Chef of Heroes: One of the best cooks in Orvel. From casual bites to luxury dishes, her culinary skills seem to cover it all. Her food heals the body and fills the heart with courage.
Best Dish / Juno's Spicy Special [Light] [Best Dish] Increase ATK of the target by 15% for the duration of skill. || [Juno's Spicy Special] Target take 25% increase P.DMG for 10 sec. [Dark]
Power-up / Help Yourself, Then Get Lost! [Light] [Dark]
Cook from Hell [Light] [Dark]
Open for Business! [Light] [Dark]
- Item Introduction: A magical pot known to have been used by a legendary chef in the distant past. It is made with magical metal that even Blacksmith Jin hasn't ever seen before. It has the effects of boosting the taste and aroma of the food, maximizing the natural quality of ingredients. It is such a rare treasure, but it is seldom used by its owner, Juno. As she has great pride in her culinary skills, people assume that she does not like to rely upon such magical artifacts. As a result, the most precious treasure in the culinary world is now merely a decoration in Juno's inn. When the day comes that she decides to use it, however, the world will witness a whole new level of cooking.
- Item Introduction: -Here is your order, Juno's special! No one takes the banner in front of her inn that says 'Excellent Taste! Quality Guaranteed!' seriously until they put the food in their mouths. There are very few words that do Juno's food justice. When she was asked what her secret was, she smiled and answered. - It's Juno's special seasoning!
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A jar that juno in her naive days bought at a rip-off price from a suspicious merchant. The merchant told her that the jar was able to turn plain water into magical broth. He managed to demonstrate the process with his nimble hands, and successfully made her fall for it. What he didn't know, however, was that the jar would actually become a true Jar of Happiness through Juno's amazing culinary skills. With greatly improved Juno's culinary skills and the addition of Juno's Special Seasoning, an improved version of the magical broth powder that the merchant used, the jar is now one of the most important kitchen tools in Juno's inn, producing top-notch dishes.
- Juno is a 20 year old young woman.
- She is 166cm (about 5'4' feet)
- Her birthday is November the 2nd which is the month of fortune.
- Her constellation is Gisla the Sharpshooter.
- She likes eating, cooking and people that enjoy her dishes.
- She dislikes people who disparage her cooking.
- Juno is the fifth NPC to be released.
- Special thanks to King's raid player 'Zenard' from America server for helping delivering Juno screenshots for the wiki.
Story from the game: She's an ordinary young lady from the town, but her culinary skills are Orvel's finest. From the plain, wholesome food of the common people to the luxurious delicacies of the nobility, there isn't a dish she cannot cook. She once received an offer to work as the Royal Chef, but she refused it and opened an inn to let everyone enjoy her dishes. Her inn soon became one of the most famous attractions in Orvel, visited by countless adventurers. Now people call her inn 'the Hero's inn', and she's enjoying her life among the 'heroes'.
Story from the patch notes: Warm sunlight… Cool breeze… It was afternoon when Juno was less busy after most travelers left the inn that she owned. It is Juno’s favorite time, because she barely has her own time, but now. Well, life doesn’t go as expected, does it? Juno just sat down to take a reset, but that was the moment when some other visitors stepped into the inn. She was so unhappy about losing her free time. She stood up and looked at the travelers who just got into the inn. They were staggering and looked extremely tired as if they just came back from a severe battle.