|Holy Priestess of Water|
A priestess that guards the Oasis of the Aegina Desert. A Water Dragon that has lived for eons. Her water holds powerful healing properties.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Links
- 11 Gallery
Laias is a perfect healer for mana hungry comps with her s3 and passive.
Pros and Cons
+ AoE heals + Strong Single Target Shield + Mana battery + Buffs party's M.Def and M.Crit resist + Excels in Story Mode, Dragon Raid, Arena + Great in WB2
- Heal has significant travel time - S3 CC isn't very reliable
|Healing Droplets Animation|
|Bubble Shield Animation|
Festival of the Flow
20 sec Cooldown
81,981 M.DMG to nearby enemies and knocks them down. All allies, excluding self, recover 2 orbs of mana. Afterwards, for 12 sec, creates a whirlpool that deals
54,622 M.DMG to random enemies and knocks them down for 2 sec.
|Festival of the Flow Animation|
Blessing of the Water Dragon
All allies' M.DEF is increased by
3,732, and M.Crit Hit Resistance is increased by 250.
|Blessing of the Water Dragon Animation|
|Blessing of the Water Dragon|
[Light] Heal rate is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Upon healing, M.Crit Resistance rises by 25%.
[Light] Increases target ATK by 30%.
[Dark] Target's M.Crit Hit Resistance is increased by 25%.
Festival of the Flow
[Light] DMG effect occurs every 3 sec.
[Dark] Heal all allies by 15% of their max HP.
Blessing of the Water Dragon
[Light] M.DEF boost is increased by 20%, and M.DEF Resistance is increased by 100.
[Dark] Increases self CC resist by 400.
Notes: Blessing of the Water Dragon [Light] is the best choice for most situations just because it's some added, always-on MDEF. Although, one could spec her towards PvP with Blessing of the Water Dragon [Dark]. Neither of the Bubble Shield perks are very good.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M. Block +200.
[Dark] Laias increases M.DEF equal of 5% of her ATK to all allies she heals, as well giving them 75 mana each.
Notes: Her T5 Dark is very, very good.
Flowing Circle, Eltoirre
|Upon a Crit Hit, heals the ally with the lowest HP by||80%||of DMG dealt to target.|
- Item introduction: An ankh crafted in the shape of a phoenix. It symbolizes the natural cycle of life. In the ancient days, the nomads of the desert worshipped the blue dragon of the oasis as their protector. In return, she blessed them with rain and gave life to their crops. To show their gratitude, the nomads offered her various treasures, including Lazulia, the gem of water. Although she had no particular interest in material wealth, she accepted their gratitude, and used the treasures to build a temple within the oasis. This ankh is the sacred symbol of the temple, and contains the mighty power of water.
Papyrus of the Flow
|[Festival of the Flow] Whirlpool effect targets 2 enemies and all allies recover||500||additional mana.|
- Item introduction: A sample of the ancient scripture, the Book of Chaos, that was swept away. The Book of Chaos is a historic scripture that is passed down to the Priest of Water, and it has records of culture, magic, and various fields. It was sealed in the Golden Shrine along with Laias, but most of the book disappeared while she was sleep. The remaining Papyrus of Flows is a boosting spell of the Festival of the Flow.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Bubble Shield] Reduces Cooldown by||12%||and dispels Negative Effects from the target.|
- Item Introduction: Water essence that the Blue Dragons protect. The essence of an oasis that the Blue Dragons brought to the desert at the beginning of the world. Protecting and defending this is the sacred mission of the Priestess of Water Laias, and it is her favorite thing to do. The Oasis Crustal leads the Priestess of Water who uses the Bubble Shield to the person who most needs her help.
3rd Unique Treasure
Water Dragon Scale
|[Healing Droplets] Increases Heal Rate by 50%, and for 10 sec, increases the target's M.Block by||200|
- Item Introduction: A scale used to decorate Laias' hair accessory, where she has stored her own healing power in case she runs out of energy. When she woke up in the Shrine of Flow by the earnest prayers of Trovatia tribe, she came to think that young Lilia would not be able to protect the children of desert safely if she falls sleep again like she did 100 years ago. After contemplation, she stored her power in the scale so that she could give it to Lilia if anything happens.
4th Unique Treasure
Tear of God Dragon
|[Blessing of the Water Dragon] Increases DEF boost by 50%. All allies recover Mana by 40 every sec.|
- Item Introduction: A blueish, transparent jewel found where the first Water Dragon returned to the embrace of Mana. It is also known as the Hurt Soul of the First Water Dragon, as people think it contains the sorrow and yearning of the dragon toward its late spouse. Tear-like ripples form around the jewel when it is placed in the water. This is how it got its name, Tear of God Dragon.
- Her exact age is unknown.
- She is 175cm (around 5'9' feet)
- Her birthday is July 9.
- Her constellation is Notmun the Turner.
- She likes swimming and washing her hair.
- She dislikes anything that disrupts the world's order.
- She hails from the Aegina desert.
- As she lived for eons, Laias is the oldest hero in the game.
- One of her dialogues when selecting 'Conversation' reveals that by the game's start, she has woken up and everything has changed.
- She has a kindhearted personality similar to Frey's and is also a priestess.
- As seen by her tail, Laias is actually a dragon taking on a human form.
Story from the game: This beautiful and gentle priestess of water is actually a morphed blue dragon. In the distant past, she was worshiped by certain desert tribes. However, for some unknown reason, she has been sleeping for ages. She can command water to turn lands fertile, and she always used her powers to help her people. Humans, in return, built a golden shrine in her honor under the lake in Oasis. A flow of evil energy in the desert has awakened her from her sleep, and once again, she began using her powers to help those around her.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Dosarta, Glenwys,|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|