|Warrior of the Holy Sword|
The Chosen Warrior of the Holy Sword Aea, the sword that saved the world once before. He can push back enemies and enhance himself with the power of this holy sword.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Kasel is the first unit you are given (along with his unique weapon) and serves as your first front-line unit when starting out. He will shine the brightest after getting his 3rd skill and maxing it out, and is potentially one of the strongest heroes in the game. He has an S-ranking in raids and A-rankings in everything else (PvP/WB/Fortress WB), Although since the rework he has increased his ranking with Protianus and can easily be your highest dps in the group against him.
Pros and Cons
+ Comes with UW + Immunity to CC when under the effects of third skill + Has great survivability
- Group Synergy/makeup is very important for him to be in his best form
For Kasel the best gear make up is 4 Black Dragon pieces in PvE due to his Mana hungry skills BUT you can use Ice Dragon pieces if you need Extra HP for Tanking (tanking in my opinion is not ideal or necessary BUT he is quite capable as a tank if you are having trouble acquiring one or just want to cash out on his dodge capabilities).
- Side-note: Kasel is a front-line unit whose kit should focus on constant damage to proc his UW, he does not need an investment on dodge if you run his UT3 or run a sub dps like Naila who can increase his dodge chance. This will allow you to maximize the damage output of Kasel as his Passive isn't his main source of Dps when his UW is higher stared but rather his UW's Passive.
- Critical Damage
- Atk Speed
- Side-note: Focus mainly on his Critical damage as his UW's Proc is affected by it.
Between his durability, dodge capabilities, immunity to CC with his third skill, and the long knockdown on his first skill, Kasel is a surprisingly good front-line unit in PvP. His First skill does have a longer cooldown compared to most warriors and the cost is a bit higher so should be saved for certain moments in arena. The fact that his first skill is considered 2 CCs can come in handy if an enemy manages to dodge or resist the first hit. Having an ally use a knockback skill beforehand can allow Kasel's first skill to hit mid/back row units along with their tank, which can completely cripple the tempo of the enemy team. Kasel can be used as a dps in a bruiser team with heroes like Naila, or as a frontline tank with the ability to dive into the enemy team and group them.
Use Kasel if:
- Your team is looking to overwhelm the enemy team before they can use their skills
Do not use Kasel if:
- Your team can't close the deal quickly
- Recommended Artifact: Cross Pumpkin and Solar Stone are the best for Kasel to increase his UW's Proc chance. Angry Pumpkin is also ideal but Golden Mask of the Ancient King or Primer for the heroes are comparable and good backups to fall on if you do not have the three.
- Runes for PvE:
* UW = 3 Atk (Rune of Fierce Atk) * Primary Gear = Critical Damage (Rune of Frenzy) * Secondary Gear = Critical (Rune of the Heartless)
- Runes for PvP:
* UW = Velkazar Runes with a total of 22% def, 55 Tough, 11% Attack, 110 Acc, and 220 Mana/Attack (props to FlynnScifo) * Primary Gear = HP (Rune of Stamina) * Secondary Gear = crit (Rune of the Heartless)
- Synergy and team make up: Preferred healers for Kasel are Laias, Rephy, Lucias, Mediana, or Juno. Tanks like Clause (Bros for life), Phillop, Loman, Sonia (with the T4 S4 dark perk active) and Glenwsy work well with him. Due to Kasel not being a reliable amp its recommended to run a sub dps hero like Naila or Mirururururu to help. Lavril also works well but is optional and might not be the best for a 4 person team.
|Judgement Blade Animation|
|Valiant Dash Animation|
Proxy of God
20 sec Cooldown
??? P.DMG to nearby enemies and inflicts stun for 3 sec. Additionally, for 20 sec, ATK is increased by
??? and Dodge rate is increased by 250, while gaining immunity to CC. This status cannot be dispelled.
|Proxy of God Animation|
3 sec Cooldown
Upon dodging, deals
??? P.DMG frontal enemies in range, and reduces their ACC by 150 for 5 sec. After hitting the target, recovers 300 mana.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Ignores DEF if there is only 1 enemy.
[Light] Mana cost reduced by 1.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased P.DMG.
Proxy of God
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Light] ACC reduction is changed to 250.
[Dark] Casting is boosted and cooldown is reduced by 1 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Dodge +100.
[Dark] Upon attacking, attack 1 extra time, dealing 40% of ATK as DMG.
