally falls for his own beauty.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya, Laudia|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Lilia|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|