|Grand Elidoran Scholar|
|Role||Main DPS/Sub DPS/CC|
The elf druid who joined the Human Allied Forces when the Dark Lord invaded. Communes with nature and attacks enemies using trees.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Can excel as a DPS + Self amps damage + Has 2 CC skills + Very good at draining CC bars + Can remove positive effects with 3rd skill, useful in PVP + Works well with most magic teams
- Needs UW to excel as a DPS - Amps can be cleansed - limited CC until transcended - CC is dependent on poison stacks - Requires T4 and a specific T4 skill to cleanse - Slow Attack Speed - Slow Mana Gain - Terrible in Chapter 7 hell due to high reliance on debuffing enemies
Trans Perk: 1/2-2/3-2-2-dark.
UW rune: 3x mana/atk or 2x mana/atk + 1x atk
Stats: Atk/Atk Spd/HP/P.Dodge/1x Lifesteal
Trans Perk: 1-2/3-2/3-2-dark
UW rune: 2x mana/atk + 1x atk
Stats: Atk/Crit/Crit Dmg/Atk Spd/1x Lifesteal
Trans Perk: 1-4-3-2-dark
UW rune: 1x mana/atk + 2x atk
Stats: Atk/Crit/Crit Dmg/Atk Spd/Pen/1x Lifesteal
- Despite the fact Lorraine's CC and amps depend on her poison, players shouldn't get discouraged as it's not that difficult for her to get 5 stacks. Blade leaf stacks 2 or 3 follow it up with her 1st skill to get the max 5 stacks, then use 3rd skill for optimum damage.
|Thornbush Forest Animation|
10 sec Cooldown
46,848 M.DMG to enemies in a straight line, stacking 2 Poison and shackling them for 4 sec. After some time, deals a large amount of DMG based on the number of Poison stacks.
|Tangled Vine Animation|
Wrath of the Forest
|Wrath of the Forest Animation|
When dealing a normal attack, attacks a random enemy 3 times with a 30% chance of inflicting
50538 M.DMG and 1 stack of poison for 20 seconds. Poison inflicts a total of
271720 M.DMG over 20 seconds.
|Blade Leaf Animation|
[Light] Hit count is increased by 1.
[Dark] Every 5 sec, targets all enemies and attacks with 'Thornbush Forest' with 30% chance on each enemy.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Enemies hit by the final explosion are stunned for 2 sec.
Notes: Tangled Vine [Dark] does NOT work on CC bars.
Wrath of the Forest
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Enemies with 5 or more stacks of Poison lose their positive effects.
[Light] Poison stack maximum is changed to 6.
[Dark] There is a 20% chance that hit enemies are shackled for 2 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Every 7 sec, attack a random enemy with Thornbush Forest 1 time.
Notes: Lorraine [Dark] is only one hit every 7 seconds, not the full skill for 3/4 hits.
- Item introduction: The legend has it that, once every 100 years, the World Tree bestows one of its branches to a chosen once. The branch radiates with eternal life, gaining immense power and knowledge to its owner. Fusing the branch with the stone of the Forest, an Elven Treasure, Lorraine created this staff. Now, she can call upon the forces of nature and remain connected to the World Tree wherever she goes.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Book of Life
|[Thornbush Forest] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and Cooldown by||0.8||sec.|
- Item Introduction: The Book containing knowledge about all life in the forest. A magical book passed down among the guardians of the World Tree since ancient times. After being in the hands of Elidoran sages for a long time, Lorraine now has it in safekeeping.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Tangled Vine] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and drains||200||MP from the affected enemy.|
- Item Introduction: The beautiful but poisonous Belladonna. It's a dangerous plant that only the Great Sage can handle. The little Belladonna that is mixed up with vines poisons enemies and makes them defenseless against magic attacks.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Root of the World Tree
|[Wrath of the Forest] DMG is increased by||20%||Upon Crit Hit on enemies with over 5 stacks of Poison, skill cooldown is reduced by 4%|
- Item introduction: Proof of the unity between the Druids and the World Tree. The great sages of Elidora have always maintained a deep bond with the World Tree. The roots of the World Tree are proof of its deep bond with the Druids. They attack enemies with supernatural DMG whenever Druids shout the Wrath of the Forest to show nature's fury and hostility.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Terrarium of Circulation
|[Blade Leaf] Increases activation chance by 20%. Targets take||10%||increased M.DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A terrarium made with a broken World Tree twig. As breaking twigs of the World Tree is considered very bad luck, they are normally purified and discarded. However, Lorraine received a new revelation from it and decided to make a small terrarium out of it.
- Her age is unknown but she is over 100 years old.
- She is 168cm (around 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is May 25th.
- Her constellation is Graham the Thief.
- She likes tranquil forests and beautiful songs.
- She dislikes anything that harms nature.
- Lorraine is the wise druid from the Elidora forest.
- The players meets her in chapter 2 right after Selene.
- Despite having a minor role, she is an important figure who explains to Kasel about the nucleus of darkness.
- She is able to use magic and creates a magical field to protect the elves.
- In the early version, she is found in Chapter 4 (early Gaullah Plains) where she was controlled by darkness, in the final version, she is now found in Chapter 2 and is no longer under the control of darkness.
- Her story reveals there is a king of Elidora who is likely Selene's father.
- As of December 19, 2018, she has a new design
The Great Sage of Elidora is the wisest of the Druids. As one of the heroes who fought against the demon invaders 100 years ago, she is often considered the wisest person on the entire Orbis continent. She has taught and trained countless Elves, and possesses keen insight and mystic powers befitting her age. It is said even the current king of Elidora as well as his children were once all her students. Having recently sensed a strange disturbance from the Elidora forest, she is preparing the path for the wielder of the holy sword.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|