|Instructor of Open Fire|
The youngest instructor of the Guild Allied Forces who trains soldiers of the Alliance from the Command Center. Also being a genius at weapon modifications and strategy planning, she utilizes her own handcrafted firearms to lay waste to the enemies.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
I See Through Your Every Move!
12 sec Cooldown
Throws a grenade, and fires a sub-machine gun, dealing P.DMG to the target and the enemies nearby. Hanus gains Ammo afterwards. Hit enemies take increased P.DMG and are blinded for a certain time. Ammo can be stacked up to max 300 times.
Shoot You Full of Holes!
14 sec Cooldown
Shoots a machine gun 10 times to frontal enemies in a wide area, dealing P.DMG. Afterwards, if Hanus is possessing Ammo, she consumes Ammo per shot to attack enemies until she runs out of Ammo. While in this state, Hanus takes additional DMG. Every shot increases DMG of this Skill. The DMG Boost effect can be stacked up to max 50 times.
Hide If You Can
27 sec Cooldown
Fires a mortar at a frontal area, dealing P.DMG in a wide area. Hanus gains Ammo afterwards. Hit enemies are stunned a certain time. This Skill ignores target's P.Block and M.Block.
I Shall Train You Hard
Hanus is not affected by ATK Spd effects, and increases ATK of all allies by a certain amount + Hanus' ATK. If activated during Guild War battles, this effect is amplified by 2 times.
Hanus Joins The Battle
Increased ATK Spd of all allies by 100 during Guild War.
I See Through Your Every Move!
[Light] Removes positive effects from the target.
[Dark] Hanus now gains 40 Ammo, increasing own ATK by 30% for 60 sec upon gaining an Ammo. The ATK Boost effect can be stacked to max 5 times.
Shoot You Full of Holes!
[Light] Ammo usage is increased to 5 but while Hanus is in the state of consuming Ammo, Hanus' Crit DMG is increased by 200%.
[Dark] Hanus no longer takes additional DMG from enemies.
Hide If You Can
[Light] Ignores the target's DMG Reduction effects in Guild War.
[Dark] Hanus now gains 80 Ammo, increasing own DEF Penetration by 60 for 60 sec upon gaining an Ammo. The DEF Penetration Boost can be stacked up to max 5 times.
I Shall Train You Hard!
[Light] At the beginning of a Guild War battle, reduces DMG that all allies take by 20% for 6 sec.
[Dark] Hanus gains 30 Ammo every 10 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20.
[Dark] At the beginning of a Guild War battle, reduces Mana of all enemies by 500, and increases all DMG they take by 15% for 5 sec.
- Item introduction: At one point, Hanus, in a greatly enraged state, utilized all of her knowledge and skills she possessed to craft this enigmatic firearm. She uses this weapon against a target who makes her angry. This deadly weapon named Hanus Type-0 is loaded with special bullets that corrodes the target's body upon hit. Not only that, this weapon also fires a tracking bullet now and then, making it impossible for a target to escape Hanus. If anyone could create this intricate firearm, other than Hanus, perhaps it would be geniuses such as the head researcher of Magos Le'Flamme, or the one regarded as the famous genius technomagi of Orvel. The story behind the creation of this weapon is an interesting tale to tell. In the past, when Hanus was achieving much with her feat, she was assigned to a smuggler elimination operation. During the mission, the ringleader of the smuggling connection insulted Hanus whilst escaping the scene; 'The children's playground is over there. You should go and play a war game with your friends instead.' Enraged to the max, Hanus fought with everything she had, but Hanus had to retreat due to the shear number of bodyguards protecting the ringleader. Hanus was enraged for days over the fact that she had allowed the criminal to escape right in front of her. Then, on the day of the follow-up operation to eliminate the smuggling connection, Hanus brought this strange gun to the mission. On that very day, one shot from her gun concluded the elimination operation. As she shot her gun, she said to herself: 'It's playtime.'
