|The Daughter of Storm and Sea|
A Blue Dragon girl who has just passed her Hatchling period and a sister of Laias, the Priestess of Water. Although she is still inexperienced and young, those who look down on her tend to pay dearly. She uses the relentless energy of water to decimate her enemies.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Build
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Good single target DPS who is also decent against small swarms + Low CD skills + Fast Mana gain when perked right
- Has a habit of stealing buffs from a main DPS even with a lower UW and attack - Requires specialized gear due to passive
Due to her passive, Lilia can't be built with BD set. The best option for her is RD, Lava or Manticore. Best stats for her are Mana Recovery/Sec because it'll up her ATK. Her 3rd skill does a lot of damage and has a low cooldown, which is why UT3 is better for her.
8 sec Cooldown
For 8 sec, summons Aqua Tempest to a random target and enemies in target's range and deals
??? P.DMG every 0.5 sec. If the target is killed, Aqua Tempest is summoned to attack another random target for the remaining time.
|Aqua Tempest Animation|
20 sec Cooldown
When activated, turns into the Everlasting Oasis state for 15 sec. During the Everlasting Oasis state, mana recovery rate per sec is increased by 150% and ATK is increased by
???. Additionally, all DEF is increased by
|Everlasting Oasis Animation|
12 sec Cooldown
Throws water drops 15 times to random enemies, dealing a total of
??? P.DMG. Additionally, throws big water drops 5 times to target and other enemies in target's range, dealing
??? P.DMG. Enemies hit by the big water drop are inflicted by Stun for 2 sec. Per each water drop thrown,
??? mana is consumed, and mana consumption rate is increased by
???. Stops use when mana becomes 0.
|Celestial Cataract Animation|
Mana recovery upon ATK is fixed, but own ATK is increased by
??? and mana recovery per sec is increased to 120. Per 6 mana recovery per sec, ATK is increased by 1%.
|Aqua Purification Animation|
[Light] Hit target's ATK Spd is decreased by 250 for 10 sec.
[Dark] Each use increases DMG by 20%. Stacks 15 times max.
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1 and is additionally activated on the ally with the highest ATK excluding self.
[Dark] Skill duration is decreased by 5 sec and all effects are increased by 100%.
[Light] While in use, gain immunity to CC.
[Dark] Per each water drop thrown, mana cost and mana consumption rate are increased by 100%, and per each water drop thrown, there is a 50% chance of throwing an extra water drop.
[Light] At the start of each battle, recovers 1000 mana.
[Dark] Deals 15% increased DMG to Boss monsters.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] ATK is increased by 15% per 1 orb of mana.
Infinite Spring, Cielamaha
|Mana is recovered by||50||per each sec, and upon each ATK there is an 80% chance of dealing||20%||of ATK as P.DMG.|
- Item Introduction: An infinite spring that endlessly spouts water. It is a jar made by the First Blue Dragon, who ruled all the waters on earth. It reacts to the imagination of the user. To a young, sensitive and creative girl like Lilia, it is the greatest treasure and weapon.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Whisper of Sea
|[Aqua Tempest] Reduces Cooldown by 2.5 sec and enemies inflicted by Aqua Tempest take||10%||increased P.DMG.|
- Item Introduction: A hairpin, made with gemstones and coral stones from the Sea of Eternity, that Laias gave to Lilia. It looks like a simple hairpin for a child, but the materials from the Sea of Eternity contain the energy of Water Dragons, making Lilia's Aqua Tempest much more powerful.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Heart of Flow
|[Everlasting Oasis] The effect cannot be dispelled, and Crit DMG is increased by||20%||during skill duration.|
- Item Introduction: A gold necklace for girls that Laias crafted for Lilia with a Gem of Protection. It gleams with the energy of water elementals in it. It is a symbol of Laias's care for her little sister.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Bottomless Kettle of Elementals
|[Celestial Cataract] Upon each ATK there is a 7% chance of throwing a big water drop, dealing 100% of ATK as P.DMG and increasing own Crit DMG by||2%||for 7 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A kettle that Lilia's old cacti friends made for her on her birthday. The kettle infinitely produces the cleanest and purest water there is. However, if too much water is used at once, it shuts its spout, which is a feature added by the Cacti to help Lilia stay in control of the water until she becomes more skilled at it.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Key of Purity
|[Aqua Purification] Every 10 sec, increases own Crit DMG by 80% and Mana Recovery/Sec by||30%||for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A sacred key found in the center of the oasis. When the tribe was performing an evil-purging ritual for the First Water Dragon, a strange chest floated up in the center of the oasis. No one could open it until Lilia came, summoned by her tribespeople. The chest started shaking as soon as Lilia approached, and it opened on its own after releasing a bright light. Inside the chest was a key. lilia knew as soon as she saw it that it was not an ordinary key and has been keeping it safe until now. What it opens is still unknown, but it is certain that the key maximizes Lilia's purifying powers.
- Soul Weapon Story: The very first Blue Dragon. In the ancient time, it had attuned all water of the world. Cielamaha is the legacy of that dragon, a relic which Lilia considers most precious, and the strongest weapon she could fathom. Lilia had never met the First Blue Dragon. The only thing she could do is to picture how the dragon would have looked like from his legacy that is Cielamaha. One day, Lilia questioned herself: 'Why did the First Blue Dragon create Cielamaha? It was a simple question, but was enough to stimulate her curiosity. The young dragon's imagination flowed like a stream of water from a lake, and reached the conclusion nobody thought of: it awakened the water elemental residing in Cielamaha, an entity that accompanied the First Blue Dragon in the ancient times. The awakened water elemental had a doubt on young Lilia's potential, and on whether she was worthy of wielding Cielamaha. Trials were given to her, yet she overcame them through the flexible use of water. It then accepted Lilia, and now Lilia can harness a water tempest stronger than that of other Blue Dragons with the aid Of the water elemental.
- Her exact age is unknown due to being a dragon.
- She is 120cm (around 3'9' feet)
- Her birthday is September 14 which is the month of truth.
- Her constellation is Judgment Layan.
- She likes Laias, sweet drinks and people in the desert.
- She dislikes those flirting with her sister (Neraxis, Sereinel)
- She (or Laias) is the first hero to have a playable sibling. Since Epigael and possibly Adin are not playable as of now.
- From 6 September 2018 to June 2019, she was the app icon. On 5 December 2018, she had a Christmas version of her icon. Fallen Frey and Dark Lord Kasel replace her.
Story from Patch Notes:
A Blue Dragon girl who has just passed her Hatchling period and a sister of Laias. She follows her elder sister all the way, and she looks adorable. She is still a little girl, but she handles things quite fast and precisely, and that’s why also Laias trusts her.
She has been protecting the Shrine of Flow in the Oasis when Laias was still in deep sleep. However, she had no choice but to wake her sister to be prepared for the ambush of the demon armies, and to protect children of the desert.
“You know.. I’ve learned the power of swirling water from my sister. I will show you the true power of The Blue Dragons!”
A God Dragon of the Oasis and a sister of the Priestess of Water, Laias. She is still a young Blue Dragon who loves her sister who is much older than her. When Laias fell into a deep sleep after exhausting her powers in the battle 100 years ago, Lilia defended the Shrine of Flow on her own. It was when she heard the children of the desert making desperate prayers that she finally woke up the Priestess of Water to protect them. Unlike her mild and thoughtful sister, she is somewhat strict, and the way she controls the power of flow and water is more aggressive, too. She feels the need to protect her beautiful sister against flirting, unworthy men.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|