The vice-captain of the Imperial Guard. His sonic blade cuts through even magic. He is capable of attacking the most dangerous foes first.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
|Tempest Blade Animation|
10 sec Cooldown
Moves to the enemy with the highest ATK, dispels positive effects from the target, inflicts Silence for 2 sec, and leaves a Mark for 10 sec. Afterward, Fluss' all attacks prioritize the Marked target and deal
27,284 additional P.DMG per attack. When the Marked target dies, resets Cooldown of this Skill and recovers 2000 Mana.
|Bloody Petals Animation|
10 sec Cooldown
Increases own M.DEF by 8,090. Upon taking M.DMG, deals
156,651 P.DMG to the attacker, reduces its ATK by 30% for 5 sec, and dodges All M.ATK for 3 sec. This effect activates only once every 10 sec.
[Light] Ignores DEF when there is only 1 enemy.
[Dark] Upon a Crit Hit, cooldown is reduced by 6%.
[Light] Increases P.DMG the Marked enemy takes by 25%.
[Dark] The target becomes unable to recover Mana for 2 sec, and if there is a Wizard among the enemy, changes the target to the Wizard.
[Light] Each Crit Hit increases the last hit's DMG by 10%.
[Dark] While in cooldown, auto attack DMG is boosted by 50%.
[Light] Upon taking M.DMG, recovers 1000 Mana, and increases ATK by 20% for 10 sec. This effect only activates once every 10 sec.
[Dark] Increases M.DEF equal to 5% of own ATK.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M. Dodge +100.
[Dark] Increases DMG of normal attacks by 35%, and upon attacking a Wizard with normal attacks, deals additional P.DMG equal to 100% of ATK.
Twinswords of Fury, Veralta
|Increases ATK by||12%||and ATK Spd by||120||for 30 sec every 7 sec. This effect can stack up to 3 times and cannot be removed.|
- Item introduction: A set of enchanted weapons bestowed upon Fluss's grandfather, a knight hailing from the Republic of Grey, and passed down as family treasures. They are capable of gradually enhancing the physical abilities of their wielder, allowing him to break the boundaries of human limitations and gain supernatural power and speed. Because the effect is gradual, there is no sudden stress to the wielder's body. Each piece is called Blood and Rose, respectively. The names originated from the swirl of blood splatter and flower petals that follow whenever Fluss swings these twin swords. No other warrior has been able to utilize their potential as Fluss does.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Eye of the Storm Belt
|[Tempest Blade] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and upon every use, increases DMG by||4%||This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.|
- Item Introduction: A belt that Fluss's father gave him when he was appointed Vice Grand Master of the knights. It bears the Eye of the Storm spell that silences the wearer and its surroundings. - If you hear the sound of his sword, you'll soon see the petals flying before your eyes.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Flashstep] Changes the Mark irremovable and increases ATK by||20%||f0r 10 sec once the enemy with the mark is killed.|
- Item Introduction: Perfume containing the first Vivienne roses of the year. Vivienne roses are beautiful but deadly. Those affected by the smell will hallucinate and just stare in awe as their opponent moves.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Bloody Petals] DMG is increased by||20%||and dodges all M.ATK during the duration of skill.|
- Item introduction: A rose that will never wither, even if it's been picked. It's a flower that Fluss loves. It reminds Fluss about the duty of a knight, which is the basis for his strong will that allows him to be confident in battle.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Sealed Confidential Letter
|[Harvest] [Spell Cutter] Upon activation, increases own ATK Spd by||200||for 4 sec. The duration of the dodge effect increases by 1 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A confidential letter that has a wolf seal of the Empire on it. Fluss, who received the letter sealed by the emperor, keeps it in safekeeping until it can be handed to the most esteemed princess of Orvel.
- Soul Weapon Story: For a long time, Veralta just served as a tool that lends power to humans, Veralta knew that it was only made as a simple tool to enhance its wielder's strength. So it did just that and lent its strength to those who desired it. There were those who could not wield the power properly, and there were those who abused the given power and swung the sword mindlessly. Time flowed, and Veralta's masters changed faster than that flow. But Veralta was content with lending its power to humans. It knew it was just a tool, after all. However, something was different this time. Veralta developed a familiar feeling, the longing it had felt so long ago... Veralta's strength could not satisfy this long-haired man. He trained and trained to reach an even higher place. As its master's power grew, the extent of the strength which Veralta could lend also kept growing larger. Veralta felt the surge of satisfaction caressing his body, a feeling which he had never experienced before. Eventually, the feeling transformed into Veralta's desire to lend more strength to its master, Finally, when Veralta's goal became the man's goal, Veralta awakened its new form, and appeared in front of its master.
- He is 23 years old.
- He is 185cm (around 6'0' feet)
- His birthday is June 7th.
- His constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- He likes 'your eyes'.
- He dislikes those who do not understand romance.
- There was a rumor going around that Fluss was the butler of Jane, however this has yet to be officially confirmed in the game (and technically impossible due to the 90 year gap between the kingdom's destruction and the present year).
- Fluss is the vice captain of the imperial army.
- In the hero's inn, he mentions the inns are similar to the ones in his empire.
- Fluss has taken a bizarre liking to Glenwys
As the son of the commander of the imperial knights, he has received rigorous training since early childhood to become a proper swordsman. No one can question his title as the fastest swordsman in the imperial palace. The number of enemy knights he felled in the fields of battle is a testament to his skills. He quickly rose to the rank as the vice-captain of the imperial guard and is the subject to everyone's admiration. Although he is aware of his beautiful appearance, he detests those who approach him for his outer beauty. He considers inner beauty more important than what is visible. However, he's slightly hypocritical in that he occasionally falls for his own beauty.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|