|Shaman of Lightning|
As the longtime Orc Chieftain of the Sky Wind tribe, he uses elemental attacks powered by the sky and wind. Strong bolts of lightning paralyze enemies, while allies are healed and blessed by the wind.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Kaulah is an insane support, a healer in the purest sense. His heal is channeled, meaning he can't do anything else when healing, but healing he does. His heal is both heal-over-time AND burst. Unless the enemy can kill your team in one shot, your team is pretty much invincible while Kaulah is channeling his heal.
The heal alone gives Kaulah enough merit to be run in every raid, but he has more tricks up his sleeve. He has an amazing team DPS buff, and he can lock down the dragon by himself with his stuns. He is however, quite slow to be used in arena, and due to the bursty nature of arena, his heals won't do much when his team dies in one hit.
Kaulah is very team friendly. He heals the entire team at the same time, and he can provide a substantial attacking buff to the entire team as well. His 1 targets at random, making it unreliable against multiple enemies, but stuns and deals significant damage when used against a single enemy. His passive can stun if you have it leveled up, but otherwise is hardly noticeable.
Kaulah's kit really shines when you bring him to raids. His heal is very effective and hits every ally unit, helping the whole team survive the big AoE attacks the boss dragon can unleash, and his 1 can stun the dragon without any support. His AoE buff is also great at helping the party clear the second wave of small dragons, which can be critical to surviving phase three.
Pros and Cons
+ strong CC + strong HoT heal + Atk and atk spd buff + Excels in Dragon Raid, Guild Raid, WB1, WB2, + Good in Story Mode
- Slow mana gain - Unreliable CC in multiple enemy situations
Kaulah has a critical hit sub-theme in his skills. His S1 gets a 25% increased crit rate when leveled, his S2 has 5 individual tics that can each crit giving it a higher average heal rate than a normal skill, and his S3 increases the party's critical hit chance by 25% while in effect. Add to that the fact that his passive can stun the entire enemy team when it crits, and you will see a significant reason to focus critical hit chance when gearing him up. Another thing worth considering is the overall high cost of Kaulah's skills, which can be improved upon by increasing his attack speed.
Options to look for:
- Critical Hit Chance
- Attack Speed
- Debuff Resist
- % Attack
- % HP
Kaulah is an interesting unit in PvP. His heal is completely uninterruptible when maxed out, meaning he can cast it and heal through any skill in the game. This can be particularly strong in the face of skills like Pavel's big blast, which would otherwise leave your entire team frozen and either dead or nearly dead. His buff when maxed increases your team's crit chance by 25% when maxed out, which can make your team absolutely annihilate the opposing team. His passive also gives you the chance to stun the entire team every 10 seconds, which can be surprisingly effective if you can crit fairly reliably. Unfortunately, Kaulah's 1 is random and completely unreliable, and his mana generation is abysmal. Still, if you are looking to tank through anything the enemy can throw at you, Kaulah might just be the guy that helps you do it.
Use Kaulah if:
- You want to heal through huge enemy attacks
- Your team is defensively oriented
- You want to overwhelm the enemy team with a huge buff
Don't use Kaulah if:
- You want to finish a match as quickly as possible
- Your heroes are too fragile to live through a big hit
- His CC skill can be useful in raids with CC bars. As he can take a chunk out of it.
|Healing Rain Animation|
|Swift Wind Animation|
15 sec Cooldown
59,261 M.DMG to 4 enemies every 15 sec, inflicting them with Electric Shock for 20 sec and inflicting Stun for 1 sec upon a Critical Hit. Enemies inflicted with Electric Shock take a total of
103,440 continuous M.DMG over 20 sec.
|Chain Lightning Animation|
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Light] Allies take 25% less DMG while this skill is in effect.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, additionally heal allies by 5% of their Max HP.
[Light] Recovers 1 orb of Mana for all allies.
[Dark] All effect becomes irremovable.
[Light] Electric Shock effect becomes irremovable.
[Dark] Increases Stun duration by 0.7 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] When Kaulah takes DMG, reduces ATK Spd of the attacker by 300 for 5 sec and its Mana by 200 every sec. This effect is only activated once every 5 sec.
