|The Chef of Heroes|
One of the best cooks in Orvel. From casual bites to luxury dishes, her culinary skills seem to cover it all. Her food heals the body and fills the heart with courage.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
Best Dish [Cook from Heaven]
10 sec Cooldown
Removes negative effects from all allies, heals a total of
374,234HP over 7 second(s), and increases DEF by
8,006. When there are 2 stacks or more [Excellent Ingredient], consumes 2 stacks to double the DEF Boost.
|Best Dish [Cook from Heaven] Animation|
|Best Dish [Cook from Heaven]|
Juno's Spicy Special [Cook from Hell]
9 sec Cooldown
Removes positive effects from all enemies, deals a total of
679,280 P.DMG over 10 second(s), and enemies take 20% increased P.DMG. When there are 2 stacks or more [Excellent Ingredient], consumes 2 stacks to double the P.DMG that enemies take.
|Juno's Spicy Special [Cook from Hell] Animation|
|Juno's Spicy Special [Cook from Hell]|
Power-up [Cook from Heaven]
15 sec Cooldown
Casts a shield on the ally with the lowest HP that absorbs
597,928 DMG and grants Immunity to CC along with 1 orb of Mana. When there are 2 stacks or more [Excellent Ingredient], consumes 2 stacks to double the Mana Recovery.
|Power-up [Cook from Heaven] Animation|
|Power-up [Cook from Heaven]|
Help Yourself, Then Get Lost! [Cook from Hell]
8 sec Cooldown
Attacks the target and nearby enemies around it, dealing
247,353 P.DMG and reducing their Mana by 1 orb. If the target is not a Hero, inflicts
296,740 additional P.DMG that ignores DEF. When there are 2 stacks or more [Excellent Ingredient], consumes 2 stacks to double the Mana Reduction.
|Help Yourself, Then Get Lost! [Cook from Hell] Animation|
|Help Yourself, Then Get Lost! [Cook from Hell]|
Cook From Hell
6 sec Cooldown
Removes all negative effects from self, heals
60,684 HP, and transforms into a [Cook from Hell]. [Best Dish] and [Power-up] are changed to [Juno's Spicy Special] and [Help Yourself, Then Get Lost!] respectively. Gains 1 stack of irremovable [Excellent Ingredient]. When the skill is used again, transforms into a [Cook from Heaven].
|Cook From Hell Animation|
|Cook From Hell|
Open for Business!
While transformed into a [Cook from Heaven], increases DEF of all allies by
5,900 and their heal rate by 15%. While transformed into a [Cook from Hell], reduces DEF of all enemies by 10% and their heal rate by 20%.
You may purchase Hero's Inn item(s) at a 40% discount
Best Dish / Juno's Spicy Special
[Light] [Best Dish] Increase ATK of the target by 15% for the duration of skill. // [Juno's Spicy Special] Target take 25% increase P.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] [Best Dish] Makes all effects irremovable. // [Juno's Spicy Special] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
Power-up / Help Yourself, Then Get Lost!
[Light] [Power-up]Increases Mana Cost by 1, but casts shields on 2 targets. // [Help Yourself, Then Get Lost!] Reduces Atk Spd of hit enemy by 200 for 10 seconds.
[Dark] [Power-up] Reduces Mana Cost by 1. // [Help Yourself, Then Get Lost!] Increases Cooldown of hit enemy's active skills by 2 seconds.
Cook from Hell
[Light] Increases Heal Rate by 100%
[Dark] Recovers 1 orb of Mana upon use.
Open for Business!
[Light] Increases Crit Chance of all allies by 200.
[Dark] Reduces DEF Penetration of all enemies by 200.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200
[Dark] At the beginning of every battle, gains 2 stacks of [Excellent Ingredient] and increases MP Recovery/Sec by 200% for 10 seconds.
