|Spear of Dawn|
A mysterious girl who protects what's left of the ancient Technomagic Kingdom. Profound longing and loneliness lie deep within her cold eyes.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Pros and Cons
8 sec Cooldown
Dispels negative effects from self and deals
82,789 M.DMG to all enemies, entering [Transcendant] state and enhancing normal attacks. During [Transcendant] state, Hilda cannot use Skills, gains immunity to CC, and her normal attacks inflict [Void] stacks that can be stacked up to max 20 times on the target. Hilda also reduces Heal Rate of nearby enemies within a circular range of self by 30%, and consumes own Mana by 100 every sec. The Mana consumption gradually increases over time, and [Transcendant] state deactivates upon consuming all Mana or using a Skill.
Deactivates [Transcendant] state and applies 8 sec Cooldown to the [Transcendant] Skill. This Skill activates automatically upon consuming all Mana.
20 sec Cooldown
295,648 M.DMG to frontal enemies within a circular range of self and knocks them down for 3 sec. Upon hitting an enemy inflicted with [Void], consumes all Void stacks from the target and deals
12,259 additional M.DMG per stack.
Increases ATK by
37,932, applies all Mana Recovery at 50% higher, and increases DEF Penetration by 100 per 1 orb of Mana Hilda has. At max Mana, Hilda enters [Void Frenzy] state for 10 sec. For the duration, self's all attacks ignore Block effects of enemies and fixes the DEF Penetration Boost per Mana orb to 1000. [Void Frenzy] state has a Cooldown of 15 sec.
[Light] Each hit recovers 100 mana.
[Dark] Gain immunity to CC while in use.
[Light] Increases ATK Spd by 500 during [Transcendent] state.
[Dark] Takes 20% reduced DMG during [Transcendent] state.
[Light] Dispels positive effects from enemies within range.
[Dark] Increases DMG by 40%.
[Light] Changes the Cooldown of [Void Frenzy] to 7 sec.
[Dark] Increases DMG dealt to bosses by 50% during [Void Frenzy] state.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK Spd +100
[Dark] [Void] stacks become irremovable and normal attacks have a 20% chance to inflict 1 [Void] stack.
- Item introduction: The Transcendant vessel of god needed both a mind that could bear the 'voice' and obedience that would comply with the will of humans. The subjects of Project: Brunhild's were of no use, as they usually failed to handle the 'voice' and went insane, and as a result, couldn't follow orders. Against this impasse, the scientists of the research facility worked hard for a long time and created a special spell called 'Innocentia'. Innocentia, when implanted into the vessel's body, controlled the vessel's mind to boost the state of their mentality, and was sometimes used as a method of restraint by giving them imaginary pain. Altough Siegfried wanted to extract the spell planted into Hilda's body, it could not be separated, as Innocentia was already a part of her physical form. Pressured by Heimann, who wanted to comfort the saddened king, Doctor Ignio greatly modified Innocentia's spell. 'Your Highness, one would think you just came back from an execution by the look on your face. Stop being so disheartened and listen. Since the spell is irremovable, there's nothing to do but let her live with it. But still, there's no need to be sad. If we can't remove it, we can slightly change the command code of the spell. We can change it so that instead of Innocentia being a manager tat controls her, it could be a friend that supports her! While we're at it, we also created a weapon and combined it with the spell, so that never gets bullied wherever she goes. It'll make a pretty good operator. In fact, we'd better start praying that Hilda doesn't beat up other kids! So cheer up and...Ow! Heimann! You're the one who asked for a weapon!!' Although the talkative, impolite-in-private, greatest Technomagic expert of the time had spend 5 days and nights to present Hilda with freedom, his efforts were rewarded with a smack to the forehead.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Void of Whirlwind] Each hit draws the target to the front of self, and inflicts 2 [Void] stacks with a||40%||chance.|
- Item Introduction: A dried flower bouquet, not decorated with fancy wrappings or colourful ribbons, but nonetheless beautiful in it's simplicity, showing the good taste of the person who made it. The bouquet that Clause, Maria, and Morrah left for the sleeping Hilda has been preserved fried for her, as there is no telling when she'll wake up. It is enchanted with Maria's gentle magic so that Hilda, who dreams endlessly of the past, may wake up with a smile and move on to tomorrow without being overwhelmed by her painful emotions.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Present of an Intruder
|[Transcendent] Reduces Mana Cost that increases over time by 40% and increases DMG of normal attacks by||20%||for the duration.|
- Item Introduction: A basket containing yarn and knitting needles. Every time Rose visited Serineu, she always brought an armful of new toys, stories, and snacks. She wanted to show Hilda, who had been alone in this timeless, unchanging city, the things that the humans of today had made from outside the city. Perhaps it was due to her calm personality, but Hilda didn't even glance at the things Rose brought at first. However, she unexpectedly showed interest in a basket containing knitting yarn. It was something Rose brought not for Hilda, but for herself so that she could finish knitting Crow and Loah's scarves while she talked with Hilda. But when Hilda showed interest, Rose excitedly showed her how to knit. Since Hilda had shown nothing but disinterest up to that day, Rose took this chance to buy a new entire set of yarn and needles from the market for Hilda, and presented her with a basket Rose decorated herself the next time she visited. When Rose asked Hilda wy she suddenly expressed interest only in knitting and not anything else, Hilda replied nonchalantly while knitting, "it's useful in reflecting my memories, as I do not have to think much."
