|Grand Elidoran Scholar|
|Role||Main DPS/Sub DPS/CC|
The elf druid who joined the Human Allied Forces when the Dark Lord invaded. Communes with nature and attacks enemies using trees.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Trans Perk: 1/2-2/3-2-2-dark.
UW rune: 3x mana/atk or 2x mana/atk + 1x atk
Stats: Atk/Atk Spd/HP/P.Dodge/1x Lifesteal
Trans Perk: 1-2/3-2/3-2-dark
UW rune: 2x mana/atk + 1x atk
Stats: Atk/Crit/Crit Dmg/Atk Spd/1x Lifesteal
Trans Perk: 1-4-3-2-dark
UW rune: 1x mana/atk + 2x atk
Stats: Atk/Crit/Crit Dmg/Atk Spd/Pen/1x Lifesteal
|Thornbush Forest Animation|
Seed of Belladonna
15 sec Cooldown
Creates a Seed of Belladonna around the target for 10 sec. The seed deals
209,900 M.DMG to nearby enemies every 2 sec, increasing M.DMG the target takes by 30% and reducing Heal Rate by 30% for 5 sec.
|Seed of Belladonna Animation|
Wrath of the Forest
|Wrath of the Forest Animation|
Normal and Skill attacks inflicts Poison on a target, dealing a total of
1,370,280 continuous M.DMG and reducing Heal Rate by 5% over 20 sec. Poison can be stacked up to max 5 times.
[Light] Reduces Mana of the hit target by 250. If the target is a boss, reduces Mana by 500.
[Dark] Recovers 250 Mana upon a Critical Hit.
Seed of Belladonna
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Increases the duration of the CC inflicted upon enemies by 30% for 5 sec.
Wrath of the Forest
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1 orb but DMG is boosted by 100%.
[Dark] Increases Mana Cost by 1 and dispels positive effects of enemies within range.
[Light] Reduces target's ATK by 5% per stack of Poison.
[Dark] If the target is a boss, increases DMG of Poison by x3.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] At the beginning of each battle, immediately reduces self's Cooldown of all skills by 30% and increases DMG dealt to Non-Hero enemies by 20% for 90 sec. DMG Boost effect can be stacked up to max 5 times and is irremovable.
- Item introduction: The legend has it that, once every 100 years, the World Tree bestows one of its branches to a chosen once. The branch radiates with eternal life, gaining immense power and knowledge to its owner. Fusing the branch with the stone of the Forest, an Elven Treasure, Lorraine created this staff. Now, she can call upon the forces of nature and remain connected to the World Tree wherever she goes.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Book of Life
|[Thornbush Forest] Increase DMG by 50% and reduces Cooldown by||1.2||sec.|
- Item Introduction: The Book containing knowledge about all life in the forest. A magical book passed down among the guardians of the World Tree since ancient times. After being in the hands of Elidoran sages for a long time, Lorraine now has it in safekeeping.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Seed of Belladonna] Reduces Mana Cost by 1, Mana of hit enemies by||200||and recovers own Mana by||100|
- Item Introduction: The beautiful but poisonous Belladonna. It's a dangerous plant that only the Great Sage can handle. The little Belladonna that is mixed up with vines poisons enemies and makes them defenseless against magic attacks.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Root of the World Tree
|[Wrath of the Forest] DMG is increased by||20%||Upon Crit Hit on enemies with over 5 stacks of Poison, skill cooldown is reduced by 4%|
- Item introduction: Proof of the unity between the Druids and the World Tree. The great sages of Elidora have always maintained a deep bond with the World Tree. The roots of the World Tree are proof of its deep bond with the Druids. They attack enemies with supernatural DMG whenever Druids shout the Wrath of the Forest to show nature's fury and hostility.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Terrarium of Circulation
|[Poison] Poison effect becomes irremovable and for the duration of Poison, target takes||10%||increased M.DMG.|
- Item Introduction: A terrarium made with a broken World Tree twig. As breaking twigs of the World Tree is considered very bad luck, they are normally purified and discarded. However, Lorraine received a new revelation from it and decided to make a small terrarium out of it.
- Soul Weapon Story: A World Tree branch is the core of Roburu, and it has a strong lifeforce which it inherited from the world tree. The infinite lifeforce amplifies Lorraine's magic, while also imbuing Roburu with the characteristic of 'growing staff'. The branch stayed inside the weapon and watched Lorraine silently over time. As a druid, as a mentor of the royal family, as a friend and advisor to the old hero. Lorraine went through many processes of agony, and at the end of everything, when the time to make a choice approached, the branch chose Lorraine as its rightful master. The branch chose to grow as a staff, together with Lorraine instead of growing into a new World Tree. Roburu now draws power and potential from the World Tree, and together with Lorraine, they will protect the forest together.
- Her age is unknown but she is over 100 years old.
- She is 168cm (around 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is May 25th.
- Her constellation is Graham the Thief.
- She likes tranquil forests and beautiful songs.
- She dislikes anything that harms nature.
- Lorraine is the wise druid from the Elidora forest.
- The players meets her in chapter 2 right after Selene.
- Despite having a minor role, she is an important figure who explains to Kasel about the nucleus of darkness.
- She is able to use magic and creates a magical field to protect the elves.
- In the early version, she is found in Chapter 4 (early Gaullah Plains) where she was controlled by darkness, in the final version, she is now found in Chapter 2 and is no longer under the control of darkness.
- Her story reveals there is a king of Elidora who is likely Selene's father.
- As of December 19, 2018, she has a new design
The Great Sage of Elidora is the wisest of the Druids. As one of the heroes who fought against the demon invaders 100 years ago, she is often considered the wisest person on the entire Orbis continent. She has taught and trained countless Elves, and possesses keen insight and mystic powers befitting her age. It is said even the current king of Elidora as well as his children were once all her students. Having recently sensed a strange disturbance from the Elidora forest, she is preparing the path for the wielder of the holy sword.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|