He is the leader of 3rd squad of the Hounds. He is very talented young man with splendid sword skills. He makes the enemies mad because he always smiles during the battle.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ versatile play depending on the combination of swords and abilities + pvp hero
- not optimal for pve - long cooldown for skills - cannot switch sword after choosing and cannot select for guild war defence. - low damage scalings, soul weapon required for high-tier pvp
Mm, You Better Pay Attention!
10 sec Cooldown
Attacks an enemy 11 times, dealing
143,787 M.DMG. Afterward, summons a [Dark Whirlpool] for 4 sec that attacks the target and nearby enemies 8 times, dealing
166,384 M.DMG. If Nocturnal Demonic Sword, [Night Sky] is selected, DMG of self's normal attacks increases by 50% and each normal attack reduces Cooldown of this Skill by 0.5 sec.
Heh, Let's Have Some Fun!
15 sec Cooldown
Dispels all negative effects from self and turns into [Shadow Dominion] state for 5 sec. While in [Shadow Dominion] state, ATK is increased by
75,992 and HP does not fall below 10%. After Skill use, [Ha! Full of Openings!] can be used within 5 sec. If Demonic Sword, [Dark Shadow] is selected, the Mana Cost of this Skill is reduced by 1.
Ha! Full of Openings!
0 sec Cooldown
Moves to the back of the enemy with the highest ATK, marking the target with [Dark Corrosion] and reducing the ATK Spd of the marked target by 400 for 10 sec. Kibera's attacks will prioritize the marked target. If Demonic Sword, [Dark Shadow] is selected, enemies inflicted with Dark Corrosion cannot receive positive effects, and have their Mana reduced by 250 every 1 sec.
Say Hello to Death!!
20 sec Cooldown
Sticks Darkslayer Demonic Sword, Veil into the ground, creating a shockwave that deals
332,027 M.DMG to nearby enemies in a circular range of self and inflicts Stun for 5 sec. Afterward, for 10 sec, unloads [Dark Thunder] to a random enemy every 2 sec, dealing
58,827 M.DMG and inflicting Stun for 0.5 sec. If Darkslayer Demonic Sword, [Veil] is selected, the Mana Cost of all Skills increases by 1, but DMG inflicted by this Skill will ignore DEF and the Heal Rate of enemies hit by [Dark Thunder] will be reduced by 50% for 5 sec.
Three Demonic Swords
At the beginning of the first battle, Kibera can select a demonic sword. He gains immunity to CC until he selects his sword, but he cannot recover Mana during that period. Once he selects a sword, his stats and the effect of a Skill will be enhanced depending on the selected sword.
Nocturnal Demonic Sword, [Night Sky] Increases ATK Spd by 300 and enhances the effect of [Mm, You Better Pay Attention!].
Umbral Demonic Sword, [Dark Shadow] Increases DEF by
18,992 and enhances the effect of [Heh, Let's Have Some Fun!].
Darkslayer Demonic Sword, [Veil] Increases ATK by
28,496 and enhances the effect of [Say Hello to Death!!].
Mm, You Better Pay Attention!
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Gains Immunity to CC for the duration of Skill.
Heh, Let's Have Some Fun!/Ha! Full of Openings!
[Light] Upon using [Ha! Full of Openings!], inflicts Silence to all enemies for 2 sec.
[Dark] When there are 3 allies or less, the effect of Shadow Dominion applies to all allies.
Say Hello to Death
[Light] Dispels positive effects of enemies within the range of the shockwave.
[Dark] Increases Mana Cost by 1, and increases DMG by 100%.
Thee Demonic Swords
[Light] Increases own ATK by 20% and automatically selects [Nocturnal Demonic Sword, Night Sky] at the beginning of first battle.
[Dark] Recovers own Mana by 150 every sec and automatically selects [Darkslayer Demonic Sword, Veil] at the beginning of first battle.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%
[Dark] Every 20 sec, increases M.DMG all enemies take by 30% for 15 sec.
- Item introduction: Kibera, true to his infamous title as the sword collector owns countless demonic swords. Among those demonic swords, he has taken a special liking to 3 particular swords: Dark Shadow, Night Sky, and Veil, which he carries around all the time.
