|Priestess of Light|
A childhood friend of Kasel's, she is a priestess who serves the Goddess. She heals and protects allies with the power of light. With the blessings of the Goddess, she can temporarily increase one's magic powers and resistance.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Links
- 6 Trivia/lore
- 7 Gallery
Despite being a free starter hero, Frey is good for most PvE content. The other healers are not a necessity - they do have specialized purposes that may suit your needs, but if you don't feel like spending the rubies, Frey will do just fine.
Pros and Cons
+ Party CC immunity + Party Shield + Strong Heal + increases M.Def and Atk + Has CC (Blind) + Great in PvE + Excels in WB1
- Not that good in PvP - You cannot control who gets M.Def buff - Shield can be dispelled - Not that good in Arena - ATK buff requires T3
- While she can be of some use in lower level arena, she will lose out to other healers in higher level arena. Due to heroes like Scarlet, who can remove her CC resisting bubble shield.
Blessings of Light
M.DEF of an ally is increased by
??? for 10 sec.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, the skill targets 2 allies.
[Dark] Healed allies take 25% reduced M.DMG for 10 sec.
Blessings of Light
[Light] Shield is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Shielded allies gain 20% ATK.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, DMG is increased by 80%.
[Dark] Blind duration is reduced by 2 sec and now targets a random enemy.
[Light] Target's ATK Spd is increased by 250.
[Dark] Number of targets changes to 2.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] Allies healed by Frey receive 5% of her ATK as an ATK buff for 5 sec.
God's Authority, Rosmerta
|Each auto attack has a 40% chance of healing the ally with the lowest HP by||42%||of ATK.|
- Frey is 18 years old.
- She is 170cm ( about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is January 1st.
- Her constellation is guardian Mertis.
- She likes her job and Lua.
- She dislikes injustice.
- One of the major supporting characters throughout the chapters, alongside Roi and Cleo.
- Frey works at a temple as an apprentice priestess.
- She is a disciple of the great priestess Iris.
- She is given the task to help Kasel in his mission of the holy sword Aea and to not succumb into darkness.
- Frey is willing to sacrifice her life for Kasel.
Story from the game: An apprentice priestess serving the goddess Lua, the church has high expectations of her as a future priestess. From the early years of her training, she has amazed even the high priests with her strong faith and natural talent for channeling Lua's power. She herself considers priesthood her destined path, and her kind heart reflects her resolve. However, she shows no mercy towards evildoers.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|