|Dancer of the Oasis|
Dancer of the Oasis: A dancer from a nomadic tribe in Aegina Desert. Her dance melts people's hearts, and her sharp blades silently take the lives of her enemies.
- Item Introduction: A rare treasure that is the manifestation of passion burning like a flame in the desert. A pair of these beautiful weapons is known to have been stored in the ancient God King's repositorium. When swung , they beautifully sound like the wind with the scent of a breeze. It is a sweet but lethal temptation, just like a mirage in the desert.
- Item Introduction: A Legendary veil only given to the best dancer in the continent. Performing a dance with it on can mesmerize those who are watching. Laudia used the veil to mesmerize enemies with her seductive dance and achieved everything she wanted.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A chest containing the artifacts needed for worship rituals for the Dragon of Water. Some ornaments on it are crafted with 'Azure Lapis Lazuil', a gem that represents complete fullness. It is the dearest thing that Laudia's father treasures, and it is only given to those who have the ability to lead the entire Trvatia tribe.
- Laudia is 22 years old.
- She is 169cm (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is October 11 which is the month of friendship.
- Her constellation is Asipha the Empress.
- She likes Laias, Lilia and people in the desert.
- She dislikes watching people suffer.
- She was released in the 26th of July update patch alongside Lilia and Zafir who were also from Aegina desert.
- she is tribal leader's daughter.
- Speical thanks to king's raid player 'Arcreux' for sending screenshots of Laudia to help with the wiki.
Story from the game: Trovatias are a nomadic tribe of Aegina Desert who inherited the tradition and religion of the ancient desert kingdom. Laudia is the daughter of the tribe leader and serves the Priestess of Water, Laias. She also looks after the tribe on behalf of her old father. When she prayed for help, God Dragon Laias and her sister Lilia woke up from their long sleep and led her and her tribe into the shrine, protecting them. Ever since, Laudia has been defeating demons in the tribe desert with Zafir, the leader of the Mauhata tribe of Desert Warriors.
Story from the patch notes: Trovatias are a nomadic tribe of Aegina Desert who inherited the tradition and religion of the ancient desert kingdom. Laudia is the daughter of the tribe leader and serves the Priestess of Water, Laias. When demon armies were matching towards Aegina Desert, Laudia led her people to the Oasis, which was located at the Shrine of Flow, and started praying for help for 3 days. Did God listen to her prayer? Gold and Blue temples appeared from the Oasis. And… They heard two different voices..
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya, Laudia|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Lilia|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|