- Item introduction: A staff resembling the four-winged thunderbird. Indeed, it has been crafted from a feather of a thunderbird, a beast considered holy among the Skywind Orcs. The staff has the power to communicate with the sky, read the weather, and control the air. To a Skywind shaman who uses the power of lighting, this staff i the ultimate medium.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Thunderbolt] Reduces the target's Heal Rate by 30% and the target's Mana by||100||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A bracelet made from a holy thunderstone. Also known as Thunder God's Tear, the thunderstone on the bracelet maximizes the power of Thunderbolt. It's passed down through generations among the orc shamans.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Healing Rain] Absorbs DMG of||200%||ATK and creates a shield that grants Immunity to CC for 1 sec when used upon allies with full HP.|
- Item Introduction: Mask of the auspicious thunderbird that brings rain. Once the Healing Droplets of the Skywind shaman begin, the soul of the thunderbird stays by those who were hit by Healing Rain and recovers their tired bodies.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Skywind Feather Decoration
|[Swift Wind] Mana cost is reduced by 1, and Crit DMG||20%||boost effect is added.|
- Item introduction: Feather from a thunderbird, guardian of rain and thunder. The high ranking shamans of the Skywind Tribe commune through the feathers of a thunderbird. Shamans use this feather accessory when using Swift Wind to become one with the thunderbird., increasing ATK and ATK speed of all allies.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Chain Lightning] Reduces the target's ATK Spd by 250 and increases M.DMG it takes by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A mysterious stone that summons Thunderbird. Holding the Thunder Elemental inside, it is a legendary stone that can infinitely bring forth to the power of the Thunder Bird.
- Soul Weapon Story: Thunderbird, the guardian of rain and thunder, is a sacred entity considered holy by the Skywind Tribe. Thunderbird, however, had never intervened in the matters of earthen beings, because it strongly believed that they should be the ones who control their fate's course. Even when the Demons first invaded 100 years ago, Thunderbird only offered to lend its power, and did not fight in battles. However, its idle choices resulted in a grand catastrophe. Countless lives suffered horrible deaths in the hands of Demons, and even Ogria was not safe from such devastation. Although the terrible war ended when Kyle defeated Dark Lord Angmund, Thunderbird regretted its decision ever since. 100 years have passed since then, and just when scars of the past were being mended, darkness unfolded over the world once again, dragging Ogria into chaos. Countless Orcs were slaughtered by Demons, and even Sieg, their high chieftain, fell, Not only that, dead Orcs were turned into undeads, and turned against their once-kin. Although Kaulah had been still fighting the Demons with Orc survivors, the outlook did not seem great. Hence, Thunderbird made its decision to directly aid the Orcs to save Ogria in crisis and to not repeat the same mistake from 100 years ago. Thunderbird appeared in front of Kaulah, and after hearing about the situation in detail, offered to lend its true power to Kaulah to save chaos-engulfed Ogria. Through his encounter with Thunderbird, Kaulah finally learned the ability to harness the power of the sacred entity, and the holy power he harnesses will purify all evil from the land.
- He is 46 years old.
- He is 210cm (around 6'8' feet)
- His birthday is march 11.
- His constellation is Lasiphil the Prophet.
- He likes fellow kinsman and world peace.
- He dislikes Malduk and war.
- The player first meets Kaulah in chapter 3.
- Kaulah is forced to kill his companion, Throne, after Throne attempts to kill Kasel and his allies.
- Kaulah is able to see future events through prophetic dreams.
- Kaulah explains that Malduk has tricked the orc tribe into thinking humans were attacking and enslaving orcs which makes all the orcs become extremely hostile to Kasel and his friends.
- Kaulah's apprentince is Dain, Dain is later killed by Maria.
- The high chieftain of the orc tribe, Sieg, is tricked by Malduk into killing the orc predecessor, Garuk.
- Sieg attacks Kaulah and Kasel forcing them to defend themselves and hit back.
- Sieg dies and Kaulah stays as the new leader of the orcs, until a new shaman chieftain is chosen.
- Aeatola was the orc that fought alongside Kyle 100 years ago.
This great Orc shaman wields the power of lightning. He is the chieftain of the skywind tribe and a respected elder of the Orc alliance. He has trained countless Orc shamans and is considered their spiritual leader. He is also one of the few shamans who has clairvoyant dreams, and he is wise enough to properly interpret them.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|