- Transcendence Recommendations for PvE are:
* T1-Attack Up * T2-Opportune Strike * T3-Proxy of the God DARK * T4-Monster Hunting * T5-Dark and light T5 * Tokens can be put to Warlike or Valiant Dash DARK
- Transcendence Recommendations for PvP are:
*T1-Attack Up *T2-Opportune Strike *T3-Tatical Foresight *T4-HP Up or Defense *T5-Light and Dark T5 *Tokens can go to Offensive Guard or Warlike, based on preference
All of these are quite capable of being active even if initially you come up short on points, you can use tokens to gain any points you may be lacking, especially since the update of 3/1/2019.
The Holy Sword, Aea
|Each attack has a 35% chance to dealing||160%||of ATK as P.DMG.|
Notes: This effectively increases Kasel's damage output by 40%.o
- Item introduction: A legendary Holy Sword given to the world by Lua. This legendary artifact materialized 100 years ago when the Demons invaded the Orbis Continent through the Dimensional Gate. According to the legend, the Hero king Kyle used this sword to pierce the heart of the Dark Lord Angmmund and brought an end to the war. However, the two simply vanished, and only Aea remained.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Crown of Light
|[Penetration] [Judgement Blade] Reduces Cooldown by 30% and increases DMG by||4%||upon every use. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.|
- Item Introduction: The crown of Kyle, the king of Orvelia and the Hero of Holy Sword. Worn by King Kyle during his expedition to kill Dark Lord Angmund 100 years ago, this golden crown contains the will of the Goddess of Light. After Angmund was defeated, the Crown of Light, along with the Holy Sword, Aea, was left in the place were the king disappeared.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Valiant Dash] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces Cooldown by 10% upon a Crit Hit.|
- Item Introduction: Gauntlet imbued with the blessing of Lua, the Goddess of Light. Gauntlet passed down to the kings of the Orbis continent. Contains the encouragement of the goddess that allows you to use Valiant Dash towards enemies without any fear.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Proxy of God] Additionally, Dodge Rate is increased by 250, and ATK Spd is increased by||100||for the duration of skill.|
- Item Introduction: A rune that proves that one is an agent of Lua, the Goddess of Light. The Rune of Proxy is an artifact of the Church of Lua, and it's given to the knight who wields the Aea, the Sword of Light. The Rune of Proxy pushes enemies with the power of light and increases ATK and morale.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Goddess Strike] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces ATK Spd of the target by||100||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: An azure-colored jewel that adorns the Holy Sword Aea. It is an intense condensation of sacred nature's spirit, bound by the teardrops of Lua, and has the mysterious power to guide the Guardian of Holy Sword on the path of light.
- Kasel is confirmed to be 18 years old.
- Kasel is 185cm tall (around 6'0' feet)
- His birthday is october 15th.
- He likes food from nature and dislikes fatalism.
- His constellation is Asiphia the empress.
- Kasel is the main protagonist of the story. Kasel grew up in an orphanage with Clause and Frey and has a great friendship with them. Early in the story he joins Cleo and Roi in his mission of the holy sword of Aea and struggles with this heavy duty. Kasel fears his dark side will overpower his good one.
- It is revealed he was the illegitimate son of king Kyle and Arlette. Arlette was frozen in ice by Pavel for many decades. Pavel teleported Kasel (while still inside Arlette's womb) and this is how Kasel is still alive 100 years later.
- Kasel is an ancestor of Scarlet due to Kyle being an orvelian king. Kasel could be a candidate for the throne of Orvelia but has no intentions to be king.
- The laughing masks, along other assassin groups were hired to kill Kasel. Since he is the warrior of the holy sword of Aea and the son of the former king, he poses a threat to many-credits to reddit user Nightshade_49.
- The early version reveals his step sister, Karen, was killed.
- Also from the same version his personality is drastically different, in the early version, he is pretty much vengeful and revenge driven as opposed to humble, kind and thoughtful like in the second and current version. That revenge oriented nature was transferred to Dimael.
- Kasel will almost eat everything that he finds delicious. This becomes a running gag where he will eat not just mushrooms, but also turtles (much to Frey's dismay), tigers, and up to including spider legs.
- Kasel's 2 star outfit gives him a slight resemblance to Gran from Granblue Fantasy.
- He was indirectly mentioned by Scarlet at the end of Priscilla's substory. There, he is referred to as The true successor to Orvelia
Story from the game: A squire of the kingdom of Orvelia. Traumatized by witnessing the Demons invading the village, and later, the assassination of his sword teacher, he fears the idea of anyone around him dying. His past has driven him to seek out his sworn brother from his early years in the orphanage, Clause, who joined an expedition, but never returned.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|