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Void Strike] Increases DMG by||20%||and changes the max munber of [Void] stacks to 40.|
- Item introduction: A beautiful, ornate pendant engraved with intricate markings on the jewel. The people of Lucern all had an identification tag, with no exceptions. The tags were used to pass through the country or to identify oneself. From small, simple ones to ones decorated with flashy gems, the Technomagic work existed in many different forms according to each person's tastes. Those who did not own one were not granted any rights, and were treated like ghosts. Hilda was not given a tag of her own in the research facility, as she wasn't treated as a human. When Siegfried found out about this, he ordered the royal jeweler to make a pendant for Hilda. As the pendant of the royal family was engraved with an identification code in the jewel, only a selected few craftsmen from Lucern could do this. This resulting pendant was not only a beautiful combination of skill and art, but also a sign that the bearer was part of the royal family. No one could understand why the king would give such a precious item to a mere weapon, but he had a small smile on his face as he placed the pendant in Hilda's hand.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Tagalong No. XII
|[Void Frenzy] Recovers 100 Mana every sec, and increases ATK by||20%||for the duration of [Void Frenzy].|
- Item Introduction: Model Name: ZRZL 367-12p
AKA: Tagalong No.12
The latest work of Doctor Ignio, the greatest genius in Lucern! A high-tech pet unit! A smart pet that enhances it's recommended functions, such as day-to-day support, navigation, cooking recipe transmission, ect., according to the owner's preferences through a learning algorithm. Say goodbye to the days when you trembled in fear of an angel suddenly falling from the sky and taking off your head! Comes with enhanced security functions for additional protection in these times of trouble! Experience this refreshing firepower that can send any Angel or Demon packing with a single blast! ...The Tagalong No.12 was not approved for official production from the Spell Bureau. After Heimann discovered Ignio's ridiculous advertisement slogan and confiscated this 'genius invention' before Ignio could send in a request for approval, Siegfried found out about the confiscation and the invention ended up in Hilda's hands. Despite the fact that this invention had the power to rewrite history, the process was far from dignified. But thanks to that undignified process, Hilda didn't have to suffer alone in the oppressive silence of the great city.
- Soul Weapon Story:
- Her age and race is unknown.
- She is 170cm (around 5'5" feet)
- Her birthday is January 4th.
- Her constellation is Kandala the Conqueror.
- She likes Siegfried, simple labor.
- She dislikes Goddesses, humans, anything that harms her king.
- She is the fourth non NPC hero to be released that can be obtain as a 5 star only hero, with the first being Kirze, the second being Kibera, and the third being Taily
- As of 25th August 2020, she became the game's new app icon.
Hero's Backstory from Patch Notes
You can always hear the sound of Golem engines in the hidden ruins of the Technomagic Kingdom, at the City of Moonlight - Serineu. Patrolling for intruders, restoring the ruined city, other tasks they used to do in the once beautiful city. The Golems bustle about under the moonlight that shines upon the ruins… A figure with eyes that remind you of the twilight sky stands alone.
'Project: Brunhild started long ago in the early ages of the Tecnomagic Kingdom by the royal family, who feared the coming of the cycle's end. The first step pf the project was to make a vessel that could contain the authority of god so that they could create 'an imitation god who would do the bidding of the humans.' Though they created various synthetic Demon Beasts, Golems, and even humans, every one of their subjects failed to retain their form and ended up falling to pieces. The scientists of the research facility turned their attention to the powerful beings called 'Transcendants,' who were already close to the source. With the data of the Transcendants gathered by the kingdom, the scientists created Hilda, an artificial Transcendant. Hilda was simply a tool to create a new world; her purpose was to escape the cycle and destroy the current rules. She existed only as a 'weapon' to oppose the current goddess and therefore was not granted a personality or a will of her own. She spent her entire life in a deep slumber, except when she was undergoing adjustment to prepare her for the title of god or when she was being brainwashed to think a certain way, starting from a cold test tube and later locked up in the research facility. Trapped in an endless cycle of sleeping and waking up, Hilda chose to accept her identity as a weapon to protect her sanity instead of trying to learn the names of her emotions. Project: Brunhild was shut down right before the completion of the new god. It was non other by the new command of the new ruler of the kingdom, Siegfried Felix Liesnel...
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|