|Hunter of the Hand Cannon|
|Role||Main DPS/Sub DPS/CC|
A white goblin skilled in mechanical engineering, he uses a hand cannon to inflict explosive damage, harass enemies with special bullets, and inflict fatal damage to them.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 Links
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
He might not have as much utility as Miruru but he makes up for it in damage.
Pros and Cons
+ AoE and CC on all skills + Can Amp + Low Mana Costs + Great in Arena, Story Mode, TOC
- Average Damage - subpar in Raids, World Boss
|Rapid Fire Animation|
|Smoke Bomb Animation|
12 sec Cooldown
Attach a Glue Bomb to a random enemy that explodes in 3 sec. The explosion deals max
116,474 P.DMG proportional to enemy's current HP to enemies in range and inflicts Stun for 3 sec. Upon attaching the Glue Bomb, target is inflicted with Stun for 2 sec.
|Glue Bomb Animation|
1.3 sec Cooldown
Each auto attack has a 15% chance of firing a bomb that deals
20,662 P.DMG to enemies in range and Stuns them for 2 sec.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Stuns the enemy for 3 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Blind duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1, and attacks a random target 2 times.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Activation chance is boosted by 10%.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased P.DMG.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Upon a Critical Hit, gain 5% Crit DMG and 30 CC Accuracy. Stacks up to 10 times.
|Each auto attack has a 25% chance of increasing ATK Spd by||300||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: The destructive yet artistic magnum opus of a quirky Goblin inventor. This single-hand cannon packs the maximum amount of firepower a single Goblin can physically handle. Despite the dangerous amount of gunpowder used, this weapon has fortunately not blown up yet.
- Item introduction: Gunpowder made with Lakrak's dangerous secret recipe. Lakrak believed that simple explosions weren't effective enough in terms of battle strategy, so he added some formic acid and stinging nettle poison to add a stunning effect. It requires an extremely accurate filtering process, and he uses it in secret to avoid abuse.
- Surprisingly Lakrak is only 19 years old.
- He is also 120cm (around 3'9' feet)
- His birthday is May 12.
- His constellation is Graham the Thief.
- He likes gunpowder, guns and cannons.
- He dislikes foolish goblins.
- He is first met in chapter 1 as a boss.
- Roi had met him before Kasel and his friends.
- He was shunned due to his albino white skin and bullied. Roi finds him and helps him.
- He created the custom hand cannon named Lakrak MK-2.
- Like Dimael he also attacks his own kind but he does it as they attacked him first.
- He reappears in chapter 3 alongside Maria. She told him if he helped her she would use her magic to create new weapons but is not on her side.
- Credits and special thanks to King's raid user 'Owaranai' for sending us hero index screenshots of Rodina and Lakrak.
Story from the game: This eccentric albino Goblin enjoys developing powerful weapons more than anything else. Having been harassed and ostracized by other goblins due to his skin color, he feels no compassion toward his kind. He would gladly shoot, blow up, and smash even a fellow goblin to test his weapons. However, he also expresses his gratitude to those who help him, and this is how he became Roi's friend. Unfortunately, he is terrible at remembering faces, so he often tries to shoot Roi before he recalls who he is.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska, Chase|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne, Shamilla|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina, Kara|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|