|Lovely Evil Spirit|
A ghost born from an amalgamation of countless lives that perished unjustly. Despite her origin, Lavril is surprisingly naive and innocent. She siphons the life energy from her enemies using her spectral powers.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Unique Treasure
- 8 Links
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
10 sec Cooldown
Deals M.DMG to the enemy and reduces it's Crit Resistance by 300 for 10 sec. Hit enemies become affected by [Lavril's Ectoplasm] for 5 sec. taking M.DMG every 0.5 sec. Every time an enemy take DMG from this skill, HP of all allies is healed 5% of the DMG dealt.
24 sec Cooldown
Heals the HP of an ally with the highest ATK and heals additional HP regularly for a certain time. Increases Crit DMG of the ally by 50% + 15% of Lavril's Crit DMG for 15 sec. [You Scare Me...!] becomes available for 5 sec after casing this skill.
You Scare Me...!
Leave Me Alone...!
25 sec Cooldown
Swirls a Spectral Tornado in a wide range to the front, dealing M.DMG ever 0.5 sec for 5 sec. Each hit reduces ATK of hit enemies by 3%. This effect can be stacked up to max 15 times.
At the beginning of the first battle, forms a [Soul Link] with an ally with the highest ATK. This effect cannot be dispelled. The ally recovers bound by [Soul Link] has their ATK increased and recovers 100 mana every second.
[Light] Increases M.DMG the target takes by 25%
[Dark] Recovers 1 orb of Mana when the target dies, and Cooldown of this skill is reset.
[Light] [Bear Up...!] Keeps target's HP from going below 5% of the duration of skill.
[Dark] [You Scare Me...!] Increases the target by 1
Leave Me Alone!
[Light] Reduces Cooldown by 30%
[Dark] Reduces Mana Cost by 1
[Light] Increases DEF Penetration of the ally bound by Soul Link by 300.
[Dark] Increase ALL DEF of the ally bound by Soul Link by 15%
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP+15% / CRIT DMG +20%
[Dark] Upon taking a hit, increases ATK of the ally bound by Soul Link by 3%. This effect can be stacked up to max 20 times.
- Item introduction: Another spectral entity that got separated from Lavril. Unlike kind Lavril, Dunn Nemecia is the amalgamation of the negative and agressive souls that were inside her. Fortunately, this cute but scary ghost keeps its evil side hidden most of the time and uses its powers only when its host needs it, or when it senses a threat. But one must keep in mind that this strange ghost is not a nice, harmless being. It pulls mischievous tricks such as laying pointy toys around a sleeping person, throwing a freshly cooked dish to the ground, and tripping passerby. But it could do a lot more than just 'tricks' if it weren't in control of Lavril.
|[Leave Me Alone...!] Skill duration is increased by 1 sec and each hit increases M.DMG the target receives by||1%|
- Item introduction: When Lavril came into being, people thought of her as a scary ghost and spread rumors about her. The Church of Lua called in the high priests nearby to take care of her. The Saint of Blessings Lucias and the maverick Baudouin were among the ones that answered the call. Upon hearing about Lavril, the two hurriedly tracked her down and confronted her. As soon as they saw her, they realized that she was not an ordinary ghost, but an amalgamation of child ghosts. It didn't take long before they knew she wasn't a threat. However, the Church had spoken. Ghosts are to be exorcised, and as priests, they were supposed to cleanse her and guide her to where she belonged. But Lucias had a different idea. Lavril was a pure soul that did not deserve an exorcism, and he wanted to let her proceed to the next realm when the time comes, following the law of nature. Lucias took out his handkerchief, wiped the tears off Lavril's face, and showed her the path to the light with the teachings of Lua. This handkerchief reminds her of Lucias, the light that guides her when she is in trouble.
2nd Unique Treasure
| [Bear Up...!] Increases Heal Rate by 50% and Crit DMG by 20%
[You Scare Me!] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces target's M.DEF by 10%
- Item Introduction: On one sunny dau, Lavril was wandering around a village timidly, wanting to make some friends. She wanted to go inside the village and make some friends, but the recent memory of being driven away by the priests of lua kept her from doing so. Just then, she heard a joyful singing near the flowerbeds just outside the village. Curious, she slowly moved toward where the voice was coming from. A girl was singling and playing a harp among the full-blown flowers, and the children, animals, even fairies were dancing to her song. Mesmerized by the scene, she was walking toward the flowerbeds before she knew it. The moment she set her foot in the flowerbeds, fairies and animals started to shriek and hide, and children burst into tears. They were very sensitive to energy, and they felt threatened by Lavril's presence. The girl, however, reacted in a completely different way. She calmed the creatures down, picked a few flowers around her, and handed them to Lavril. Holding the flowers, Lavril gave a blissful smile out of the feeling of acceptance. Then, animals, fairies, and children all started to greet her merrily, having realized Lavril would not harm them.
