|The Gatekeeper of Trust|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
The Gatekeeper of Trust: The Gatekeeper of the Orvel Monarchy. Without royal permission, no one can even get one step past Loman. The great power from his halberd forces his enemies to kneel before him.
|Cut Ground Animation|
25 sec Cooldown
Removes negative effects from all allies. Casts a shield upon all allies that absorbs
315,448 DMG for 5 second(s) and reduce all DMG to allies by 20% for 10 second(s). The shield grants immunity to CC while it lasts.
|Shrouding Creed Animation|
24 sec Cooldown
Hits frontal enemies within range 3 times. First 2 hits deal
102,676 P.DMG and stun enemies for 1.5 second(s) while the last hit attacks enemies in wider range 2 times, dealing
242,634 P.DMG in total. The last hit stuns enemies for 5 seconds and leaves [Mark of Creed] on the enemies, damaging them for 10 second(s). Targets with [Mark of Creed] take additional
95,532 P.DMG from allies excluding caster. Additional DMG effect is activated only once every 0.5 second(s).
|Knight's Creed Animation|
The Last Gatekeeper
Stacks [Endurance] every second. [Endurance] cannot be dispelled, and when stacked 30 times, deals
70,202 P.DMG, ignoring DEF on nearby enemies and reduces ATK of affected enemies by 20% for 10 second(s). A successful block grants 1 additional [Endurance] stack. This effect is activated only once every 0.2 second(s).
|The Last Gatekeeper Animation|
|The Last Gatekeeper|
[Light] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Increases P.Weakness of the affected target by 25% for 10 seconds.
[Light] Reduces cooldown by 5 seconds.
[Dark] The shield lasts 5 seconds longer.
[Light] When there is 1 enemy, DMG is boosted by 100%
[Dark] While in use, gains Immunity to CC.
The Last Gatekeeper
[Light] Increases the number of 'Endurance' stacked every second by 1.
[Dark] Decreases ATK Spd of the affected enemy by 200 for 10 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200
[Dark] Increases ATK and M.DEF of all allies by 10% of Loman's M.DEF.
- Item Introduction: The halberd held by an ancient guardian statue defending the gate of the labyrinth that was recently discovered at the Royal Underground. The old, eroded statue was holding the halberd firmly in its hands, as if showing its determination to protect the labyrinth against intruders. Loman, who was in charge of the labyrinth excavation, felt something indescribably sublime from the statue and showed due courtesy in front of it. At that moment, the statue dropped is halberd to the ground and began to crumble away. The halberd itself seemed unaffected by time and was imbued with a mysterious energy. 'That statue suddenly crumbled and dropped the halberd...' Scarlet said, glancing over the report. 'Yes ma'am.' Scarlet then gazed at Loman. 'The unyielding sincerity of protecting a place until his very body collapses... I know a man like that.' 'Pardon, ma'am?' He looked at scarlet with a puzzled face as she handed over the halberd, smiling.
Sea of Invocation
|[Knight's Creed] Reduces Cooldown by 30%, and increases P.Weakness of the target by||10%||for 10 seconds.|
- Item Introduction: An heirloom of Loman's family, this special pendant is bestowed by the first King of Orvelia to Loman's family in honor of their service and loyalty to protect the Orval Monarchy. Its true origin is unknown, but it is believed to be an accessory that has the spirit of the Guardian of Orbis Continent from an ancient civilization. The owners of this item have said the same thing. When they resolve to stake their lives to defend what is important to them, they invoke a might power like the waves of the sea, People now believe this blue gem invokes spirits, and it started to be called the Sea of Invocation. Loman received it as an heirloom from his father when he entered the castle, and he always keeps it with him.
2nd Unique Treasure
Wooden Doll Miniature
|[Shrouding Creed] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and recovers target's Mana by||400||.|
- Item Introduction: Loman used to carve small sculptures as big as his hand while sorting out this thoughts when things went wrong. As he smoothed out their edges, he'd feel at peace, recalling how he was when he was just learning the basics. It was just a pastime at first, but it soon became his hobby, a passion that filled his room with hundreds of sculptures. And one day, Loman started to make wooden dolls to give to his friend and his men. Back then, sorcerous dolls known to protect hearts from evil were popular in Orvelia. Loman asked an old shaman who practiced ancient folk remedies to enchant his wooden dolls with a spell of protection, and he gave them to his colleagues.
3rd Unique Treasure
Basic Combat Techniques of Orvelian Knights
|[Cut Ground] For 10 sec, reduces the target's P.Block by 500 and CC Resist by||100|
- Item Introduction: A basic martial arts that covers the basics that all Orvel knights learn. Among their many skills, Cut Ground provides a solid foundation for a knight's fighting style. It is one of the first skills knights learn, but its complicated mechanism creates a big difference in power between the novice and the proficient. Loman has read it more than a thousand times since he became a knight, and he always goes back to it whenever he feels the need for further improvement.
- Loman is a 24 year old man.
- He is 187cm (around 6'1' feet)
- His birthday is January 12.
- His constellation is Guardian Mertis.
- He likes Clause, Demia, Jelly and Wood Carving.
- He dislikes Mint and Ginseng.
- He is the gatekeeper of orvelia kingdom, protecting the castle from danger.
- He mentions "Her majesty" in one of his dialogues so it is possible there is a Queen in Orvelia.
Story from the game: If one were to choose the most trustworthy among the Guardian Knights, Loman's name would be one of the first to come to mind. The royal family trusts him so much that they appointed Loman as the Gatekeeper of the Orvel Monarchy. He is usually a gentle and friendly man, but becomes uncompromising when anyone tries to approach his king without royal permission. No one who has seen his halberd, the one bestowed by Scarlet, split the air has ever returned alive. While off duty, however, he is a sensitive man who enjoys wood carving as a hobby.
Story from the patch notes:
A descendant of Loman’s family, who has been gatekeeping the Orvelia for generations. He is one of the most trusted people by Scarlet. He is currently guarding the Ancient Royal Vault and Royal Underground Labyrinth at the Orvel Castle. Not even a single raider has survived against Loman when they tried to steal royal treasures. If you dare to enter the castle, you might not survive against his enormous halberd. “If you dare to pass me, Loman, without permission, you may not survive.”
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|