Hundred-Flavor Banquet, Tempora Fyrr
|Every||10||sec, gains 1 stack of [Excellent Ingredient] and recovers 1 orb of Mana.|
- Item Introduction: A magical pot known to have been used by a legendary chef in the distant past. It is made with magical metal that even Blacksmith Jin hasn't ever seen before. It has the effects of boosting the taste and aroma of the food, maximizing the natural quality of ingredients. It is such a rare treasure, but it is seldom used by its owner, Juno. As she has great pride in her culinary skills, people assume that she does not like to rely upon such magical artifacts. As a result, the most precious treasure in the culinary world is now merely a decoration in Juno's inn. When the day comes that she decides to use it, however, the world will witness a whole new level of cooking.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A ladle that shines with the colors of the rainbow. One day, when Juno was walking around the main street of Orvel, she found a strange ladle that Guild Merchant Kumuro dropped. She tried to return it, but Kumuro smiled and disappeared after saying that the ladle was in the hands of its rightful owner. As an avid cooking tool collector, it was a great gift for Juno. Its colors are not the only thing that sets the ladle apart from ordinary ladles, but it's actually one of the legacies of the ancient civilization. Unfortunately, Juno has yet to find out that this ladle can double the pleasure of eating any food if it's used for cooking it.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A jar that juno in her naive days bought at a rip-off price from a suspicious merchant. The merchant told her that the jar was able to turn plain water into magical broth. He managed to demonstrate the process with his nimble hands, and successfully made her fall for it. What he didn't know, however, was that the jar would actually become a true Jar of Happiness through Juno's amazing culinary skills. With greatly improved Juno's culinary skills and the addition of Juno's Special Seasoning, an improved version of the magical broth powder that the merchant used, the jar is now one of the most important kitchen tools in Juno's inn, producing top-notch dishes.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Suspicious Seasoning Set
|[Cook from Hell] Applies healing effects to all allies and reduces Cooldown of Cook from Hell by||1||second.|
- Item Introduction: -Here is your order, Juno's special! No one takes the banner in front of her inn that says 'Excellent Taste! Quality Guaranteed!' seriously until they put the food in their mouths. There are very few words that do Juno's food justice. When she was asked what her secret was, she smiled and answered. - It's Juno's special seasoning!
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Apron of Honor
|[Open for Business!] Increases DEF boost by 50%. While under [Cook from Hell], reduces ATK Spd of all enemies by 100.|
- Item Introduction: An apron Juno won for winning First Place in the Continental Master Competition. It is the honorable reward presented to the best chef in all of Orvelia by the legendary chef, Amelia. Before Juno opens her restaurant every morning, she wears this apron with pride.
- Soul Weapon Story: To prevent herself from being overly reliant on Tempora Fyrr, the legendary cooking utensil, Juno had been treating it as a decoration. One thing Juno did not notice, is that this pot had an ego. All those who had possessed Tempora Fyrr became top chefs who brought joy and happiness to their customers, but those who were over-reliant on this legendary utensil met an undesirable end. Hence, Tempora Fyrr wished to become a master of a true chef who does not rely on tools. Tempora Fyrr was deeply moved by Juno who was always honing her skills diligently. and finally appeared in front of her eyes. Although Juno still has no intention of 'relying on tools' to accomplish her goals, Tempora Fyrr will pass its past cooking knowledge to Juno to help her become the top chef.
- Juno is a 20 year old young woman.
- She is 166cm (about 5'4' feet)
- Her birthday is November the 2nd which is the month of fortune.
- Her constellation is Gisla the Sharpshooter.
- She likes eating, cooking and people that enjoy her dishes.
- She dislikes people who disparage her cooking.
- Juno is the fifth NPC to be released.
Story from Patch Notes:
Warm sunlight… Cool breeze… It was afternoon when Juno was less busy after most travelers left the inn that she owned. It is Juno’s favorite time, because she barely has her own time, but now. Well, life doesn’t go as expected, does it? Juno just sat down to take a reset, but that was the moment when some other visitors stepped into the inn. She was so unhappy about losing her free time. She stood up and looked at the travelers who just got into the inn. They were staggering and looked extremely tired as if they just came back from a severe battle.
She's an ordinary young lady from the town, but her culinary skills are Orvel's finest. From the plain, wholesome food of the common people to the luxurious delicacies of the nobility, there isn't a dish she cannot cook. She once received an offer to work as the Royal Chef, but she refused it and opened an inn to let everyone enjoy her dishes. Her inn soon became one of the most famous attractions in Orvel, visited by countless adventurers. Now people call her inn 'the Hero's inn', and she's enjoying her life among the 'heroes'.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|