The demonic sword Dark Shadow is a demonic sword from the east that Kibera was carrying even before he came to the Empire. Dark Shadow carries the legend of a fiend that terrorized the Eastern continent since ancient times, even before the Demon invasion. Long ago, eight humans and monsters had united to defeat this fiend that was harming humans and eating other monsters. After a fierce battle that lasted for 3 days and nights, the fiend was sealed into a pair of swords. One was named demonic sword Dark Shadow, and the other was named demonic sword Radiant Cover. As the leading members of the alliance, the Yuan family carried out the duty of guarding the pair of demonic swords and keeping a close eye on the sealed fiend by assigning two succeeding heirs to watch over them. This duty was passed down the Yuan family line for generations, but 10 years ago, during the succession rite of the two genius siblings, the swords disappeared after a horrible massacre that took the lives of several prominent Yuan family members. Along with the disappearance of the two brilliant siblings, there was a grim rumor that the demonic swords had bewitched the siblings. After the tragic incident, the next head of the Yuan family did everything in their power to find the treasured swords of the family, but the swords were nowhere to be found. After many years, the demonic sword Dark Shadow resurfaced to the world, with Kibera as its master.
The demonic sword Night Sky is a weapon that emanates Yin Mana due to harnessing the power of an archfiend blessed by the moon. In the East, Night Sky is famously associated with the 'Master of Yuho Mountains', an archfiend, who commands the fiends of the Yuho mountain range. The Master of Yuho Mountains is a former teacher of Kibera who vanished shortly with the demonic sword Night Sky. but the demonic sword came under the possession of Idrian, the advisor to the emperor of the Vespian Empire. Night Sky was offered to Kibera as a reward for agreeing to a particular contract. Kibera hadn't a single clue as to how the emperor's advisor came into the possession of his master's sword. Whether the advisor knew his master's whereabouts nor what he was after, but he could not pass the opportunity to obtain a powerful demonic sword that had ties to his master. Kibera accepted Idrian's proposal to join the Hound Unit.
The demonic sword Veil is a weapon that emanates Yang mana by drawing power from a gemstone that harnessed sunlight. It was used by the Demon commander whom Kibera fought while carrying out the Demon territory recon mission under Fluss' order. The Demon commander was a powerful. high-ranking Demon who was hungry for greater power. Hungry for power, he insisted on using Veil, a sword of that was out of his league. Eventually. his desire for Veil led to the sword corrupting the Demon's mind. The Demon commander became a puppet of the demonic sword and started destroying the ruins recklessly. The entire Hound Unit had to fight the Demon to take him down. Kibera requested the demonic sword Veil. which can even control high-ranking Demons, to be given as a 'rightful reward' for his efforts, while neglecting his actual mission of searching the ruins. Mitra was uninterested in any swords, Pansirone said it wasn't her 'style.' and wanting to get back to the mission. Crow gave permission and thus, Veil was added to Kibera's collection of demonic swords.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: An Eastern-style tobacco pipe. Its battered appearance tells of its age. Oddly enough, Kibera, who owns the pipe, is someone who hates smoking... One can only wonder who the original owner is of the pipe. Even though it looks old, it's been well maintained that one could use it right away. When asked if Kibera had ever used the pipe, his expression would flash a sense of longing and reply that while he never used the pipe, the smoke from the pipe spreads like will o' wisp, creating a beautiful scene.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
| [Heh, Let's Have Some Fun!] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Ha! Full of Openings!] After movement, gains immunity to CC for
- Item Introduction: An ornament with characters of the Eastern language engraved into it. The engraved characters supposedly form an Eastern name, but Kibera has never told anyone how to read it. Only after asking Kibera of its purpose several times, Mitra and Pansirone managed to learn that, it is an identification token and that it has been enchanted by a special shamanistic spell that protects the user from... something. They also asked if the token belongs to Kibera or someone else, but Kibera only smiled ambiguously and answered with a 'maybe," teasing the two. Irritated by Kibera's vague answer, Mitra and Pansirone left after swearing heavily on Kibera's twisted sense of humor. Or perhaps... Kibera just wasn't keen on telling his past...
