This girl has become an undead after fighting the Dark Forces in the past. She drags along the coffin that she sleeps in. She recovers herself by leaving a mark of death on her enemies.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Jane is basically the magical version of Phillop. Both provide a damage amp for their respective damage types, but provide no survivability buff to the party like Clause's S3 or Morrah's S2. Jane is a good tank for when you're not worried about your other heroes taking damage.
As like any other tank, she has low CC (Funeral Rites). She also has access to a self-heal skill (Day of Ruin) and a "2nd life" passive (Rest in Peace), which means the enemy will need to kill her twice. However, it is mediocre as she resurrects with little health (unless you have a powerful healer). What's good about her passive is that she takes no damage for a limited amount of time which buys your DPS time to kill the enemy. But what makes her good for magical teams is that her second skill (Mark of Death) debuffs all enemies, making them receive 25% more Magical Damage.
Pros and Cons
+ M.DMG amp + CC + Self healing + 2nd life passive
- Limited Range on CC - Provides no additional protection to rest of the party - Amp can be dispelled without perk, bad in Ch 7 if under T3
|Perk 1||Perk 2||Perk 3||Perk 4||Perk 5||Artifact|
- If you feel her CC doesn't stun the enemy enough, you should consider giving her a ACC Rune.
|Funeral Rites Animation|
Mark of Death
|Mark of Death Animation|
Day of Ruin
|Day of Ruin Animation|
Rest in Peace
Upon taking a deathblow, enters a coffin for 5 sec and heals
160,868 + 6% of Max HP. Gains immunity to all DMG while inside the coffin.
[Light] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana cost, the skill has a 100% chance to draw the target in.
Mark of Death
[Light] Duration is reduced to 10 sec and DMG is boosted by 250%.
[Dark] Engraved mark cannot be dispelled when negative effects are dispelled.
Day of Ruin
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Has a 10% chance to stun enemies for 1 sec.
Rest in Peace
[Light] While inside the Coffin, deal DMG worth 5% of max HP to nearby enemies.
[Dark] Upon activation, stun all enemies for 2 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] Each hit of Jane's attacks increase her ATK and Recovery Rate by 1% each. (Maximum stack number is 50).
Unchanging Mind, Erekura
|Per every sec, deals||10%||of ATK as M.DMG to nearby enemies, and reduces their ATK by||14%||When her passive activates, recover 30% Mana.|
- Item introduction: When Malduk's magic resurrected Jane as an undead, she should not have felt anything. Yet, she felt warm and comfortable as mysterious energy surrounded her dead body. She should not have been able to even feel it. But when Malduk took her, she instinctively reached out to the warm presence. Later, when a mysterious magic brought her back to consciousness, the first thing she did was to inspect her coffin, which radiated with tragic yet warm love. Inside, she found the following message carefully engraved: 'My unchanging love for you'.
Flowers of a Forgotten Dukedom
|[Day of Ruin] DMG is increased by||20%||and with every damage dealt, target's M.Def is reduced by 5% for 5 sec. This effect can stack a max 10 times.|
- Item introduction: A flower of the Republic of Grey that can no longer be found. It is also known as the Flower of Boundaries that connects life and death, and it gets its nourishment from destruction. A painfully beautiful flower. If you gift it to someone, you will be able to share that person's last moment in a dream.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item introduction: The cushion that Jane hugs to sleep inside the coffin. It's imbued with the spirits that fell asleep with her inside the coffin. They constantly give the hollowness of death to Jane.
- Jane is 118 years old, she died when she was 18.
- She is 150cm (around 4'11' feet)
- Her birthday is April 17th.
- Her constellation is Armil the Saint.
- Her likes are unknown as she doesn't remember.
- She dislikes large bones.
- Her full name is Jane Grey.
- * Could be based on a real life noblewoman called Jane Grey who was executed at 16 or 17.
- An image from when she was still alive can be found in her coffin in her sailor beach costume.
- Jane was previously the princess of Grey but due to Grey's fall and the whole population being wiped off it is likely she is not considered a princess anymore.
- She was killed during the demon attack from a century ago. She is later resurrected by Malduk but her memory has been wiped out. She is currently with Epis trying to get her memories back.
- Theo is looking for her.
- The players meets Jane in chapter 4.
- After 100 years, Theo sees Jane through a dream that Shamilla created for him.
Story from the game: She was once the princess of the fallen Republic of Grey. The republic of Grey, wiped off the map by the demon invaders during the demon war, was the protector of countless of secrets, including the ruins and technologies of an ancient civilization. Jane, too, lost her life to protect those secrets. Later, she was brought back to the world as an undead by Malduk, a high ranking officer and strategist of the demon army. She was given a new consciousness by a strange, dark magic. Now, she seeks to go on a journey to find her past self and her lost memories.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|