|Holy Priestess of Water|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Equipment
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Unique Treasure
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
"A priestess that guards the Oasis of the Aegina Desert. A Water Dragon that has lived for eons. Her water holds powerful healing properties."
This beautiful and gentle priestess of water is actually a morphed blue dragon. In the distant past, she was worshiped by certain desert tribes. However, for some unknown reason, she has been sleeping for ages. She can command water to turn lands fertile, and she always used her powers to help her people. Humans, in return, built a golden shrine in her honor under the lake in Oasis. A flow of evil energy in the desert has awakened her from her sleep, and once again, she began using her powers to help those around her.
Pros and Cons
+ Her heals target your whole party; + Her shield gives CC Immunity; + Works as a mana battery; + Buffs party's M.DEF and M.Crit Resist; + Can be used in Story Mode, Dragon Raid and Arena; + Great in WB2.
- Her heal has a bit of travel time (it's not instantaneous); - Doesn't have good CC because the knockdown in her S3 is unreliable; - Attack has a bit of travel time.
- It may seem counterintuitive, but giving her some gear pieces with ATK lines will make her heal more with her UW.
- Her M. DEF buff applies to your whole party, making them tankier against M. DMG dealers.
- She can be paired with mana hungry heroes like Laudia.
| Black Dragon|
| Dark Legion|
|Orbs of Contract||Every 7 sec, increase M.DEF by 1% of ATK. This effect stacks up to 6 times.|
|Note:||This one is good against M. DMG heavy enemies.|
|Pocket Watch of Ancient Civilization||Every 10 sec, reduce all cooldowns by 1 sec and increase ATK Spd by 80 for 5 sec.|
|Note:||This one is good to make her spells have more uptime.|
8 sec Cooldown
Heals HP of all allies by
??? and reduces M.DMG they take by 15% for 5 sec. If the target's HP is below 50%, Heal Rate and the amount of reduced M.DMG the target takes increases by x1.5.
|Healing Droplets Animation|
15 sec Cooldown
For 15 sec, casts a shield that block
??? DMG on the ally with the lowest HP. While the shield is in effect, it grants immunity to CC, increases the ATK by
???, and heals
??? HP every sec for the ally.
|Bubble Shield Animation|
Festival of the Flow
20 sec Cooldown
??? M.DMG to nearby enemies and knocks them down. All allies, excluding self, recover 2 orbs of mana. Afterwards, for 12 sec, creates a whirlpool that deals
??? M.DMG to random enemies and knocks them down for 2 sec.
|Festival of the Flow Animation|
Blessing of the Water Dragon
All allies' M.DEF is increased by
???, and M.Crit Hit Resistance is increased by 250.
|Blessing of the Water Dragon Animation|
|Blessing of the Water Dragon|
[Light] Heal rate is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Upon healing, M.Crit Resistance rises by 25%.
Notes: Healing Droplets [Light] raises your overall healing potential, and it's a decent choice. Healing Droplets [Dark] is kinda niche, only working decently in PvP.
[Light] Changes the target to the ally with the highest ATK.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
Notes: Bubble Shield [Light] will make the shield affect ALWAYS your main DPS (if your team has someone other than your main DPS as the highest ATK character, then you're building something wrong). If your tank or sub DPS is in need of the shield, it won't target them. Bubble Shield [Dark] is kinda useless, because you most likely won't have mana issues with Laias.
Festival of the Flow
[Light] DMG effect occurs every 3 sec.
[Dark] Heal all allies by 15% of their max HP.
Notes: Festival of the Flow [Light] isn't advised, because your priests shouldn't be your damage dealers. Festival of the Flow [Dark] is a better choice, but still not a must. Pick it only if you need more healing.
Blessing of the Water Dragon
[Light] M.DEF boost is increased by 20%, and M.DEF Resistance is increased by 150.
[Dark] Increases self CC resist by 400.
Notes: Blessing of the Water Dragon [Light] is the best choice for most situations between the two, because it's an always active M. DEF buff. Blessing of the Water Dragon [Dark] is niche, and you should only pick it if you're being CC'ed too much. Even so, [Light] would still be better.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M. Block +200.
[Dark] Recovers 350 Mana of all allies every 3 sec.
Notes: [Light] gives base stats and M. Block, making her resistant to M. DMG sources. [Dark] is a MUST for Laias, making her an even better mana battery.