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Special Mana Oil
|[Say Hello to Death!!] Increases DMG by||20%||and gains immunity to CC for the duration of Skill.|
- Item introduction: Unlike common swords, a demonic sword rusts in a peculiar way. The cursed energy such as resentment from the ones slain by that sword or the Mana waste of the user piles up, rusting the sword. This odd substance, of course, cannot be removed through conventional means. No matter how elaborate the owner maintains, the demonic sword, its blade eventually becomes dull, and its power leaks out. As someone who deeply cares for his swords, Kibera went on searching for a special maintenance technique. His search came to fruition when he heard that Valance of Magos Le'Flamme created an experimental special Mana oil. Kibera immediately visited Valance, and protested for a whole week and a full day and a half until she offered to supply him with the special Mana oil in return for fulfilling certain annoying and dangerous tasks.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: The rumor has it that the picture inside the haunted scroll keeps changing. Some would see a harbor village on the brink of ruin, some would see a paradise deep inside the mountains, while some others would see the maw of a black tiger, and be consumed by that black tiger. The haunted scroll from the rumors passed through many hands until it became Kibera's first exorcism target. Instead, Kibera took a liking to the shifting background of the picture and decided to add it to his collection When Kibera left his family, the scroll was one of the items that he had to leave behind. However, he was later reunited with the scroll at the night market of the fiends while he was still staying in the East. It was that moment when Kibera felt a string of destiny pulling him toward the scroll. He emptied his teacher's pocket and became the master of the haunted scroll once again.
- Soul Weapon Story: The half of the beast thať's been sleeping within Dark Shadow slowly consumed its owner, unlike its parted half. Dark Shadow planned to make Kibera a full fiend rather than the half-man, half-fiend he was. Its plan was well on its way until the Master of Yuho Mountains appeared. White Night, the archfiend who was known as the Master of Yuho Mountains, took pity on Kibera, who was wandering aimlessly after running away from his family, took him in and taught how to suppress the power of Dark Shadow that was slowly consuming him. It was then when Dark Shadow's plan to make Kibera his host and break free, failed. Unwilling to let Dark Shadow take control over him, Kibera swore to become stronger by using the Mana of all the demonic swords. Since then, he started to collect demonic swords across the continent. Unfortunately, the Mana of each demonic sword he acquired through many means could not harmonize with each other and ended up sinking to the depths, untapped. Kibera could only mindlessly collect demonic swords. Worst comes to worst, after gaining the demonic sword Night Sky from a contract Kibera's Mana balance drastically declined to Yin, pushing him closer to the fiend side. Despite the haunting situation, the emperor's advisor who gave him the Night Sky smiled softly and simply delivered a prophecy that a sword he will soon acquire will help. Kibera set the advisor's prophecy aside and continued to seize demonic swords faster, more fiercely, and more viciously. Kibera had someone to reunite with, after all. He had an answer to hear, and above all... He could not allow the monster to turn him into a fiend controlled by a sword.
- He is 27 years old.
- His birthday is May 5th.
- His constellation is Graham the Thief.
- He likes demonic swords, idiots who get fooled easily, nice scenery.
- He dislikes bugs, bitter food, divinations or prophecies.
- He is 186cm/ 6'1".
- He is the third hero to be released as a 5 star only hero, the first being Kirze and second being Cain.
Story from Patch Notes:
He is a wielder of demonic swords with a smiley face.
A rumor has that Kibera is a handsome man who is really obsessive about demonic swords and has outstanding swordsmanship skills.
Once he spots a demonic sword of his style, he tries everything he can to get the sword, whatever it takes. That lunatic obsession is the reason why people try to avoid him.
"...Then it seems there is no specific reason."
"Well, there was a quite legit sword there... That could be a reason... But, accomplished the mission anyways... Haha."
An officer stood up and picked up his suitcase while the red-haired young man was smiling and telling him he had no choice
Kibera is a cheerful wielder of demonic swords who hails from the East. Other than the fact that he's from the East, the only other thing known about Kibera is that he likes cheap food despite his noble and dashing appearance, he's a skilled swordsman, and that he is abnormally obsessed with demonic swords. Anyone with common sense would stay away from demonic swords as they are afraid of the curse and tragedies the 'evil power within these swords could bring upon. However, unphased by this so-called evil power, Kibera rather casually picks up these cursed demonic swords with no hesitation. Whenever Kibera comes across a fine demonic sword, his eyes blaze with desire as if he's declaring that he will seize the sword no matter what, This abnormal possession of trying to acquire a sword, even risking his very own life with no regard to gains or loss, has made people avoid him altogether because it feels like he's a possessed spirit of a sword.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|