|Dancer of the Oasis|
Dancer of the Oasis: A dancer from a nomadic tribe in Aegina Desert. Her dance melts people's hearts, and her sharp blades silently take the lives of her enemies.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
Whisper of Sand
11 sec Cooldown
Attacks target enemy and deals
85,122 M.DMG to enemies in close range, decreasing enemy block chance by 500 and Crit resistance by 500 for 8 sec. Additionally, attacks and deals
110,667 M.DMG and stuns them for 3 sec.
|Whisper of Sand Animation|
|Whisper of Sand|
20 sec Cooldown
Increases own ATK by
25,288 and Crit DMG by 70% for 10 sec. Then moves a short distance forward, dealing
79,852 M.DMG to enemies in movement range and Charms them for 5 sec if the skill was used in the Arena. Can activate [Alluring Ambush] once within 5 sec after use.
[Alluring Ambush] : Attacks target enemy 3 times, dealing a total of
251,250 M.DMG. Deals extra
118,241 M.DMG ignoring the target's DEF to Boss enemies and enemies inflicted by Charm.
|Enchanting Flow Animation|
Dance of the Desert
20 sec Cooldown
Attacks enemies in range 30 times, dealing a total of
563,880 M.DMG. Additionally throws the 'Blades of Arlaq' at random enemies 30 times, dealing a total of
379,800 M.DMG. Extra
1,693 DMG is stacked every time the blade hits the same enemy. [Blinding Acceleration] can be used once during skill activation, and the 'Blades of Arlaq' prioritize targets inflicted by Charm.
[Blinding Acceleration] : Gains immunity to CC for 3 sec and ATK Spd is increased by 800.
|Dance of the Desert Animation|
|Dance of the Desert|
Blessing of Oasis
Decreases CC duration inflicted on self by 30%. Upon using a skill, gains [Blessing of Oasis] for 20 sec, increasing own Penetration by 30 and DEF by
1,680. [Blessing of Oasis] can be stacked up to max 10 times and cannot be dispelled.
|Blessing of Oasis Animation|
|Blessing of Oasis|
Whisper of Sand
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Light] Gains 2 orbs of mana after movement. Gained Mana is consumed over 10 sec.
[Dark] After using [Enchanting Flow], [Alluring Ambush] can be used twice within 10 sec.
Dance of the Desert
[Light] Recovers 30 Mana every hit.
[Dark] Mana cost is increased by 1 and DMG is increased by 100%.
Blessing of Oasis
[Light] Gains 2 stack of [Blessing of Oasis]
[Dark] Per each stack, takes 2% less DMG from enemies other than heroes.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP+15% / ATK.Spd +100.
[Dark] At the start of each battle, gains immunity to CC for 7 sec, and ACC, CC ACC are increased by 300 for 10 sec.
Whispering Sands, Arlaq
|[Blessing of Oasis] can be stacked up to max||14||times, and upon auto attack, all skill cooldown is decreased by||4%||with 10% chance.|
- Item Introduction: A rare treasure that is the manifestation of passion burning like a flame in the desert. A pair of these beautiful weapons is known to have been stored in the ancient God King's repositorium. When swung , they beautifully sound like the wind with the scent of a breeze. It is a sweet but lethal temptation, just like a mirage in the desert.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Anklet of Oasis
|[Whisper of Sand] Makes the effect irremovable, and recovers Mana by||140||upon Critical Hit.|
- Item Introduction: An anklet of the Trovatia tribe that's used for the dance to summon the God Dragon in the Shrine of Flow. Only one individual chosen by the great desert can wear it after being tested by the sandstorm. Laudia, the leader of the Trovatia, is its current owner. The anklet does not reveal its true powers until it is soaked for days in the holy oasis that only shows itself to the chosen one.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A chest containing the artifacts needed for worship rituals for the Dragon of Water. Some ornaments on it are crafted with 'Azure Lapis Lazuil', a gem that represents complete fullness. It is the dearest thing that Laudia's father treasures, and it is only given to those who have the ability to lead the entire Trvatia tribe.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Veil of Charm
|[Dance of the Desert] Skill cooldown is decreased by 30% and Penetration is increased by||100||during skill activation.|
- Item Introduction: A Legendary veil only given to the best dancer in the continent. Performing a dance with it on can mesmerize those who are watching. Laudia used the veil to mesmerize enemies with her seductive dance and achieved everything she wanted.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Earrings of God Dragon
|[Blessing of Oasis] Increases DEF boost by 50%. Upon gaining Blessing of Oasis, increases ATK Spd by||100||for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Earrings that the God Dragon Laias bestowed upon Laudia. On the last day Laudia performed the ritual for the God Dragon at the Shrine of Flow, Laias finally opened her eyes. Then, some orbs of water appeared around laudia, releasing blue, blinding light. The orbs landed upon the hands of Laudia and became a beautiful pair of earrings. It was a gift blessed by the oasis, the token of gratitude that Laias gave to Luadia in recognition of the painstaking effort Laudia made to bring her back.
- Soul Weapon Story: Arlaq was supposed to carry the power of a Soul Weapon through Cain. When Laudia was first bestowed with the awakened Arlaq as a Soul Weapon. she recognized a fragrance which is feint, yet existent. However, the fragrance had disappeared when she attempted to get a whiff of its smell after going through numerous incidents. After a few trial-and-errors, Laudia realized that Arlaq must be fully awakened in order to invigorate that fragrance. At the end of severe training, Laudia was finally rewarded. Laudia was dancing as if she was being guided by a sandstorm when a captivating fragrance pleasantly entered her system from both her hands. After the dances, Laudia was struck with enlightenment that she had just achieved the zenith of blade arts. It marked the birth of the greatest Desert Dancer of all ages. Arlaq accepted Laudia as one worthy of its power, and granted her its maximum power. Arlaq's fragrance is no longer just a simple scent with captivating odor. Now its ever-alluring fragrance is capable of completely bewitching its target, shaking the willpower of the target at very core. This irresistible fragrance, when blended with Laudia's dance, can charm both sight and smell of living beings.
- Laudia is 22 years old.
- She is 169cm (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is October 11 which is the month of friendship.
- Her constellation is Asipha the Empress.
- She likes Laias, Lilia and people in the desert.
- She dislikes watching people suffer.
- She was released in the 26th of July update patch alongside Lilia and Zafir who were also from Aegina desert.
- She is tribal leader's daughter.
Story from Patch Notes:
Trovatias are a nomadic tribe of Aegina Desert who inherited the tradition and religion of the ancient desert kingdom. Laudia is the daughter of the tribe leader and serves the Priestess of Water, Laias. When demon armies were matching towards Aegina Desert, Laudia led her people to the Oasis, which was located at the Shrine of Flow, and started praying for help for 3 days. Did God listen to her prayer? Gold and Blue temples appeared from the Oasis. And… They heard two different voices..
Trovatias are a nomadic tribe of Aegina Desert who inherited the tradition and religion of the ancient desert kingdom. Laudia is the daughter of the tribe leader and serves the Priestess of Water, Laias. She also looks after the tribe on behalf of her old father. When she prayed for help, God Dragon Laias and her sister Lilia woke up from their long sleep and led her and her tribe into the shrine, protecting them. Ever since, Laudia has been defeating demons in the tribe desert with Zafir, the leader of the Mauhata tribe of Desert Warriors.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|