|Priestess of Light|
A childhood friend of Kasel's, she is a priestess who serves the Goddess. She heals and protects allies with the power of light. With the blessings of the Goddess, she can temporarily increase one's magic powers and resistance.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/lore
- 11 Gallery
Despite being a free starter hero, Frey is good for most PvE content. The other healers are not a necessity - they do have specialized purposes that may suit your needs, but if you don't feel like spending the rubies, Frey will do just fine.
Pros and Cons
+ Party CC immunity + Party Shield + Strong Heal + increases M.Def and Atk + Has CC (Blind) + Great in PvE + Excels in WB1
- Not that good in PvP - You cannot control who gets M.Def buff - Shield can be dispelled - Not that good in Arena - ATK buff requires T3
- While she can be of some use in lower level arena, she will lose out to other healers in higher level arena. Due to heroes like Scarlet, who can remove her CC resisting bubble shield.
|Miraculous Light Animation|
Blessings of Light
|Blessings of Light Animation|
|Heaven's Vengeance Animation|
M.DEF of an ally is increased by
??? for 10 sec.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, the skill targets 2 allies.
[Dark] Healed allies take 25% reduced M.DMG for 10 sec.
Blessings of Light
[Light] Shield is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Shielded allies gain 20% ATK.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, DMG is increased by 80%.
[Dark] Blind duration is reduced by 2 sec and now targets a random enemy.
[Light] Target's ATK Spd is increased by 250.
[Dark] Number of targets changes to 2.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] Allies healed by Frey receive 5% of her ATK as an ATK buff for 5 sec.
God's Authority, Rosmerta
|Each auto attack has a 40% chance of healing the ally with the lowest HP by||42%||of ATK.|
- Item introduction: The Angels are said to be closer to Lua than any other race. When a high ranking angel dies, the remaining core is transferred to the haven of angels for resurrection. However, one such angel, Rosmerta, bestowed her core to the Church of Lua. This holy staff has been created from the core's divine energy.
Forgotten Arbiter's Feather
|[Heaven's Vengeance] Target takes||20%||increased M.DMG for 10 sec, and Blind duration is increased by 1 sec.|
- Item introduction: Feather from the Guardian of the Sun. Feather of an angel who saved the people by fighting against the demons in the past. He left his feather as proof of his promise to return once again if the world falls into chaos. An artifact of the Church of Lua that summons holy rays of the sun to blind the enemy.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Blessings of Light] Increases shield amount by 50% and recovers||100||Mana every second for 4 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Medal made by the saintess of miracles, Yvonne, with the revelation of the goddess. The Medal of Miracles is a sacred artifact that contains the magic of light. It is said that saintess Yvonne saved the city that was invaded by the demons with the blessing of light that was boosted with this medal.
3rd Unique Treasure
|[Miraculous Light] Increases Heal Rate by 50% and target becomes Immune to DMG for||1||sec.|
- Item Introduction: The treasure that Frey loves dearly. It is a crystal orb that Frey had when she was found as an infant under the World Tree. Frey named it Angel's Egg for its luster like angel's hair, and she's cherished it her entire life.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Goddess Grace] Upon activation, dispels all negative effects from the target and increases the target's Heal Rate by 20% for the duration of skill.|
- Item Introduction: An old storybook owned by Frey. It was the first storybook ever given to young Frey as a present, and it tells of a war between the Angels and Demons. Frey particularly likes the part where the Angels emerge victorious after defeating all the demons.
- Frey is 18 years old.
- She is 170 cm (around 5'7' feet)
- Her birthday is January 1st.
- Her constellation is guardian Mertis.
- She likes her job and Lua.
- She dislikes injustice.
- One of the major supporting characters throughout the chapters, alongside Roi and Cleo.
- Frey works at a temple as an apprentice priestess.
- She is a disciple of the great priestess Iris.
- She is given the task to help Kasel in his mission of the holy sword Aea and to not succumb into darkness.
- Frey is willing to sacrifice her life for Kasel.
- Frey is romantically interested in Kasel.
Story from the game: An apprentice priestess serving the goddess Lua, the church has high expectations of her as a future priestess. From the early years of her training, she has amazed even the high priests with her strong faith and natural talent for channeling Lua's power. She herself considers priesthood her destined path, and her kind heart reflects her resolve. However, she shows no mercy towards evildoers.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Dosarta, Glenwys,|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|