|Hunter of the Hand Cannon|
|Role||Main DPS/Sub DPS/CC|
A white goblin skilled in mechanical engineering, he uses a hand cannon to inflict explosive damage, harass enemies with special bullets, and inflict fatal damage to them.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
He might not have as much utility as Miruru but he makes up for it in damage.
Pros and Cons
+ AoE and CC on all skills + Can Amp + Low Mana Costs + Great in Arena, Story Mode, TOC
- Average Damage - subpar in Raids, World Boss
8 sec Cooldown
Attacks all frontal enemies in a straight line, dealing
59,615 P.DMG and inflicting Stun for 3 sec.. If the target is not a Hero, deals additional
28,612 P.DMG. [Experiment Success] Removes Cooldown.
|Rapid Fire Animation|
15 sec Cooldown
35,761 P.DMG to target and nearby enemies within range and inflicts them with [Explosive Material] for 10 sec, causing them to take 20% increased P.DMG and additionally inflicting Blind for 4 sec. [Experiment Success!] Dispels positive effects from enemies within range.
|Smoke Bomb Animation|
12 sec Cooldown
Attaches a Glue Bomb to a random enemy that explodes in 3 sec to a random enemy, dealing
122,921 P.DMG to the target and nearby enemies and inflicting Stun for 3 sec. If the target is inflicted with [Explosive Material] deals
80,531 additional P.DMG. [Experimentation Successful!] The bomb explodes upon contact.
|Glue Bomb Animation|
Normal attacks have a 15% chance of firing a bomb that deals
27,852 P.DMG to enemies within range and inflicting Stun for 2 sec. After each Skill use, Lakrak conducts an experiment. The experiment has a 50% success rate. Upon success, enhances the effects of the next Skill use. Experiment does not occur when Lakrak uses the enhanced Skill.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Reduce the Mana of hit target by 700.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Blind duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1, and attacks a random target 2 times.
[Dark] Target change to the enemy with the highest attack.
[Light] Increases the activation chance of the bomb by 10% and the duration of Stun by 1 sec.
[Dark] Upon a successful experiment, recovers 500 Mana.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Each successful experiment increases own ATK Spd by 300 and CC ACC by 300 for 10 sec.
- Item introduction: The destructive yet artistic magnum opus of a quirky Goblin inventor. This single-hand cannon packs the maximum amount of firepower a single Goblin can physically handle. Despite the dangerous amount of gunpowder used, this weapon has fortunately not blown up yet.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Rapid Fire] Increases DMG by 50%, and recovers||200||Mana upon a Critical Hit.|
- Item Introduction: A self-defense bullet with lower killing power. This bullet, whose design is based on Lakrak's knowledge in precise explosive engineering, is used to cause knock-back when using Rapid Fire. To minimize unnecessary killing, he makes it a point to label all his explosives.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Special Gas Mask
|[Smoke Bomb] Reduces Cooldown by 30% and increases blind duration by||1||sec.|
- Item Introduction: A high-performing mask that was made with special materials that lakrak obtained from around Orbis Continent. This mask is made from Harpy's first feather, a dragon's scales, a leaf from the World Tree, and the empire's mithril, which are all hard to find. This mask protects one from poisonous gas as well as the blinding effect of Smoke Bombs.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Goblincraft Special High-Density Gunpowder
|[Glue Bomb] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces the Heal Rate of a hit target by||20%||for 7 sec.|
- Item introduction: Gunpowder made with Lakrak's dangerous secret recipe. Lakrak believed that simple explosions weren't effective enough in terms of battle strategy, so he added some formic acid and stinging nettle poison to add a stunning effect. It requires an extremely accurate filtering process, and he uses it in secret to avoid abuse.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Bada Boom Cannonball
|[Load Cannon] Reduces Mana of hit enemies by||400||The first strike in a battle will activate [Load Cannon].|
- Item Introduction: A cannon shell Lakrak made in collaboration with Miruru Pirates. After overcoming many hardships, Miruru Pirates and Lakrak joined hands and worked together for this monster of a weapon. The special Miruru gunpowder added a significant amount of destructive power to Lakrak's cannonball.
- Soul Weapon Story: Lakrak had made many weapons, but nothing surpassed Lakrak MK-1. Not only did this weapon not malfunction even if it was overloaded with excess black powder, but also consistently delivered powerful blasts that met Lakrak's standard for ideal firepower. Lakrak however, did not stop there. Although Lakrak was a small, weak goblin, he never stopped with the development of the ultimate weapon, and it was his everything. In the end, Lakrak's endless desire to create the ultimate weapon awakened the soul accumulated within Lakrak MK-1. To satiate its creator's needs, the soul of Lakrak MK-1 became obsessed with devastating firepower, but it seems to be neglecting the fact that its obsession is potentially life-threatening to its master.
- Lakrak is only 19 years old. (Surprisingly)
- He is also 120cm (around 3'9' feet)
- His birthday is May 12.
- His constellation is Graham the Thief.
- He likes gunpowder, guns and cannons.
- He dislikes foolish goblins.
- He is first met in chapter 1 as a boss.
- Roi had met him before Kasel and his friends.
- He was shunned due to his albino white skin and bullied. Roi finds him and helps him.
- He created the custom hand cannon named Lakrak MK-2.
- Like Dimael he also attacks his own kind but he does it as they attacked him first.
- He reappears in chapter 3 alongside Maria. She told him if he helped her she would use her magic to create new weapons but is not on her side.
Hero's Backstory This eccentric albino Goblin enjoys developing powerful weapons more than anything else. Having been harassed and ostracized by other goblins due to his skin color, he feels no compassion toward his kind. He would gladly shoot, blow up, and smash even a fellow goblin to test his weapons. However, he also expresses his gratitude to those who help him, and this is how he became Roi's friend. Unfortunately, he is terrible at remembering faces, so he often tries to shoot Roi before he recalls who he is.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|