From King's Raid Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Priestess of Light

1 star costume

2 star costume

3 star costume

4 star costume

5 star costume

Class Priest
Role Healer/Buffer
Atk Type Magical
Position Back

A childhood friend of Kasel's, she is a priestess who serves the Goddess. She heals and protects allies with the power of light. With the blessings of the Goddess, she can temporarily increase one's magic powers and resistance.


Despite being a free starter hero, Frey is good for most PvE content. The other healers are not a necessity - they do have specialized purposes that may suit your needs, but if you don't feel like spending the rubies, Frey will do just fine.

Pros and Cons[edit]

+ Party CC immunity
+ Party Shield
+ Strong Heal
+ increases M.Def and Atk
+ Has CC (Blind)
+ Great in PvE
+ Excels in WB1
+ UW increases Critical Rate and Damage of DPS
- You cannot control who gets M.Def buff
- Shield can be dispelled
- Not that good in Arena
- ATK buff requires T3
- Main heal only targets 2 heroes max



  • While she can be of some use in lower level arena, she will lose out to other healers in higher level arena. Due to heroes like Scarlet, who can remove her CC resisting bubble shield.
  • While her Shield amount increases with her attack, too much of it will cause her to steal buffs from your DPS, unless it's Lilia.


Miraculous Light Miraculous Light[edit]

Mana Mana.pngMana.png 8 sec Cooldown
Heals all allies with the lowest HP by 539,649.

 20 Skill Book: Beginner Heal rate is increased by 10%.
 60 Skill Book: Beginner Heal rate is increased by 15%.
120 Skill Book: Beginner Removes negative effects from the target.

Miraculous Light Animation

Blessings of Light Blessings of Light[edit]

Mana Mana.pngMana.png 15 sec Cooldown
Cast a shield on all allies that absorbs 282,659 DMG for 12 sec. While the shield is in effect, gain Immunity to CC.

 20 Skill Book: Intermediate Shield is increased by 10%.
 60 Skill Book: Intermediate Shield is increased by 15%.
120 Skill Book: Intermediate Target's Heal rate is increased by 50% for the duration of the skill.

Blessings of Light Animation

Heaven's Vengeance Heaven's Vengeance[edit]

Mana Mana.pngMana.pngMana.png 22 sec Cooldown
Attacks the target and it's nearby enemies 6 times, dealing up to 361,362 M.DMG. Hit targets will by blinded for 6 sec, and takes 25% increased DMG.

 20 Skill Book: Expert DMG is increased by 10%.
 60 Skill Book: Expert DMG is increased by 15%.
120 Skill Book: Expert Crit Chance is increased by 250.

Heaven's Vengeance Animation

Goddess Grace Goddess Grace[edit]

Increases M.DEF of 1 ally with the lowest HP by 9,694 for 10 sec every 15 sec.

 20 Skill Book: Master M.DEF boost is increased by 10%.
 60 Skill Book: Master M.DEF boost is increased by 15%.
120 Skill Book: Master Heals target's HP by 15% for the duration of the skill.

Transcendence Perks[edit]

Transcendence 3[edit]

Miraculous Light Miraculous Light[edit]

[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, the skill targets 2 allies.
[Dark] Healed allies take 25% reduced M.DMG for 10 sec.

Blessings of Light Blessings of Light[edit]

[Light] Shield is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Shielded allies gain 20% ATK.

Heaven's Vengence Heaven's Vengence[edit]

[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, DMG is increased by 80%.
[Dark] Blind duration is reduced by 2 sec and now targets a random enemy.

Goddess Grace Goddess Grace[edit]

[Light] Target's ATK Spd is increased by 250.
[Dark] Number of targets changes to 2.

Transcendence 5[edit]

Frey Frey[edit]

[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] Increases ATK of all allies by 5% of own ATK.

Unique Weapon[edit]

God's Authority, Rosmerta
God's Authority, Rosmerta
Star Value Value
Every 8 sec, heals 4 allies with the lowest HP by 80% of own ATK, and increases Crit Chance by 300 and Crit DMG by 20% for the ally with the highest ATK for 8 sec.
96% 24%
★★ 115% 29%
★★★ 138% 35%
★★★★ 165% 42%
★★★★★ 200% 50%
  • Item introduction: The Angels are said to be closer to Lua than any other race. When a high ranking angel dies, the remaining core is transferred to the haven of angels for resurrection. However, one such angel, Rosmerta, bestowed her core to the Church of Lua. This holy staff has been created from the core's divine energy.

