A player can either join an existing guild or create their own guild.
Joining an establish Guild can be simple or difficult depending on the Guild's requirements. Some don't have an requirements and can be joined instantly, while other have level requirements and need the approval of a Guild lead.
Creating a Guild requires 3,000,000 Gold.
When you leave a guild, you will not be able to join another guild for 24 hours and won't be allowed to participate in Guild Raids for 7 days after leaving.
Using stamina gives Activity Score, daily Activity Score is not capped (Activity score gained varies based on the activity). These points are in turn used by the Guild to buy and upgrade guild buffs.
- Guild Coins can be earned by gaining Activity Score. (up to 1000 per day)
- Participating in Guild Raid gives Guild Coin. (250 coins per attempt)
- Clearing a guild raid boss gives a lump sum of coins (depends on boss and difficulty)
For reference, a full guild raid hard clear gives 12000 guild coins.
|Increase Gold gain|
|Increase XP gain|
|Boost to Guild Raid ATK|
|Boost to Guild Raid DEF|
There are 6 guild bosses, clearing each boss rewards guild members with Ancient Rune Codex, Guild Coin, Rubies, and Gold.
Items in the Guild shops cost Guild Coin.
Once a guild clears a Guild Raid various items, dependent on the boss, will appear here. Note that not all items listed will appear and items not bought in 168 hours, after the raid was cleared, will disappear.
- Manticore Gear, cost depends on tier.
- Various Skill Books for all classes, only one will appear in the raid shop.
- Various Fragments, only one type will appear in the raid shop
- Rune Boxes, which once opened
- Magic Powder Box
|Hero's Inn||Orvel Castle||Orvel City||Stockade|
|World||Conquest||Hall of Heroes||Raid||Story Mode|
|Tower of Challenge||Upper Dungeon||World Boss||World Tree|
|Artifacts • Consumables • Craft • Growth • Gear • Runes • Others • Unique Weapons • Unique Treasures|
|Costumes • Currency • Events • Special Shop • Achievements • Status Effects • FAQ|