|Epitome of Ancient Technomagic|
|Role||Main DPS/Sub DPS|
A human-type machine Golem made by a technomagi of a long forgotten ancient civilization. Her body is an agglomeration of ancient technology and the epitome of technomagic. She's a strong weapon that can annihilate the enemy with powerful focused fire.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 Links
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
Kara is a magic DPS specialized in world boss and other single-target instances.
Compared to other DPS, Kara will underperform if she does not have a high enough UW and UT. Her UW boosts her damage, and her UT shreds the target's M.DEF. Both are stacking effects which makes her shine in world boss.
Kara's weakness is her mana regen. Her attacks during [Siege Weapon] mode does not count as auto attack and therefore does not trigger mp/attack and other auto attack effects. Mana battery is necessary.
Pros and Cons
+ High single target DMG + M. DEF shred (UT) + Versatile in world boss + High CC bar reduction
- Very UW and UT-dependent - Low mana regen in siege mode - Fragile in siege mode - S3 dispels in stage transition - Inconsistent damage in auto mode
|Perk 1||Perk 2||Perk 3||Perk 4||Perk 5||Artifact|
- For consistent damage in auto, manually put Kara in [Siege Weapon] mode and leave her on auto
Anti-personnel Laser [Anti-personnel Weapon]
|Anti-personnel Laser [Anti-personnel Weapon] Animation|
|Anti-personnel Laser [Anti-personnel Weapon]|
Siege Laser [Siege Weapon]
|Siege Laser [Siege Weapon] Animation|
|Siege Laser [Siege Weapon]|
Wide-area Cannon [Anti-personnel Weapon]
|Wide-area Cannon [Anti-personnel Weapon] Animation|
|Wide-area Cannon [Anti-personnel Weapon]|
Focused Fire [Siege Weapon]
22 sec Cooldown
Attacks a random target 15 times, inflicting M.DMG, and inflicts Focused Fire for a while. Inflicts extra M.DMG with each stack of Focused Fire on the enemy. Focused Fire can be stacked up to 30 times
|Focused Fire [Siege Weapon] Animation|
|Focused Fire [Siege Weapon]|
Release Siege Weapon
0 sec Cooldown
Kara turns into [Siege Weapon] mode and attacks the enemy, inflicting M.DMG with each hit. When in [Siege Weapon] mode, changes [Anti-personnel Laser], [Wide-area Cannon] skills to [Siege Laser] and [Focused Fire] skills. When the skill is used again, returns to [Anti-personnel Weapon] mode.
|Release Siege Weapon Animation|
|Release Siege Weapon|
Essence of Technomagic
When in [Anti-personnel Weapon] mode, increases all DEF and when in [Siege Weapon] mode, increases ATK, takes more DMG, and gains Immunity to CC. Recovers MP each time DMG is dealt to an enemy.
Anti-personnel Laser/Siege Laser
[Light] [Anti-personnel Laser] - Recovers 200 MP upon a Crit Hit // [Siege Laser] - Increases Mana Cost by 1 and DMG by 100%.
[Dark] [Anti-personnel Laser] - Reduces 300 MP of the enemy that took the DMG // [Siege Laser] - Reduces Mana Cost by 1
Wide-area Cannon/Focused Fire
[Light] [Wide-area Cannon] - Increases the Stun duration by 1 second // [Focused Fire] - Stacks 1 additional Focused Fire.
[Dark] [Wide-area Cannon] - Reduces Mana Cost by 1 // [Focused Fire] - Increases the max stack of Focused Fire to 60.
Release Siege Weapon
[Light] Increases DMG by 100% when there is only 1 enemy.
[Dark] Reduces all skill cooldown by 3% upon a Crit Hit.
Essence of Technomagic
[Light] MP recovery triples when there is only 1 enemy
[Dark] [Anti-personnel Weapon] - Increases ACC by 400 // [Siege Weapon] - Decreases all DEF by 60%, but increases Crit DMG by 40%
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%
[Dark] [Anti-personnel Weapon] - Increases ACC by 400 // [Siege Weapon] - Increases ACC by 400
| 0-Form Perpetual Motion Cannon, Heaven Shatterer
0-Form Perpetual Motion Cannon, Heaven Shatterer
|Increases ATK by 1% every second. Can be stacked up to||30||times.|
- Item introduction: An artifact from an ancient civilization that has been an engine that provides unlimited power. It's a mighty weapon with the power of a siege weapon, and its power comes close to that of the highest-rank magic. This weapon was found in the ruins of the old Republic of Grey, but it remained in storage since no one knew how to use it. Long after that, Kara was excavated and once she awakened, it teleported to her side. The highest-ranking technomagic weapon that was made in a similar way as the Mountain Fortres
| Ancient Power Source
Ancient Power Source
|[Release Siege Weapon] Increases DMG by 50% and decreases the target's M.DEF by 1% upon a Crit Hit. M.DEF Reduction Effect can be stacked up to||20||times|
- Item introduction: Kara's source of power and one of the greatest masterpieces of an ancient civilization that has been long forgotten. It's the basic technology that Annette used to make the Rascal, but not even she has been able to figure out everything about this special technology. A permanent engine that continuously creates unlimited magic power.
- Due to being a golem, her gender is seen as "neutral, female-type".
- She is 161cm (about 5'2' feet)
- Her birthday is May 30th
- Her constellation is Graham the Thief.
- She likes Energy Charge and her master.
- She dislikes orders that cannot be carried out and inefficient ways of doing things.
- She was awakened by Annette after years of being buried and sleep underground
- She is the first hero to be a golem.
- Her 5 star appearance gives her a slight resemblance to KOS-MOS from Xenosaga.
Story from the game: A human-type Golem that was made with ancient technomagic, but her appearance is just like that of a human girl. But she's an ancient weapon that has no feelings and was just made to be a tool. She was asleep in the ruins of an ancient civilization, deep underground in Galluah Plains. She was excavated by Annette, a technomagi in the Kingdom of Orvel, during her research and awakened in a new era with a new civilization.
Story from the patch notes: A human-type machine Golem made by a technomagi of a long forgotten ancient civilization. Found from the ancient ruins, and she was moved to the technomagic research center in Orvel. As a result, she was reborn by Royal Technomagi, Annette. Now, she is trying to learn the new world, new civilization, and the way to obey her new master. However, she finds a small bug from herself. Something a machine Golem would never dream about having one… ‘Emotions..’ – That machines don’t have… The mirror of Soul.
“… Master, I will destroy everything… That gets in your way…”
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|