3rd Unique Treasure
Tarot Card of the Moon
|[G-go Away!] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces hit enemies' Heal Rate by||20%|
- Item Introduction: It was late at night when Lavril found a tent of a wandering fortune teller. There were strange creatures plying around her, and they were creating a strange atmosphere that made Lavril difficult to approach. The fortune teller sensed her presence and welcomed her.
-Welcome to Stardust Fortune Teller's Tent, what do you wish to know? Looking at the fortune teller smile, Lavril timidly opened her mouth. -W-we...we want to make a friend. A friend who is different than us....A friend who breathes, who we can touch....Wh-where could we make a friend like that...? The fortune teller handed her a card, smiling. On the card that the moon was engraved on, there was a powerful creature drawn on the surface. It was the creature that Lavril feared. Lavril tried to put the card down instantly out of Visceral fear. But she felt the creature accepting her touch, as if revealing her anxiety. Lavril was surprised for a moment, but soon felt at ease. Then, the fortune teller put her hands on Lavril's. -You don't have to look far. Aren't we already good friends? Finishing her sentence, the fortune teller started moving cards, one by one, still holding Lavril's hands. The cards were telling things to the fortune teller in silence, as if they wanted to make Lavril's desperate wish come true. Soon, the cards were all laid out in order and the fortune teller opened her mouth, smiling. -These boys and girls seem to like you very much. They were telling me that you're going to meet countless people that you will hold dear. Before long, you will meet the friends that you've been waiting for.
4th Unique Treasure
Tear of Soul
|[Together Forever…] Increases ATK boost by 50%. Allies under Soul Link have their Heal Rate increased by 10%.|
- Item Introduction: Most ghosts are unable to control themselves, blinded by rage and hatred. Generally, they are envious of the ones that are alive. They are pure evil, as they attack the living to turn them into ghosts. However, it would be unfair to call Lavril a mere ghost because Lavril is a truly exceptional being created from the souls of innocent children. It is ironic that something created from so many souls can be so lonely. When she came into this world, she had no idea of what her identity was. Only the groundless pain and agony tormented her entire body. The sorrow of children's souls that died from pain became tears that fell from her eyes. The spiritual power went on a rampage and summoned ghosts that amalgamated into Lavril. As she emerged into this world, vast darkness was cast around her. The spiritual guide, Rephy was the first one to find Lavril who was crying. Along with the help of Oddy and Nyx, Rephy was able to find Lavril upon hearing the news about her from the spirits.
Out of the various gifts that Rephy presented to Lavril to stop her from crying, this one in particular caught Lavril's attention. It's a kind of jewel that was left behind by the ghosts that were severely indulged in evil thoughts. It's the last piece of trace left behind by the souls that became liberated by having their evil minds purified, it is known that this jewel consoled Lavril's deep sorrow.
- Her age is unknown since she's a spirit.
- Her height is 131cm (around 4'2 feet)
- Her rabbit is male.
- Her birthday is May 30, month of hope.
- She likes people who could be friends with her, animals and lively villages.
- She dislikes scary people, malice, being viewed as a monster.
- While there are undead and demon characters, Lavril is technically the first ghost character.
- She is the first character where her costume is immediately available after release as opposed to later like the rest.
Story from the game: A very unconventional ghost. Those who see her may think of her as a ghost of an ordinary girl, but she's not a single spectral entity. Rather, she's an amalgamation of countless souls. Filled with tremendous spectral energy, she is powerful enough to make souls tremble and cast curses at her will. ....That is, if she was an ordinary ghost. Although she's a ghost born from an amalgamation of young souls that died in the Demon war 100 years ago, the souls of children are too pure and innocent to bear any grudge. Lavril, having been born with them, came into being with a pure and kind mind. Nonetheless, she's still a ghost. Her nature won't change. Even though she's currently a kind and poor girl, a child is like a piece of blank paper, in which a single drop of ink can easily change its color. Without any proper guidance, she can be a threat.
Lavril's story from the patch notes:
During the 100 years of the bloody Ascension War, many humans perished. Death was distributed without regard for gender or age and many men, women and children lost their lives. For a certain time, the spirits of the dead were overflowing the land of Orvel and the Priests of Lua mobilized for helping those poor souls.
Despite all their efforts, they were not enough to purify them all. The Order helped as many soldiers and civilians as possible, and after a long time their efforts seemed to finally bear fruits, but...
Rumors started to spread in Orvel, that a new Evil Spirit has been wandering around recently. On a ground that Evil Spirits ere supposed to have been purified over the last 20 years. People are talking about the presence of a little girl with a sad yet lovely figure , that carries around her a mysterious doll and countless evil spirits.
There was no report of any harm to humans, but a Priest of Lua's Order was sent there to investigate on this ghost that instills anxiety to the people around. To determine who she is...
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|