1st Skill Unique Treasure[edit]

Angel's Egg
Angel's Egg
Star Value
[Miraculous Light] Increases Heal Rate by 50% and target becomes Immune to DMG for 1 sec.
★★ 1.4
★★★ 1.7
★★★★ 2.1
★★★★★ 2.5
  • Item Introduction: The treasure that Frey loves dearly. It is a crystal orb that Frey had when she was found as an infant under the World Tree. Frey named it Angel's Egg for its luster like angel's hair, and she's cherished it her entire life.

2nd Skill Unique Treasure[edit]

Miraculous Medal
Miraculous Medal
Star Value
[Blessings of Light] Increases shield amount by 50% and recovers 100 Mana every second for 4 sec.
★★ 140
★★★ 170
★★★★ 210
★★★★★ 250
  • Item Introduction: Medal made by the saintess of miracles, Yvonne, with the revelation of the goddess. The Medal of Miracles is a sacred artifact that contains the magic of light. It is said that saintess Yvonne saved the city that was invaded by the demons with the blessing of light that was boosted with this medal.

3rd Skill Unique Treasure[edit]

Forgotten Arbiter's Feather
Forgotten Arbiter's Feather
Star Value
[Heaven's Vengeance] Target takes 20% increased M.DMG for 10 sec, and Blind duration is increased by 1 sec.
★★ 29%
★★★ 35%
★★★★ 42%
★★★★★ 50%
  • Item introduction: Feather from the Guardian of the Sun. Feather of an angel who saved the people by fighting against the demons in the past. He left his feather as proof of his promise to return once again if the world falls into chaos. An artifact of the Church of Lua that summons holy rays of the sun to blind the enemy.

4th Skill Unique Treasure[edit]

Angelic Advent
Angelic Advent
Star Value
[Goddess Grace] Upon activation, dispels all negative effects from the target and increases the target's Heal Rate by 20% for the duration of skill.
★★ 29%
★★★ 35%
★★★★ 42%
★★★★★ 50%
  • Item Introduction: An old storybook owned by Frey. It was the first storybook ever given to young Frey as a present, and it tells of a war between the Angels and Demons. Frey particularly likes the part where the Angels emerge victorious after defeating all the demons.

Soul Weapon[edit]

God's Authority, Rosmerta
God's Authority, Rosmerta
Cooldown Skill Activation Requirement Advancement Phase 1
Summons the soul of God's Authority, Rosmerta for 12 sec, healing HP of 1 ally with the lowest HP by ??? every sec.

Additionally, attacks the enemy with the highest ATK and enemies nearby it every sec, dealing M.DMG and inflicting stun for 1 sec.

25 sec Charges up upon using Skills 5 times. Duration of the soul is changed to 15 sec.
Available Use(s) Advancement Phase 2
6 Increases Heal Rate by 50%, and the healed target blocks all incoming attacks for 5 sec.
  • Soul Weapon Story: Rosmerta, an angel who loved mankind so much, to the point where she would entrust them with her own core. Although her power was weaker than that of Lua, her will to protect the ones she loves was as strong as that of Goddess Lua. '-Even if the goddess would abandon the humans, I will never stop protecting them. Even if that would lead to the denial of my existence... As Frey's prayer accumulated, Rosmerta's will spread her wings and flew, as if it intended to break the silence. The light resembled Lua yet different, but was as gentle and accommodating as the goddess. As long as Frey prays for love, Rosmerta will always heed her calls and rain down her blessing upon Frey and the ones she loves.



  • Frey is 18 years old.
  • She is 170 cm (around 5'7' feet)
  • Her birthday is January 1st.
  • Her constellation is guardian Mertis.
  • She likes her job and Lua.
  • She dislikes injustice.
  • One of the major supporting characters throughout the chapters, alongside Roi and Cleo.
  • Frey works at a temple as an apprentice priestess.
  • She is a disciple of the great priestess Iris.
  • She is given the task to help Kasel in his mission of the holy sword Aea and to not succumb into darkness.
  • Frey is willing to sacrifice her life for Kasel.
  • Frey is romantically interested in Kasel.

Hero's Backstory

An apprentice priestess serving the goddess Lua, the church has high expectations of her as a future priestess. From the early years of her training, she has amazed even the high priests with her strong faith and natural talent for channeling Lua's power. She herself considers priesthood her destined path, and her kind heart reflects her resolve. However, she shows no mercy towards evildoers.


Frey Gallery

Knights Knights Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily
Warriors Warriors Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska
Assassins Assassins Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya
Archers Archers Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir
Mechanics Mechanics Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina
Wizards Wizards Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah
Priests Priests Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea