|Crimson Crystal Cat|
A hybrid animal girl born with unique mana. During her early years, she was captured by the Dark Legion and became a guinea pig for body crystallization experiments. After escaping with her newfound power, she shatters her enemies with crimson crystals that form her body.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Free + Very good generalist DPS (single target and AoE) + Excels at sub DPS role with her CC boost too + Auto friendly
- Her DPS performance is based on pure luck (4% UW proc is really low) and increasing s3 stack damage - Need high investment to be efficient as DPS (especially with 5* UT3 if you don't want to depend on RNG too) - Not optimized for scoring content
Slash, Blade of Judgment!
9 sec Cooldown
Deals a total of
109,340 M.DMG over 7 attacks to nearby enemies in a circular range of self. The, attacks frontal enemies in range, dealing
160,085 M.DMG and knocking them down for 3 sec.
Disperse, Crystal Haze!
17 sec Cooldown
Unleashes the power of Arcane Crystals within to deal
82,398 M.DMG to all enemies and stun them for 2 sec. Upon casting, activates [Arcane Crystal Awakening] for 15 sec, which increases ATK Spd of all allies by 300 and releases a shockwave every 2 sec to enemies in range of self, dealing
90,398 M.DMG and stunning them for 1 sec.
Bloom, Crimson Flower!
20 sec Cooldown
Summons Arcane Crystals and deals
141,727 M.DMG to frontal enemies in a straight line. Shortly afterward, causes an explosion that deals
226,633 additional M.DMG and inflicts [Arcane Crystal Curse] upon enemies for 5 sec, reducing their ATK Spd by 200. Attacking enemies under [Arcane Crystal Curse] inflicts a stack of [Arcane Crystal Energy]. [Arcane Crystal Curse] explodes after 5 sec, dealing M.DMG
106,000 + 15,059 per stack of Arcane Crystal Energy.
|Bloom, Crimson Flower! Animation|
|Bloom, Crimson Flower!|
Notes The stack formula "(atk x 60%reduction[-1% per UW Star])x atk%". To increase stack DMG she might need to increase her ATK 1st Before ATK% then CDMG. Ways to gain ATK Allies with ATK buff or take transcendence "Offensive Guard" for 50% p.def become ATK.
End to Evil Deeds!
Increases own ATK by
39,672 and Crit Chance by 200, while increasing the duration of CCs that all allies inflict to Bosses by 30%.
Slash, Blade of Judgment!
[Light] Reduces Cooldown by 3% per each enemy hit.
[Dark] When there is 1 enemy, increases DMG by 100%.
Disperse, Crystal Haze!
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Increases the caster's DMG to all Non-Hero enemies by 20% while under [Arcane Crystal Awakening].
Bloom, Crimson Flower!
[Light] Increases ATK Spd reduction by 300.
[Dark] Inflicts 2 stacks of Arcane Crystal Energy.
End to Evil Deeds!
[Light] Increases DMG to Non-Hero enemies by 25% for 20 sec at the beginning of each battle.
[Dark] Deals 15% increases DMG to Bosses.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK Spd +100%.
[Dark] Increases Crit DMG by 40% and DEF Penetration by 150. This effect increases by 2 times after Kirze attacks the enemy 100 times.
- Item Introduction: Giant scissors created with crimson arcane crystals that form Kirze's body. They are based on antique scissors her mother used to have. It is a very versatile weapon that can be swung like a great sword or split into two like double swords.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Lotus of Crimson Crystal
|[Slash Blade of Judgment!] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces Mana Cost by 1.|
- Item Introduction: Crystal fragments sometimes sprouts from Kirze's body and fall off. unable to toss away what used to be part of her body, she picks them up and collects them. While being unsure of what to do with her growing collection, she stopped by Orvel, and a glass decoration in May's General Shop caught her eyes.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Remnant of Hobby
|[Disperse, Crystal Haze!] Increases ATK Spd by an additional||100||and increases DEF Penetration of all allies by 250 for the duration of Skill.|
- Item Introduction: Kirze adores dolls ever since she was a child, but all she had were rag dolls her mother made for her since her family did not have good living. While living with her mother, Kirze was able to learn some tips and tricks for sewing and doll making. After all this time, she still loves dolls, but now she makes them not oly for herself but for others as well. Especially for children who lost their loved ones at the hands of the rouge Demons
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Reminiscence of Escape
|[Bloom, Crimson Flower!] Decreases Cooldown by 30%, and gaining 1 stack of [Arcane Crystal Energy] has a||40%||chance to add 3 additional stacks.|
- Item Introduction: The first makeshift weapon Kirze made when she escaped from the Demon lab. They were made in haste- since this was her first time she resonated with the crimson arcane crystals- just so that she can escape. This pair of daggers are the very weapons that saved her and the other children. They hold important memory, so she carries them as keepsakes.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Moment of Peace
|[End to Evil Deeds!] Increases Crit Chance by an additional 250 and the duration of CC increase effect by an additional||10%|
- Item Introduction: Sewing tools that Kirze uses for her hobby. It is a must for her doll making pastime. Recently she was able to get her hands on special kinds of string and cotton. She can happily make better dolls with them. On a side note, the scissors are miniature version of her weapon.
