|Shield of the Empire|
A female knight born as a commoner in the Empire. She is revered by countless commoners, having claimed her position as the Vice Captain of the Capital Guard Knights with nothing but her skills. She vowed to become the shield that protects imperial citizens, and there is no one more devoted to serving the Empire.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
That is It
9 sec sec Cooldown
105238 P.DMG over 7 attacks to frontal enemies. Each attack increases P.DMG the enemies receive by 4% for 10sec. This effect stacks up to max 7 times. Deals additional
227682 P.DMG to non-hero target.
I Will Not Stay My Hand
15 sec sec Cooldown
247900 P.Dmg over 10 attacks to nearby enemies in a circular range of self and stuns them for 1 sec. The final attack deals
77732 P.DMG to frontal enemies and stuns them for 3 sec.
Time for Counterattack
17 sec Cooldown
Calling upon the strength of the Imperial Shield deals
239097 P.DMG to nearby enemies in a large circular range of self and knocks them down for 3 sec. Dispels negative effects from all allies, increases ATK by
20015 for 20 sec, and increases DEF by
Pride of Imperial Knights
7371 ATK of all allies. At the beginning of each battle, increases DMG to non-hero enemies by 10% for 20 sec, reducing DMG received by 10%.
That is it
[Light] Mana Cost increases by 1. DMG dealt to Non-Hero enemies now ignores DEF.
[Dark] Reduces target's ATK Spd by 250 for 10 sec.
I Will Not Stay My Hand
[Light] Increases the amount of P.DMG that a target receive by 25% for 10 sec.
[Dark] The Duration of Stun increases by 0.5 sec.
Time for Counterattack
[Light] Reduces target's P.Crit Resistance by 250 for 10 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost increases by 1 and the amount of ATK and DEF boost increases by 100%.
Pride of Imperial Knights
[Light] DMG effect dealt to Non-Hero enemies is now 20%.
[Dark] DMG effect received from Non-Hero enemies is now 20%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / All DEF +10%
[Dark] Increases ATK of all allies by 8% of self's All DEF
- Item introduction:A shield and a gunblade crafted with the cutting-edge mechanical engineering of the Empire. The gunblade is a prototype made by the Department of Mechanical Engineering of Magos Le'Flamme, and it is a deadly weapon designed to attack multiple enemies at close range. The shield was designed to parry and counterattack enemy strikes, and it's ability to absorb and mitigate shock is unmatched. It was a gift awarded by the royal family of the Empire in recognition of Glenwys' achievements after joining the Knights.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Alpha Leader Badge
|[That Is it] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces Cooldown by||1%||on upon a Critical Hit.|
- Item Introduction: It's the symbol of the Capital Guard Knights. It's a badge bestowed upon the Alpha Leader, who has the authority to impose summary justice to secure public safety of the Empire. Elected with unanimous consent, the post of Alpha Leader is for a knight who has unmatched fighting techniques and a high reputation among their fellow knights.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Praise of Dandelion
|[I Will Not Stay My Hand] Reduces Cooldown by 4.5 sec and enemy Heal Rate by||20%|
- Item Introduction: The Annual Imperial Colosseum Tournament was where all the courageous fighters could compete to proove their worth, regardless of their origins and social ranks, but the winner was always a well-equipped nobleman, knight, or soldier sponsored by noble families. Everyone knew it was no longer fair, but no one would dare to day it out loud. However, Glenwys, a 16-year-old commoner girl who had no strings to pull, won the tournament 4 years ago and the noble purpose of the competition was regained. On the day of her victory, the Colosseum was filled with thundering applause of the audience who were longing to see haughty aristocrats lose what they thought belonged to them. Glenwys became a new idol of the Empire, and people were buying gifts for her. Glenwys, however, had to turn down all the gifts. Not only was the national attention too much for her, but she also knew that those with power would never take joy in seeing commoners rally around a hero like her. Nevertheless, she could not say no to a timid little girl that came holding a paperweight made of dandelions in her small hands, and it became the only present that she kept for herself.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Time for Counterattack] Increases the amount of ATK and DEF Boost by 50% and causes the hit target to take||10%||increased P.DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: The last present from an anonymous supporter. Glenwys became the first tournament winner with a commoner's background, but what she needed to pay to defend her position in the following Imperial Colosseum Tournament was far above an ordinary commoner's income. Most of her participation fee would come from the donations of citizens, but the time eventually came when the cost got too expensive for her to carry on competing. However, to her surprise, help came for her from an anonymous supporter ever time she was desperate for it, enabling her to continue fighting. On the day she became winner of 3 consecutive tournaments, the 'Ballas Ruby', a jewel of a knight, was delivered to her, which became the last gesture of support she ever got from the nameless helper. Since then, this ruby became her charm of victory that always carries with her, grateful but curious about who the supporter might be.