|Hunter of the Hand Cannon|
|Role||Main DPS/Sub DPS/CC|
A white goblin skilled in mechanical engineering, he uses a hand cannon to inflict explosive damage, harass enemies with special bullets, and inflict fatal damage to them.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
He might not have as much utility as Miruru but he makes up for it in damage.
Pros and Cons
+ AoE and CC on all skills + Can Amp + Low Mana Costs + Great in Arena, Story Mode, TOC
- Average Damage - subpar in Raids, World Boss
|Rapid Fire Animation|
|Smoke Bomb Animation|
12 sec Cooldown
Attach a Glue Bomb to a random enemy that explodes in 3 sec. The explosion deals max
116,474 P.DMG proportional to enemy's current HP to enemies in range and inflicts Stun for 3 sec. Upon attaching the Glue Bomb, target is inflicted with Stun for 2 sec.
|Glue Bomb Animation|
1.3 sec Cooldown
Each auto attack has a 15% chance of firing a bomb that deals
20,662 P.DMG to enemies in range and Stuns them for 2 sec.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Stuns the enemy for 3 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Blind duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1, and attacks a random target 2 times.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Activation chance is boosted by 10%.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased P.DMG.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Upon a Critical Hit, gain 5% Crit DMG and 30 CC Accuracy. Stacks up to 10 times.
- Item introduction: The destructive yet artistic magnum opus of a quirky Goblin inventor. This single-hand cannon packs the maximum amount of firepower a single Goblin can physically handle. Despite the dangerous amount of gunpowder used, this weapon has fortunately not blown up yet.
Goblincraft Special High-Density Gunpowder
|[Glue Bomb] DMG is increased by 50% and upon Crit Hit, recovers||200||mana|
- Item introduction: Gunpowder made with Lakrak's dangerous secret recipe. Lakrak believed that simple explosions weren't effective enough in terms of battle strategy, so he added some formic acid and stinging nettle poison to add a stunning effect. It requires an extremely accurate filtering process, and he uses it in secret to avoid abuse.
2nd Unique Treasure
Special Gas Mask
|[Smoke Bomb] Reduces Cooldown by 30% and increases blind duration by||1||sec.|
- Item Introduction: A high-performing mask that was made with special materials that lakrak obtained from around Orbis Continent. This mask is made from Harpy's first feather, a dragon's scales, a leaf from the World Tree, and the empire's mithril, which are all hard to find. This mask protects one from poisonous gas as well as the blinding effect of Smoke Bombs.
3rd Unique Treasure
|[Rapid Fire] Increases DMG by 50%, and increases P.DMG target receives by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A self-defense bullet with lower killing power. This bullet, whose design is based on Lakrak's knowledge in precise explosive engineering, is used to cause knock-back when using Rapid Fire. To minimize unnecessary killing, he makes it a point to label all his explosives.
4th Unique Treasure
Bada Boom Cannonball
|[Load Cannon] Reduces Mana of hit enemies by||400||The first strike in a battle will activate [Load Cannon].|
- Item Introduction: A cannon shell Lakrak made in collaboration with Miruru Pirates. After overcoming many hardships, Miruru Pirates and Lakrak joined hands and worked together for this monster of a weapon. The special Miruru gunpowder added a significant amount of destructive power to Lakrak's cannonball.
- Surprisingly Lakrak is only 19 years old.
- He is also 120cm (around 3'9' feet)
- His birthday is May 12.
- His constellation is Graham the Thief.
- He likes gunpowder, guns and cannons.
- He dislikes foolish goblins.
- He is first met in chapter 1 as a boss.
- Roi had met him before Kasel and his friends.
- He was shunned due to his albino white skin and bullied. Roi finds him and helps him.
- He created the custom hand cannon named Lakrak MK-2.
- Like Dimael he also attacks his own kind but he does it as they attacked him first.
- He reappears in chapter 3 alongside Maria. She told him if he helped her she would use her magic to create new weapons but is not on her side.
Story from the game: This eccentric albino Goblin enjoys developing powerful weapons more than anything else. Having been harassed and ostracized by other goblins due to his skin color, he feels no compassion toward his kind. He would gladly shoot, blow up, and smash even a fellow goblin to test his weapons. However, he also expresses his gratitude to those who help him, and this is how he became Roi's friend. Unfortunately, he is terrible at remembering faces, so he often tries to shoot Roi before he recalls who he is.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Lucikiel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|