- Soul Weapon Story: The place where the Crimson Arcane Crystals first appeared is known as the dimensional border between the Pandemonium and the material world. No one knows how and why the crystal was made, but it is told that the crystal was made by combining both power of the material world and the power of Pandemonium... According to rumors, there exists a gigantic Crimson Arcane Crystal on the dimensional border and that is the first Crimson Arcane Crystal. According to the records, there were many dark wizards who attempted to absorb the power of the first Arcane Crystal for themselves to no avail. Kirze, after awakening the power of her soul, unleashed the power of the Crimson Arcane Crystal, her source of power, and infused it to her weapon. The power that Elicipira harnessed through the very first Arcane Crystal was stronger than any power Kirze had harnessed. However. along with that great power, a great fear swept her. Kirze felt that as she utilized that power, her mind was gradually turning into a Crimson Arcane Crystal. It was as if she was losing her humanity more and more.
- She is 16 years old
- She is a cat animal hybrid.
- She is 162cm (about 5'3" feet).
- Her birthday is April 29th.
- Her constellation is Armil the Saint
- She likes rag dolls, cool riverbanks, small animals and children's laughter.
- She dislikes demons, nasty bugs, and rude people.
- She is the winning hero from the Global Hero Concept Design Contest.
- Her creator is player Mochi00.
- She is the first hero to be released as a 5 star only hero.
Story from Patch Notes:
Several years ago, the large Undead Army from Galluah scattered apart. Then, an incident arose where many towns of the Orbis Continent fell under attack and young kids from various tribes were kidnapped. Those kidnapped victims shared one thing in common: they were mutants with strong magic. One of them was a hybrid animal child - Kirze.
Those young victims were injected with crimson arcane crystals, and were forced to endure the painful torture of becoming a living arcane crystal mine.
Many of them could not survive the experiment, crystallizing into a red stone, and shattered into dust. However, Kirze’s body was resonating with the crimson crystal, and the experiment was over.
Kirze, with the crimson crystal power, defeated the Demon Force and rescued the survivors. Since then, her mission has been to hunt the Demon Force and protect the children. She would never allow any other person to go through the same experience she had.
"What do I fight for? … It’s for the justice in the world for the kids to live."
Few years ago, small towns all over Orbis were attacked by the undead army of Malduk. They were seeking out albino kids, ones who were born with unique and powerful magic. Malduk's subordinates captured these children , and injected them with crimson arcane crystals, a powerful energy source for Demons. The goal of this experiment was to transform them into crimson arcane crystal living mines- that would mass produce crimson arcane crystals until the moment they die. Pain from inhumane experiments took its toll on the children and one by one, losing their lives. Children who weren't compatible with the crimson arcane crystal were petrified and crumbled into dust. The remaining children who witnessed this horror were shaking with fear, and hopelessly awaited their death. But the experiment finally came to a success, Crimson arcane crystals resonated with Kirze, and she absorbed all the crystals in the area. As a result, she gained vast amount of mana and gained ability to manipulate crimson arcane crystals at her will. With her new found power, Kirze defeated Malduk's subordinates and fled from the lab with the surviving children. In the hopes of preventing futher casualties likes herself, Kirze took off and began to hunt rouge demons that crossed her path...
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|