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Worn Army Hat
|[I See Through Your Every Move!] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases the duration of blind by||0.8||sec.|
- Item Introduction: A hat of Hanus' comrade who recognized Hanus as her comrade on the battlefield fr the first time. Although Hanus had been recruited by the army due to her ingenious craftsmanship, she had to endure all sorts of insults and neglections that were directed towards her, just because she was young. Amidst the hardships however, there was one person who recognized Hanus' ability for the first time. Starting from then, as time went by, more and more soldiers started to recognize Hanus as their comrade, or even something more than that. To Hanus, this person was someone precious and grateful. However, their friendship came to a temporary halt when Hanus had to change position within the army. Seeing Hanus cry for the first time, this comrade smiled gently and gave her hat to Hanus which she had worn in battles as a token of friendship and respect. She promised to see each other again on the battlefield, where both of them fought so hard together.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: The first firearm that Hanus modified in her earlier days, It is then when Hanus' ingenuity first surfaced. While playing with blades and firearms, she remembered her father's big gun which was kept inside her father's room. Hanus' father once told her that despite it's great firepower, the gun was ultimately deemed unsuitable for combat due to it's massive weight. When Hanus saw the gun however, she felt that the gun could be modified appropriately. After contemplating for some time, she sneaked the gun from her father's room. After a few days, the gun was successfully. modified into a tiny gun that fits Hanus. Hanus' father scolded her harshly for touching his gun without permission, but he could not hide is surprised when he saw the modified gun. Even though the gun's weight had been dramatically decreased, it's firepower remained the same. After seeing this insane weapon, Hanus' father felt that his daughter's craftsmanship is something extraordinary.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Hide If You Can!] Hanus gains immunity to CC for the duration of Skill, and reduces Heal Rate of the hit target by||20%||for 5 sec.|
- Item introduction: Hanus' favourite limited edition doll. This doll, crafted by an Orvelian doll workshop with a deep historical background, is made after a mythical creature unseen in this world. This doll is extremely popular among children, but the extra-limited edition belongs to Hanus only.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction:A medal Hanus received for her numerous, remarkable achievements she accomplished during her time in the Guild Allied Forces. As a great tactician, Hanus always brought advantages in battles, and the army bestowed the medal to her in recognition of her achievements.
- Soul Weapon Story: HN-O is Hanus' greatest toy that only she can hold and her magnum opus. which she poured everything she has. In battle, HN-O and Hanus fought as one. Hanus showed much affection toward her only weapon, and always treated it as if it was her best friend. Hanus never ceased to make improvements to her weapon, for she didn't want her friend to get hurt. HN-O's performance heightened to a whole new level in no time thanks to Hanus' ingenious modifications and her enthusiasm. Moved by Hanus' endless display of affection towards itself, HN-O developed a particular consciousness as if it was a living being. Then one day. it incarnated before Hanus as the form she loves the most. "- Thank you, friend. You really are the best."
- Hanus is 13 years old.
- She is 128cm (around 4'1 feet)
- Her birthday is February 5th.
- Her constellation is Satua the Sage.
- She likes assembling firearms, mini Hanus, butter cookies, and darts.
- She dislikes laziness, when someone gives her an unsolicited advice, prawn, and vinegar.
- She is the 8th NPC hero to be released.
Story from Patch Notes:
Was your last training too hard on you? Ya’all look exhausted.
Now I declare to all my fellow comrades. I am telling you that all this time you have trained with me, will become your blood and flesh.
Do not be afraid to go on the field. After all these training sessions you had with me, you are all ready to fight.
Today, I mark the end of my training session that I taught you everything I learned and practiced in the field.
Remember that you are the trainee of this Hanus, the Instructor of the Open Fire. Go out to the battle field and spread your wings with what you learned from me. The enemy will fall on your hands if you do as you learned in the training. And if there is any of you coming back to this camp having forgotten everything you learned, you will have to pay for that. Comrades, we will meet again in the battle field, someday.
If you are still serving the army by the time we meet again, I will give each and everyone of you a gun that suits you. Yet, today’s training session has not finished! The break was enough for trainees. Everyone, stand up!
Hanus was only 13 when the Guild Allied Forces recruited her. She is known as the legendary girl who was also called as the little giantess of the battlefield. As the daughter of the guild master of a weapon guild, Hanus used to play with discarded firearms and blades when she was young. This is when the others discovered her ingenuity in arms. The Guild Alliance decided that they cannot allow such profound talent to go to waste. The Alliance, after barely managing to convince Hanus' father who fiercely disagreed with the Alliance's decision, recruited her.
Hanus was trained along with other soldiers, and just as the Guild had expected, she displaced her talent on the battlefield. Hanus' revolutionary weapons were ridiculously strong enough to shift the paradigm of warfare. Her craftsmanship, combined with her masterful tactics, marked the birth of an ultimate soldier of the Allied Forces . Moreover, Hanus herself vastly enjoyed her life in the army, as she could utilize her handcrafted weapons to their fullest. However, great talent meant more demands and battles to fight. During an operation, Hanus ended up being wounded. Upon hearing this news about his daughter's injury, Hanus' father who detested seeing his daughter in the army ever since the early days, raised his voice against the Alliance, and strongly demanded his daughter to be discharged from service at once.
However, as people say, no parents are strong enough to bend their child's will. Hanus, who would rather die than be discharged from service, persistently persuaded her father. In the end, she managed to get her father's approval, under one condition that she stays in the military only as an instructor that doesn't participate in battles. Currently, Hanus thinks that her life as an instructor is not too bad at all, but deep inside, she still yearns to return to the battlefields. Inside the Command Center, she silently awaits for the day when she will finally stand on the battlefield with comrades whom she taught.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|