|Barbarian of Frozen Lands|
A barbarian that rules the snowy plains of the frozen land, he undermines the morale of enemies with ear-deafening shout and charges into them like a storm.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
Gau is a niche hero which can be useful in [Dragon Raid] thanks to his S3 which can knockdown the dragon immediately. Also, he has good utility with his ATK speed reduction and Party Cleanse. Thanks to this cleanse, he's still useful in PvP. Since his recent buff, his damage output has greatly increased.
Pros and Cons
+ CC + DEF Penetration reduction + Party Cleanse with ATK and ATK Speed buff + Self immunity + Can gather enemies together (strong CC) + Self ATK and Non-Hero enemies damage buff
- Despite his buff, he's still behind some others warriors in term of DPS.
|Battle Roar Animation|
20 sec Cooldown
Charges to the front, dealing
539,304 P.DMG over 12 times to nearby enemies within a circular range of self and draws them in during casting. While using the Skill, gains immunity to CC, and the last attack freezes the enemy for 4 sec.
Increases own ATK by 3,368, CC Resist by 30 and DMG dealt to Non-Hero enemies by 1.5% every sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 20 times. At 20 stacks or more, increases DMG of normal attacks by 100%
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Each use increases DMG by 15%. Stacks up to 10 times max.
[Light] All effects become irremovable.
[Dark] ATK Spd boost of 200 is added to the effect.
[Light] Cooldown reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Immune to all types of DMG while in use.
[Light] All effect become irremovable.
[Dark] Reduces own DEF by 3% per stack, and changes DMG dealt to Non-Hero enemies to 2.5%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P. Block +200.
[Dark] Heals HP worth 10% of ATK every sec, and every 1% of HP lost reduces damage received by 0.6%.
Holy Bird, Numinu
|Increases own Max HP by||12%||Normal attacks have a 15% chance of dealing additional P.DMG equal to||200%||of ATK and freezing the enemy for 2 sec.|
- Item introduction: It i said that there lies a sacred beast protecting the barbarians in the Windland Snow Mountain. This beast, capable of dispelling the power of darkness, is supposed to be a blue phoenix composed of ice. Created in the shape of this beast is Numinu, its name means 'holy'. It has been crafted from enchanted ice that never melts. Considered a holy relic among Barbarians, this weapon is bestowed to their mightiest warrior. The wielder of this weapon is the most powerful warrior among Barbarians, and may be considered their king.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
King of Frost Helmet
|[Smash] Reduces the target's ATK by 20% and increases P.DMG target receives by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A worn-out helmet of Frost Giant King. It was last used by the darkness-ridden Frost Giant King. Gau, hoping that the tragedy of Windland Snow Mountain won't repeat itself, keeps this broken helmet to mourn the fallen hero.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Battle Roar] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases targets' Crit DMG by||20%||for the duration of Skill.|
- Item Introduction: Trumpet made with the horn of the guardian beast of Windland Snow Mountain, Orox. Orox of the Snowy Mountain grants noble warriors great power and the ability to see the truth. When a warrior who has received the blessing of Orox blows this horn, it will boost the morale of comrades and bring clarity to their minds.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Vortex] Increases DMG by 50%, and the last hit increases All DMG the target takes by||8%||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: Mug of the Barbarian King who first settled down in the snowy mountains. When the first Barbarian King settled down in Windland, he swore to become the guardian of the snowy mountains and shared this mug with the holy beings of the mountains. To protect magic of the frost wolf imbued in the Barbarian mug increases the ATK of Vortex and the effect of freeze.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Enrage] Changes the max number of stacks to 30 and upon gaining 30 stacks, increases own DEF Penetration by||100|
- Item Introduction: A bracelet made with a Snowdrop Flower. Although it was made with clumsy hands, the children at the orphanage made this bracelet as a birthday gift for Gau after seeing him grieve for his fallen Barbarian tribes. A Snowdrop means hope and comfort in the language of flowers.
- Soul Weapon Story: Numinu is the weapon that only the strongest Barbarian warrior may carry. However, its current master, Gau, did not dare to use the weapon. For he knew that Numinu was the sacred relic of the Barbarian Tribe to slay darkness, and as someone who had abandoned his kingdom and his people, he believed that he was not worthy of holding it. All he could do was to repent for his past sins silently by help rebuilding the kingdom. But it did not take long until his endless devotion toward his people saw the light. The Barbarians started praising Gau's display of diligence and truthfulness, and one by one, the Barbarians recognized him as their leader Numinu, who was watching over Gau ever since the beginning, launched itself far upwards the sky and incarnated before Gau. It was the day Gau became the true king of the Barbarians.
- Gau is a 33 year old barbarian.
- Gau is 231cm (about 7'6'feet)
- His birthday is September 23rd.
- His constellation is Judgment Layan.
- He likes children and animals.
- He dislikes destructive and violent people.
- Gau likes Lewisia, you can find out more in Hero's Inn affinity
Gau is a powerful warrior from the Barbarian kingdom. Whenever he swung his twin axes, a bloodbath would follow. As a warrior, he was feared for his peerless ferocity. However, he suddenly disappeared for 10 years. When he returned, he was a completely changed man. His violent barbarian tendencies were all gone, even when others criticized him. Instead, he now faces them with smiles and jolly laughter. The kind, warm gaze he now shows to children and animals is especially surprising.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|