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A golden trophy awarded to Glenwys for winning 3 consecutive Imperial Colosseum Tournaments. It's the Emperor's gift to the true hero of the Colosseum. The third championship match was the last tournament match in which Glenwys fought in. Her last opponent was a mysterious man with a mask who defeated all his opponents throughout the tournament in less than a few seconds. Glenwys was nervous when she saw him fight in the semi-final match. As expected, the fight was one-sided. A man swung a pair of red swords at Glenwys like a red storm. She waited for an opportunity while blocking his fierce attacks. The man finally seemed to let his guard down, and Glenwys launched a powerful strike. But to her surprise, the man dodged it simply by taking a few steps back. However, the explosion caused by Glenwys' attack made the man's mask crack, revealing his handsome face. She then saw, through the breaking mask, that the man was smiling. Noticing that her attack didn't leave a scratch on him, Glenwys raised her shield up again, appalled, but the man suddenly threw the towel. Soon, the smoke around the two people cleared, and there was another mask on the man's face. Shocked and astonished, Glenwys could not understand what had happened until the Emperor handed her the trophy, until she saw the man standing behind the Emperor with the Royal Guard Captain, giving her a warm applause.
- Soul Weapon Story: In the beginning, all Glenwys wanted to do was to protect the people of her village. Glenwys always felt that it was just pure luck to get a chance to get her skills recognized, and always wondered if she was worthy of the title: Hope of Commoners. Glenwys could not cease wondering even when using Maxithea, a gift from the imperial palace. The Empire's specialty was technomagic, and while the technology was quite common, only the rich had the privilege to use weapons that utilized technomagic, Glenwys felt that Maxithea was too good for someone like her who used to swing old rusty swords. As Glenwys swung Maxithea, she always thought that she nether deserved a weapon like Maxithea, her place, nor the excessive praises. This was the exact reason why Maxithea chose Glenwys. There was a long-lived myth that Maxithea, the sturdiest shield of the Empire, contained the soul of a guardian taking the form of a blue lion. For a long time, Maxithea had been waiting for someone unprivileged who would always think, and strive to get better at every occasion. The nobles that wielded Maxithea were all privileged from birth, so they did not have to think or strive to grow. Maxithea wanted someone who could grow stronger by overcoming their fears or concerns like a sword that goes through constant welding and tempering. It did not want someone complete. It wanted someone who has the potential to get better along with itself by overcoming his/her self-doubt and questions. It only asked for Glenwys' determination, and in return, swore to bestow her with greater power and a better future.
- She is 20 years old.
- She is 168cm (around 5'5 feet)
- Her birthday is May 11th.
- Her constellation is Graham the Thief.
- She likes training, smiles of Empire citizens, lively atmosphere, & apple pies.
- She dislikes citizens suffering, social gatherings and parties of nobles.
Story from Patch Notes:
If you ask any citizen to name the most famous knight in the Imperial Capital, Glenwys, Vice Captain of the Imperial Captain Guard Knights, is inevitable! She is the youngest challenger to ever win the Imperial Colosseum Tournament for three years in a row.
The image of her knighthood virtue is like a bright ray of hope for the Empire's citizen.
"My shield is to protect all the citizens of the Empire. You too-I'll protect you!"
If you ask the citizens of the Empire to pick a knight that they love the most, Glenwys' name would be on the top of the list. She is a Vice Captain in Empire Capital Guard Knights, the highest post taken by a knight with a background as a commoner. With her fierce combat skills along with her modesty and strong sense of responsibility, being a knight is her calling of life. There's no doubt that Glenwys is the hope for all commoners of the Empire, considering that she earned her way to the position of Vice Captain and that she won 3 fighting tournaments that the Emperor held himself.
As a symbol of belief that anyone with skills can achieve success in the Empire, she is receiving a lot of attention from many.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|