|Barbarian of Frozen Lands|
A barbarian that rules the snowy plains of the frozen land, he undermines the morale of enemies with ear-deafening shout and charges into them like a storm.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Gau is an indispensable hero for Dragon Raids. Very few heroes can match his CC. He is very versatile, and can be used in a number of places.
Pros and Cons
+ CC + Party Cleanse with ATK Buff + Self immunity + Can gather enemies together + Excels in Dragon Raids
- Not very Tanky - Low Damage
|Pocket Watch of Ancient Civilization||Every 10 sec, reduce all cooldowns by 1 sec and increase ATK Spd by 80 for 5 sec.|
|Notes:||Useful for giving Gau more frequent spins with his S3|
- His S3 is capable of bringing down the high level and hard mode dragon by itself.
|Battle Roar Animation|
Upon attacking, ATK is increased by
901 for 5 sec. Can be stacked up to 10 times max.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Each use increases DMG by 15%. Stacks up to 10 times max.
[Light] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] ATK Spd boost of 200 is added to the effect.
[Light] Cooldown reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Immune to all types of DMG while in use.
[Light] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Takes 5% more damage per each stack, but gains a boost of 50 Crit Chance and Lifesteal per each stack as well.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P. Block +200.
[Dark] Heals HP worth 10% of ATK every sec, and every 1% of HP lost reduces damage received by 0.6%.
Holy Bird, Numinu
|Per every 1% of HP lost, ATK is increased by||0.8%||and ATK Spd is increased by||8|
- Item introduction: It i said that there lies a sacred beast protecting the barbarians in the Windland Snow Mountain. This beast, capable of dispelling the power of darkness, is supposed to be a blue phoenix composed of ice. Created in the shape of this beast is Numinu, its name means 'holy'. It has been crafted from enchanted ice that never melts. Considered a holy relic among Barbarians, this weapon is bestowed to their mightiest warrior. The wielder of this weapon is the most powerful warrior among Barbarians, and may be considered their king.
|[Vortex] DMG is increased by 50%, and enemies hig by the last attack takes||5%||more DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: Mug of the Barbarian King who first settled down in the snowy mountains. When the first Barbarian King settled down in Windland, he swore to become the guardian of the snowy mountains and shared this mug with the holy beings of the mountains. To protect magic of the frost wolf imbued in the Barbarian mug increases the ATK of Vortex and the effect of freeze.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: Trumpet made with the horn of the guardian beast of Windland Snow Mountain, Orox. Orox of the Snowy Mountain grants noble warriors great power and the ability to see the truth. When a warrior who has received the blessing of Orox blows this horn, it will boost the morale of comrades and bring clarity to their minds.
- Gau is a 33 year old barbarian.
- Gau is 231cm (about 7'6'feet)
- His birthday is September 23rd.
- His constellation is Judgment Layan.
- He likes children and animals.
- He dislikes destructive and violent people.
- Gau likes Lewisa you can found out in hero's Inn affinity
Story from the game: Gau is a powerful warrior from the Barbarian kingdom. Whenever he swung his twin axes, a bloodbath would follow. As a warrior, he was feared for his peerless ferocity. However, he suddenly disappeared for 10 years. When he returned, he was a completely changed man. His violent barbarian tendencies were all gone, even when others criticized him. Instead, he now faces them with smiles and jolly laughter. The kind, warm gaze he now shows to children and animals is especially surprising.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya, Laudia|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Lilia|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|