|Warrior of the Holy Sword|
The Chosen Warrior of the Holy Sword Aea, the sword that saved the world once before. He can push back enemies and enhance himself with the power of this holy sword.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Kasel is the first unit you are given and serves as your first front-line unit when starting out. S1 (Judgement Blade) is on a relatively low cooldown, and is great for interrupting enemy skills. S2 (Valiant Dash) deals a small burst of damage while re-positioning Kasel into the mid-line of the enemy team. This has a niche in defending against AoE skills. S3 (Proxy of God) gives him a massive increase in Physical Dodge chance and stuns nearby enemies.
Kasel is best used as the sole front-line unit on a team. This will provide him the most opportunities to dodge enemy attacks, triggering his passive and increasing his DPS. Using another tank, and relegating him to an off-tank is not recommended.
New players may find it hard to utilize Kasel in the middle chapters because of his seemingly sub-par durability and damage. Some may choose to switch to Clause or another Knight/Warrior but Kasel is very capable of adequately clearing content if taken the time to put proper options on his gear.
Pros and Cons
+ Comes with UW + so OP
Kasel is a front-line unit whose kit revolves around dodge chance. As a warrior, do not expect him to deal damage on the same level as other classes. Focusing his gear on Physical and Magical Dodge chance will allow you to maximize the damage output of Kasel's passive while increasing his durability.
Options to Look For:
- Physical Dodge Chance
- Magical Dodge Chance
- Attack Speed
Between his durability, dodge synergies, and the long knockdown on his first skill, Kasel is a surprisingly good front-line unit in PvP. The low mana cost and low cooldown of his first skill lets him put a lot of pressure on the enemy while dealing decent damage, and should be used when possible. Having an ally use a knockback skill beforehand can allow Kasel's first skill to hit mid/back row units along with their tank, which can completely cripple the tempo of the enemy team.
Use Kasel if:
- Your team is looking to overwhelm the enemy team before they can use their skills
- You don't mind trading some durability for damage
- You have a low cost knockback elsewhere in your formation
Do not use Kasel if:
- Your team can't close the deal quickly
- You have another front-line unit
|Judgement Blade Animation|
|Valiant Dash Animation|
Proxy of God
20 sec Cooldown
??? P.DMG to nearby enemies and inflicts stun for 3 sec. Additionally, for 20 sec, ATK is increased by
??? and Dodge rate is increased by 250, while gaining immunity to CC. This status cannot be dispelled.
|Proxy of God Animation|
3 sec Cooldown
Upon dodging, deals
??? P.DMG frontal enemies in range, and reduces their ACC by 150 for 5 sec. After hitting the target, recovers 300 mana.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Ignores DEF if there is only 1 enemy.
[Light] Mana cost reduced by 1.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased P.DMG.
Proxy of God
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Light] ACC reduction is changed to 250.
[Dark] Casting is boosted and cooldown is reduced by 1 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Dodge +100.
[Dark] Upon attacking, attack 1 extra time, dealing 40% of ATK as DMG.
The Holy Sword, Aea
|Each attack has a 35% chance to dealing||160%||of ATK as P.DMG.|
Notes: This effectively increases Kasel's damage output by 40%.o
- Item introduction: A legendary Holy Sword given to the world by Lua. This legendary artifact materialized 100 years ago when the Demons invaded the Orbis Continent through the Dimensional Gate. According to the legend, the Hero king Kyle used this sword to pierce the heart of the Dark Lord Angmmund and brought an end to the war. However, the two simply vanished, and only Aea remained.
|[Proxy of God] Additionally, Dodge Rate is increased by 250, and ATK Spd is increased by||100||for the duration of skill.|
- Item Introduction: A rune that proves that one is an agent of Lua, the Goddess of Light. The Rune of Proxy is an artifact of the Church of Lua, and it's given to the knight who wields the Aea, the Sword of Light. The Rune of Proxy pushes enemies with the power of light and increases ATK and morale.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: Gauntlet imbued with the blessing of Lua, the Goddess of Light. Gauntlet passed down to the kings of the Orbis continent. Contains the encouragement of the goddess that allows you to use Valiant Dash towards enemies without any fear.
- Kasel is confirmed to be 18 years old.
- Kasel is 185cm tall (around 6'0' feet)
- His birthday is october 15th.
- He likes food from nature and dislikes fatalism.
- His constellation is Asiphia the empress.
- Kasel is the main protagonist of the story. Kasel grew up in an orphanage with Clause and Frey and has a great friendship with them. Early in the story he joins Cleo and Roi in his mission of the holy sword of Aea and struggles with this heavy duty. Kasel fears his dark side will overpower his good one.
- It is revealed he was the illegitimate son of king Kyle and Arlette. Arlette was frozen in ice by Pavel for many decades. Pavel teleported Kasel (while still inside Arlette's womb) and this is how Kasel is still alive 100 years later.
- Kasel is an ancestor of Scarlet due to Kyle being an orvelian king. Kasel could be a candidate for the throne of Orvelia but has no intentions to be king.
- The laughing masks, along other assassin groups were hired to kill Kasel. Since he is the warrior of the holy sword of Aea and the son of the former king, he poses a threat to many-credits to reddit user Nightshade_49.
- The early version reveals his step sister, Karen, was killed.
- Also from the same version his personality is drastically different, in the early version, he is pretty much vengeful and revenge driven as opposed to humble, kind and thoughtful like in the second and current version. That revenge oriented nature was transferred to Dimael.
- Kasel will almost eat everything that he finds delicious. This becomes a running gag where he will eat not just mushrooms, but also turtles (much to Frey's dismay), tigers, and up to including spider legs.
- Kasel's 2 star outfit gives him a slight resemblance to Gran from Granblue Fantasy.
- He was indirectly mentioned by Scarlet at the end of Priscilla's substory. There, he is referred to as The true successor to Orvelia
Story from the game: A squire of the kingdom of Orvelia. Traumatized by witnessing the Demons invading the village, and later, the assassination of his sword teacher, he fears the idea of anyone around him dying. His past has driven him to seek out his sworn brother from his early years in the orphanage, Clause, who joined an expedition, but never returned.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|