|The Royal Vermilion Blood|
A vampire princess who fought alongside the heroes from 100 years ago. A pure blooded immortal vampire, she is currently recovering from her past battles. She wields dominion over all blood, utilizing her minions to attack the enemy.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
|Blood Orb Animation|
17 sec Cooldown
122,244 M.DMG to target enemy and creates a Blood Zone that lasts for 10 sec around the target. Enemies within the Blood Zone receives
8,741 M.DMG every 0.5 sec, and M.DEF is reduced by 30%. Per every stacked Blood Curse, DMG is increased by 0.5%. Upon use, consumes 20% of current HP.
|Blood Zone Animation|
12 sec Cooldown
Attacks enemies in a straight line 3 times, dealing a total of
107,109 M.DMG and inflicting stun for 3 sec. Per every stacked Blood Curse, DMG is increased by 0.5%. Upon use, consumes 10% of current HP.
|Blood Banquet Animation|
When HP is over 50%, ATK is increased by
6,029 and DEF Pen is increased by 250. Upon attack, inflicts target with Blood Curse, dealing a total of
3,460 M.DMG over 20 sec, and recovering 10% DMG dealt from Blood Curse as HP. Blood Curse can be stacked max 100 times, and cannot be dispelled.
|Blood Dominator Animation|
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1 orb but DMG is boosted by 100%.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Light] Damage is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Light] Upon attacking an enemy with over 80 stacks of Blood Curse, all skill cooldowns are reduced by 5%.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Max stack of Blood Curse is changed to 200.
[Dark] All allies' heal rate is increased by 20% and all enemies' heal rate is reduced by 20%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] All skill HP consumption is increased by 50% but cooldowns are reduced by 20%.
Scarlet Ruler, Dominicia
|If HP is over 50%, ATK is increased by||20%||If HP is under 50%, takes||10%||reduced DMG.|
- Item introduction: A staff of blood that has been passed down in the family of the Vampire Lord through the generations. Its crimson color symbolizes the authority, insight, and the absolute power of the Vampire Lord. Deep in the underground of the Galia Plains is the holy land of the Vampires. This legendary staff lies there, ready to appear at the call of the master worthy of it, wherever that may be.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Old Silver Cup
|[Blood Orb] Increases DMG by 50% and leaves||5||stacks of Blood Curse on the target.|
- Item Introduction: An old silver cup of the first Vampire Queen. Queen used this cup to hold the blood of the one she cherished the most. It is a symbol of her immense sorrow and lunatic pleasure. It is a core item for holy rituals of Vampires, and the ones that go through the ritual of the cup are granted more beautiful and darkly colored Blood Orbs.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Spell of Bloody Mist
|[Blood Zone] Increases DMG by||20%||and the effect duration by 2 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Magic tool of the successor of blood. The spells of the pure Vampire Lord's family have been passed down through generations. The successor of Lewisia is Vampire Sir Lusben, and the spell of Bloody Mist is a gift from him. Lewisia hates anything that has to do with being a successor, but she likes how the Blood Zone reduces her fatigue, so she enjoys using it.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Blood of the Ancients
|[Blood Banquet] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon Crit Hit, recovers 400 mana.|
- Item introduction: Ancient vampire queen's blood. The more pure-blooded a vampire is, the stronger their mana blood. The greatest of them all is the ancient vampire queen's blood, and the vampires who drink her blood will have unlimited life and mana. It is a highly addictive type of blood, so be careful when using it.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A ring that the underworld Vampire society in Galluah Plains presented to the Scarlet Ruler in respect. Since then the Vampires show their respect by kissing on the ring. When Lewisia was born, the previous ruler passed the ring to her on the spot, proclaiming the birth of a new ruler. Little did Lewisia know that the proclamation was actually the beginning of the ordeal she had to go through to become a new ruler.
- Soul Weapon Story:
- She is over 500 years old.
- She is 172cm (about 5'8' feet)
- Her birthday is February 2nd.
- Her constellation is Satula the Sage.
- She likes traveling leisurely and comfortably.
- She dislikes war and disorder.
- Due to fighting alongside King Kyle a century ago, she used all her strength and energy and was transformed into a little girl.
- In her child form, she lives with humans and is analyzing how the world has changed.
- She is on a mission to find the holy sword.
- The player meets Lewisia in chapter 7.
- Her title is "The royal vermilion blood". It is likely vermilion is her family name.
- Although technically a princess, she can be considered the queen of her kind.
- Gau becomes very caring towards her and decides to protect her.
- Lewisia is the only character to have 3 changing forms. Each form receives a different costume.
- Her 3 forms are that of a young child, pre-teen/teen and adult (where her energy is complete).
A vampire princess who joined Kyle in his war against the demons 100 years ago. She is a pure-blood vampire who has lived for over 500 years. Often considered the Queen of vampires, she is nigh immortal. The tremendous expenditure of her power during the war against the demons has taken its toll, and the immortal princess now assumes a child-like form. After the war, she blended into human society and watched the world change over the next 100 years while slowly restoring her power. When the demons reappeared and the holy sword awoke, Lewisia sensed the sudden shifts of energy. Soon after, she left on a journey to find and observe the newly chosen warrior.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|