Flowing Circle, Eltoirre
|Increases the Heal Rate of all allies by||8%||and M.DEF by 5% of Laias' ATK. Every 5 sec, heals the ally with the lowest HP by||100%||of own ATK.|
- Item introduction: An ankh crafted in the shape of a phoenix. It symbolizes the natural cycle of life. In the ancient days, the nomads of the desert worshipped the blue dragon of the oasis as their protector. In return, she blessed them with rain and gave life to their crops. To show their gratitude, the nomads offered her various treasures, including Lazulia, the gem of water. Although she had no particular interest in material wealth, she accepted their gratitude, and used the treasures to build a temple within the oasis. This ankh is the sacred symbol of the temple, and contains the mighty power of water.
- Notes: Her UW raises her overall HPS, making her more reliable about healing. It's a good UW, but not exactly a must. Also, it's effective enough with zero stars, so you don't need to worry about awakening it.
Water Dragon Scale
|[Healing Droplets] Increases Heal Rate by 50%, and for 10 sec, increases the target's M.Block by||200|
- Item Introduction: A scale used to decorate Laias' hair accessory, where she has stored her own healing power in case she runs out of energy. When she woke up in the Shrine of Flow by the earnest prayers of Trovatia tribe, she came to think that young Lilia would not be able to protect the children of desert safely if she falls sleep again like she did 100 years ago. After contemplation, she stored her power in the scale so that she could give it to Lilia if anything happens.
Notes: If you want more healing, then you should just choose her UT1. It makes her S1 (Healing Droplets) more reliable, and it synergizes well with M. DMG tanks on your party.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Bubble Shield] Reduces Cooldown by||12%||and dispels Negative Effects from the target.|
- Item Introduction: Water essence that the Blue Dragons protect. The essence of an oasis that the Blue Dragons brought to the desert at the beginning of the world. Protecting and defending this is the sacred mission of the Priestess of Water Laias, and it is her favorite thing to do. The Oasis Crustal leads the Priestess of Water who uses the Bubble Shield to the person who most needs her help.
Notes: Her UT2 makes her shield more versatile, and you'll be able to use it reactively to dispel CC. If you use the shield proactively (before the CC, so you'll be immune), her UT2 is not so useful.
3rd Unique Treasure
Papyrus of the Flow
|[Festival of the Flow] Whirlpool effect targets 2 enemies and all allies recover additional||500||mana.|
- Item introduction: A sample of the ancient scripture, the Book of Chaos, that was swept away. The Book of Chaos is a historic scripture that is passed down to the Priest of Water, and it has records of culture, magic, and various fields. It was sealed in the Golden Shrine along with Laias, but most of the book disappeared while she was sleep. The remaining Papyrus of Flows is a boosting spell of the Festival of the Flow.
Notes: If you need to recover mana in bursts, you should pick her UT3. It restores less mana than her UT4, but it restores mana in bursts, while her UT4 restores it over time. Her UT3 also makes her S3 (Festival of the Flow) hit one more target.
4th Unique Treasure
Tear of God Dragon
|[Blessing of the Water Dragon] Increases DEF boost by 50%. All allies recover Mana by||40||every sec.|
- Item Introduction: A blueish, transparent jewel found where the first Water Dragon returned to the embrace of Mana. It is also known as the Hurt Soul of the First Water Dragon, as people think it contains the sorrow and yearning of the dragon toward its late spouse. Tear-like ripples form around the jewel when it is placed in the water. This is how it got its name, Tear of God Dragon.
Notes: Her UT4 should be your choice when you want a permanent mana battery. The Mana per second effect is active during your whole battle, so it's a stable mana source for your allies.
- Her exact age is unknown.
- She is 175cm (around 5'9' feet)
- Her birthday is July 9.
- Her constellation is Notmun the Turner.
- She likes swimming and washing her hair.
- She dislikes anything that disrupts the world's order.
- She hails from the Aegina desert.
- As she lived for eons, Laias is the oldest hero in the game.
- One of her dialogues when selecting 'Conversation' reveals that by the game's start, she has woken up and everything has changed.
- She has a kindhearted personality similar to Frey's and is also a priestess.
- As seen by her tail, Laias is actually a dragon taking on a human form.
- Her Japanese VA is Takatsuki Kanako, who voices Hanamaru Kunikida from Love Live! Sunshine.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|